Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Lots of fun the Deadpool Daily today:

1-star node: Spidey doing exactly enough damage with his red to take out oe of the bad guys.  568 damage to a bad guy with 568 health.

2-star wave - Used some of the 2-stars I almost never go with, and got enough AP to cast 2-star Cap's yellow, which Im not sure I've ever done before.  Granted, it was to make a couple of match 5, and none of the shields stuck around, but it was still fun.

Third node - Enemy Daken died because of lack of blue on the board.

Iron Man Required - Crossed the 900K threshold for Deadpool Points.
  • Dax317
    Dax317 Posts: 87 Match Maker
    Options
    Opened my hoard since Okoye hit and covered JJ and will have 3 champ levels for her. Plus had an 18% pull rate.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 973 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My first ever hoard just hit 700 CP.
    Long ways to go still, but a benchmark number nonetheless. I know it's nothing compared to most of yours, but it's quite an accomplishment for me. I've never had the willpower to build one before.
    Now I just need to decide how high to go before I pop it. My issue (and the reason I'm hoarding in the first place) is always getting enough HP.

My other next benchmark is 4Million iso. Currently at 3.94Million.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    My first 5-star Bonus Hero was a Spider-Man green, making him 4/5/3. I debated for several moments if I should leave him as my BH and try to get his 13th cover, but I hadn't gotten any Jessica Jones covers and she was really the goal.
    What level is your Vulture at? If he's already past 280, you're a little out of luck, unless you're close to 320 or 340.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    Dormammu said:
    My first 5-star Bonus Hero was a Spider-Man green, making him 4/5/3. I debated for several moments if I should leave him as my BH and try to get his 13th cover, but I hadn't gotten any Jessica Jones covers and she was really the goal.
    What level is your Vulture at? If he's already past 280, you're a little out of luck, unless you're close to 320 or 340.
    Vulture is at 286 so no joy there. That's ok. I have pretty good luck with 5-star bonus heroes so once I get JJ's last cover I'll go back and get Spidey.
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This is the first time that my alliance have beaten round 7 in any of the boss events. It's a wonderful feeling to have this three Spider covers because we organized ourselves to do it for the first time.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Cashed in the 18 Latest pulls I had waiting for Okoye. Got one of her and my first non-blue JJ cover, plus bumped two more Classic 4* up to 10 covers so they're Shield Training ready. Only one unusable cover, and it was for Kraven anyhow, so I don't mind that much. Also, he is at 12 covers, with only purple at 5, so there's a non-terrible chance of pulling a usable cover for him and champing him in the next 2 weeks.
  • sambrookjm
    Options
    Cashed in the 18 Latest pulls I had waiting for Okoye. Got one of her and my first non-blue JJ cover, plus bumped two more Classic 4* up to 10 covers so they're Shield Training ready. Only one unusable cover, and it was for Kraven anyhow, so I don't mind that much. Also, he is at 12 covers, with only purple at 5, so there's a non-terrible chance of pulling a usable cover for him and champing him in the next 2 weeks.
    You might get one of the special HfH offers for the 13th cover for Kraven.  I had one in the vine for my 5/5/2 that I couldn't use, so I saved it for a while.  Eventually, the 3600 HP offer for the 13th cover I needed showed up, so I jumped on it.  Yes, even for Kraven.
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    Entirely possible. I got one for my 5/5/0 Professor X a little while back, and I have an offer for a Nova red right now, even tho I don't have a cover on the vine for him. I don't care enough to spend 120 CP to save a Kraven cover, but I might well drop the HP.
  • sambrookjm
    Options
    Entirely possible. I got one for my 5/5/0 Professor X a little while back, and I have an offer for a Nova red right now, even tho I don't have a cover on the vine for him. I don't care enough to spend 120 CP to save a Kraven cover, but I might well drop the HP.
    The Red Nova cover probably comes with a black Drax cover, as they're the two non-new 4-stars you need for the Shield training event.  Check to see what's in the bundle.
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    Oh, yeah. Missed that because the icon for the Drax cover is so tiny. That makes much more sense. I had also somehow missed that it's a 7K HfH instead of a 3.6, which would have been a tipoff there.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Daily reward was a LT
    Bought token for Spidey vault, got an LT
    Opened both, 10th BW cover then 1st Okoye cover.
    Nice. 
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I am currently #1 in my SHIELD training bracket after getting the progression covers in PvE and PvP. I know it is a hollow achievement, but it still brings a smile to my face.

Remains to be seen if someone can dethrone me by getting 7000 Points... I know I won't.

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Cracked my hoard and got Jessica Jones fully covered and two covers for Vulture, which got him to 320 and my Parker 5pidey to 5/5/3.

Also got two black Blonde Widow covers, so one again I'm not missing any covers in the 4* tier.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I managed to champ Chavez last night and use the 4 covers I had on the vine for her. Due to the confluence of the pvp season starting and 5 of my 2*s being ready to flip, I was able to take Hulkbuster from 209->champ and Chavez from 131 or so -> champ in 5 days. Of course now my 2* farm is  gutted, and my next few weeks will be putting that back together, but that'll come soon enough and I can get back to champing my 3*s (11 to go!).
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I champed 5* DD and GladiaThor yesterday so I now have (3) 5* champs (along with Parker). Looks like I'm officially at the 5* level.  I was getting bored using Parker and Vulture for EVERYTHING and so far I'm happy with the decision! I still have Phoenix, SS, SL, GG, Thanos, RR and BSSM fully covered so I'll just start champing them all.  I felt like I was just running in place when I would build up 1 mill ISO just to spend it on rechamping 2* and 3* instead of making real progress, nice to have something real to spend ISO on again.
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ME Hulk covers have been plentiful for me, but I've had them regularly dying on the vine for what seems like months as I just couldn't pull his green. Pulled my last green today. There are two of his covers on the vine right now — one will expire before I have the ISO to champ him, but the other won't.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Huntah86 said:
    I champed 5* DD and GladiaThor yesterday so I now have (3) 5* champs (along with Parker). Looks like I'm officially at the 5* level.  I was getting bored using Parker and Vulture for EVERYTHING and so far I'm happy with the decision! I still have Phoenix, SS, SL, GG, Thanos, RR and BSSM fully covered so I'll just start champing them all.  I felt like I was just running in place when I would build up 1 mill ISO just to spend it on rechamping 2* and 3* instead of making real progress, nice to have something real to spend ISO on again.
    I recommend champing Thanos first out of that batch. He gets DD and Thor to 50% quickly and is good, brutal fun. 
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    CT1888 said:
    Huntah86 said:
    I recommend champing Thanos first out of that batch. He gets DD and Thor to 50% quickly and is good, brutal fun. 
    Yeah hes next on my list unless I get JJ fully covered. She seems like a ton of fun!