Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This morning I pulled the LT out of the Taco Vault. From that LT, i got a red Gho5t Rider. Then I realized i had the iso to champ Doom and save the few vine covers I had for him. That LT got me....a green Gho5t Rider! So now, just before he leaves Latest early, my GR:RR is sitting at 5/2/2 from pulling as I go in latest. I still don't have a Lumbercap, and I still don't think I'm ready to get sucked into the 5* game, but it's hard not to want to chase him before he leaves latest lol.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I wonder if the pull odds in latest are messed up like they were back when Thano5 came out?
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I wonder if the pull odds in latest are messed up like they were back when Thano5 came out?
    If they are, whatever's messed up doesn't match the displayed odds, which still call out 1:7.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I dipped into the hoard to get Okoye out of the Don't Freeze vault. Got her on my 3rd pull... plus a Gambit BH.  o:)
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Covers for my 2* farming fell in nicely. I had 3 2* with 5 covers at 2 powers and 2 covers for the last one. All the pullings from Vault or Heroic Tokens gave me the correct colour to allow me to champ them. 

The best news of the day was getting BH from Heroic Token. This ended my 4* BH drought for the last few months. Odds of getting 4* BH is ~1%.  I'm a happy player today. The last time I got a 4* BH from Heroic Token was in mid February. 3 months of drought... but it's 1% chance. o:)
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Champed 4* number 15 today.  New Panther. From what I understand, he ain’t great but hey, they all help :smile:
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got to Gamma Powerbomb Galactus. That was fun.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,563 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Banner survived Cosmic Wraith... and then went on to die 2 more times until he defeated a round 8 Galactus.
    For all the **** he's gotten over the years, I'm still proud of my little green guy!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Alfje17 said:
    Banner survived Cosmic Wraith... and then went on to die 2 more times until he defeated a round 8 Galactus.
    For all the tinykitty he's gotten over the years, I'm still proud of my little green guy!
    I thought that Galactus getting his black off automatically won him the game, kind of like 5-star Doc Ock's green if you match the tile at 1.  Does he "just" destroy the board and do 1M damage to everyone?  If so, does that mean that Nightcrawler would go airborne and avoid it, since it's team damage?
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,563 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Alfje17 said:
    For all the tinykitty he's gotten over the years, I'm still proud of my little green guy!
    I thought that Galactus getting his black off automatically won him the game, kind of like 5-star Doc Ock's green if you match the tile at 1.  Does he "just" destroy the board and do 1M damage to everyone?  If so, does that mean that Nightcrawler would go airborne and avoid it, since it's team damage?
    I suspect it's a bug, same thing happened last time Galactus ran. I used Phoenix and she didn't get her countdown tile after the board was destroyed. Hulk was killed as well, but turned into Banner and the fight continued.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    I was trying to finish him with that every time. The imagery is just too amusing not to :smiley:
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    I was trying to finish him with that every time. The imagery is just too amusing not to :smiley:
    I just got him with Nightcrawler going BAMFinite.  That's a LOT of *BAMF*ing around to cover Galactus, let me tell you. :)
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Was sitting at 1196 with a 3-hr shield in Coversquirrel. Totally forgot about it, let it expire, and came back to a score of 810. Managed to jump back up to 1204 and shield out with five hours to go. :blush:
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Waking up and seeing that the HfH offer for Peter Parker Spidey was red. That makes my (formerly) 5/5/1 Spidey very happy. And my Vulture is at 318.

The last time he was featured as a Latest right before he rotated out, it was green. I didn't know if the first time he was featured as a Classic if it would be red or if they would start at the top with blue. I can't overstate how happy I am that it was red. 
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I was able to champ Jubilee after getting a BH from a heroic about a week ago so I'm currently completely caught up with 4* champs except for IW BW who isn't in tokens yet.  The only champed 5* I currently have is Peter Parker (I have about another 5 or so fully covered but I don't want to move fully into 5* land until I can champ Gambit) and having him as the featured 5* is A TON of fun! I doubt I'll use a single health pack the entire PVE. With that in mind I decided to make my Sim climb and got the Jubilee cover to stockpile another LT until Okoye is added to packs.
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2018
    Options
    During the last two weeks, I champed 4 4* and my latest one is my first vintage to be champ (Iceman). And also for this boss event, I have reached max individual progression and Galactus killed my team only once in round 8.
  • gibbojab
    gibbojab Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I got an appreciation for supports during current pve. Was running vulture, starlord 4*, and yondu. Star lord’s element guns gave me 6 black to start 4 matches in a row. Nice to send vulture airborne before you even make a match.