Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You only have 1 more day until you receive 3000 Iso-8. I bet you'll have trouble sleeping.
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2018
    Options
    I did have trouble sleeping. Though I'm not sure if the extra level into Rogue had anything to do with that.  :p
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    In the same day I unlocked Jessica Jones in Marvel Strike Force, MPQ gave me another of her blue from a LT.  What can I say—my phone must really like JJ.  Well, that and hearing that Webbed Wonder is running again is always a highlight.  :)
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Firing Shou-Lao Fang Strike and taking up all the red tiles right before the other team's 3*Fist got enough green AP for it!
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The end-of-season flood of tokens & ISO was enough to let me champ Nico, saving that cover, and also champ Nova, who'd been sitting at 270 for a while lacking the cover, but I had max-champed 3* Strange recently and that provided the needed cover.

So, that's.. 41 4* champs now. 20-some to go, is it? Sheesh. I've got Professor X, Moon Knight, and War Machine at 13 coves now, so back to the ISO grind I go...
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Over the weekend i got 25cp from a daily reward, and that turned into my first Lumbercap. I now have 1 of everyone above 1* rank again (minus Okoye, who I can't try for yet), and all is right in the world. 

I should be getting the last 20k or so iso i need to champ Shuri and save these 3 covers I have on the vine in the next day or two, which will let me move on to champing Hulkbuster to save the 14th cover for him that I'll be getting from daily rewards tomorrow. Luckily he's already at 209, so I only need to come up with 230k iso for that. And the red Chavez I'll be getting from Webbed Wonder will put her at 13...will this iso grind never cease?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    ThaRoadWarrior said:
    will this iso grind never cease?
    Yes. I've been getting a plethora of covers for my 13-cover 3* dupes. Specifically: Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, Mystique, Human Torch. I have two Shuri covers expiring in two days. And I only have 347k iso, after spending almost 500k to champ Jessica. At least I can sell off my lv266 Mystique and SWitch to somewhat alleviate the crunch, and the first of those dupe covers will only expire in 10 days
    I'd have been able to champ her a few days ago had i not chosen to champ 3* gambit and a couple 2*s from the farm early in the process; i ended up losing one of her covers to attrition because of that. I'm still recovering from the death march I was on to champ Mockingbird and Main Event some weeks back where I turned over half my 2* farm to get a pair of 4*s champed in the same 2 weeks to save covers. Really burned me out lol
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Updated best moment: I beat the Mr F crash with a 2/2/2 Mr. Fantastic. Sadly however, the LT got me yet another unusable black Kraven. 1k iso on the pile for Shuri it is...
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    Options
    While I still haven't pulled any bonus heroes for over a month now (3*, 4*, or 5*), I have had a string of 5* pulls. Out of my last ~10 pulls I've gotten a 5* Thor, my first 5* Infinity War Cap, a 5* Hawkeye, and a 5* Gambit.

UPDATE: A Legendary Token just got me Jessica Jones. That's three 5* pulls in a row.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got a yellow HfH offer for my 5/5/0 Professor X, and I had the HP on hand to grab it!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,117 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Playing Webeed Wonder with a half-health Gladiathor, Main Event Hulk, and America Chavez.  And by "playing" I mean "Making one move.  Two at the most."  Between the passive effects of all three of their Green abilities (Tile Switching, Critical making, board shake + AP gain), at least one of the enemies is usually down before I make my second move.  I switched to MEH after my Dr Strange took a LVL 485 muscle-aided cascade to the face in the Jessica Jones required node.
  • Dax317
    Dax317 Posts: 87 Match Maker
    Options
    Champed Jubilee today. The only 4 stars I have left are 5/4/1 Howard and 2/2/3 Blond Widow.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Champed Shuri last night and saved my 3 covers on the vine. the LT got me a usable 13th Chavez in advance of the one I'm expecting from Webbed Wonder this week. Pulled a daily deal heroic and got...another Chavez. Did a match today and got a 14th cover for my waiting-on-iso lv 209 Hulkbuster. This should be an interesting next 14 days. Good thing the PVP season is about to start to get those low hanging 2*s. I have 6 that are within 8 covers of max-champ, so I'm hopeful that I can come up with the  583,637 iso I'll need to save them both in time. I also have Strang3 and Mohawk storm in the mid-250s, so conceivably one of them could bonus-hero to max-champ across this time as well, though I'd prefer to roster a duplicate if I can.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Black Panther became my third 5* champ today in order to save an expiring cover on the vine from P4nther's champ rewards. 

He was the first 5* I fully covered, probably around a year ago, so it feels good to get him across the finish line. 

Next up: Basically finishing the 4* tier, since my last two fully covered 4*s (Level 111 Professor X and 172 Nova) either have or will have a cover dying on the vine. That will leave me with 5/5/2 Howard (come on, last purple cover), 0/2/5 Blonde Widow, and whatever Iron Spider ends up being after his release event. 
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think my best moment of the day was when I realized that Howard provides full color coverage as a third for boosted Jessica Jones and boosted America Chavez.  Sure, he adds absolutely nothing to the murder twins, but hey, it's always nice to find a place for him in his own PVE event.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,117 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZootSax said:
    I think my best moment of the day was when I realized that Howard provides full color coverage as a third for boosted Jessica Jones and boosted America Chavez.  Sure, he adds absolutely nothing to the murder twins, but hey, it's always nice to find a place for him in his own PVE event.
    Iceman has the same cover colors as Howard the Duck, and is usually a far better option.  Even in Howard's own event, sadly.

Daredevil and Star-Lord (both 5-stars) cover all six colors with Jessica, although you'll need someone with actives in the colors they don't have for a true rainbow team.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    I also dodged the Howard bullet, and landed a purple for 5/1/3. I've really been sweating bullets every time WW comes around since I got to 5 green early lol.
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Got a blue Howard! He's now at 5/5/2 I believe. This was the second Howard event in a row that I got a usable cover after getting 4 unusable in a row.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A usable green Howard, taking him to 4/1/5.