Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Strange was my first 3-star max-champ as well. Congrats!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,117 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was going to keep my max champed 3-star Strange until my farmed one also got maxed, until I realized that if I sold him off I could champ my 5-star Strange.  So now my 3-star Strange is in the 170 range, but my 5-star is at 450.  Thor's next on the 5-star champ list, with about 100K ISO to go.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bob554 said:
    Tee said:
    After playing this game for far too long, my first max champed 3*.

Figures it would be Strange.
    Your first max champed 3 is who?
    It's Strange.
    Maybe, but who am I to judge?
    Spidey: Who's the guy in the cape?
    Cage: Says his name is Strange.
    Spidey: Yeah, I bet it is.

I always read through the dialogue on that node at least once every time Strange Sights runs. I don't care if it costs me placement :D
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,163 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Tee said:
    After playing this game for far too long, my first max champed 3*.

Figures it would be Strange.
    There was no other way.
  • AlwaysWrong
    AlwaysWrong Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options
    Had some sweet token luck tonight:

7 standards — 4 3*’s
    6 elites — 4 3*’s
    3 heroics — 2 4*’s
    Pulled the BW outta her vault
    2 of my 3 tacos got me the LL token and 10,000 iSO 

Print this out and frame it, because since you used all of it up, this is all you'll have left to remember what good luck is for the rest of your days. 
  • sambrookjm
    Options
    Had some sweet token luck tonight:

7 standards — 4 3*’s
    6 elites — 4 3*’s
    3 heroics — 2 4*’s
    Pulled the BW outta her vault
    2 of my 3 tacos got me the LL token and 10,000 iSO 

Print this out and frame it, because since you used all of it up, this is all you'll have left to remember what good luck is for the rest of your days. 
    Can we get a "Sad but true" category to go along with the "Insightful" and "Like" counters?
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Decided to spend some HP in the Exiles vault to try to get the Valkyrie cover in there as it was yellow and my Val was 3/5/4 with two blacks on the vine. Decided to go for the 10 pull option since four tenpacks would only cost 50HP more than a 40-pack and that way I could stop pulling if I got her early. Got her with the second purchase, and then I realized there wasn't much of any value left in the vault anyway - there's the Peggy cover, admittedly, two Patch covers, both red ISO items, two Elite tokens and a whole lot of ISO and twostar covers... I think I made out all right.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Oops, spoilerish.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Last night i made it to 905pts in For Victory with an unchamped Peggy and no boosted champion 4*s, using no shields. It took most of my roster to do it, and by the end I had burned through all my health, all my 4* champions, and was nibbling at 30pt teams with 6-cover 5*s using match-damage boosts, but I got it done.

• CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Last night i made it to 905pts in For Victory with an unchamped Peggy and no boosted champion 4*s, using no shields. It took most of my roster to do it, and by the end I had burned through all my health, all my 4* champions, and was nibbling at 30pt teams with 6-cover 5*s using match-damage boosts, but I got it done.

I doff my hat to you good sir. Good effort! 
  • Pezman
    Pezman Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I was wanting to battle a maxed out lumbercap to check him out and found a team of him, thanos, and rider...all champed.  I knocked out thanos first and almost had cap down when he resurrected thanos who then proceeded to wipe me from
    court death a few turns later. I actually enjoyed that. Can’t wait to champ my cap!!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    CT1888 said:
    I doff my hat to you good sir. Good effort! 
    Lol, thanks. My peggy has been just awful for the longest time, and i just got a wild hair the other day to change that. I'm pretty hype to get the yellow one out of story as well, and get her up to 4/3/3, then go to work on that yet-to-be-champed Psylocke sitting on my roster to get the rest of the way there. I don't have the HP to try and get the one that's in my Unstable Iso-8 vault most likely, and since I couldn't score a Lumbercap, i'm not really getting many free tokens to it.
  • sambrookjm
    Options
    Max Champed my first 3*! It's Steve, appropriate since he was my first 3* Champ.
    He was my first one as well.  My second one is up to about 200 or so.  Time to get the 3-star farm rolling!

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Max Champed my first 3*! It's Steve, appropriate since he was my first 3* Champ.
    He was my first one as well.  My second one is up to about 200 or so.  Time to get the 3-star farm rolling!

I started building a dupe when he was at 260 or so, but I've just had a ludicrous run of red covers for him since then. Even applying only reds to the one I maxed, the dupe is at 1/5/0.
  • sambrookjm
    edited May 2018
    Options

I started building a dupe when he was at 160 or so, but I've just had a ludicrous run of red covers for him since then. Even applying only reds to the one I maxed, the dupe is at 1/5/0.
    I got about eight WHALES! covers in a row when I was trying to get my 3-star Deadpool rebuilt.  I've got a LVL 167 one now, and a 2/4/1 that I'm going to try to get to 13 covers.  My 2-star farm currently has a 1/5/5 Black Widow, and a 0/3/4 right behind her...so there's a lot of duplicates in farming.  I've got 10 3-stars in the middle of being farmed, so the Hero Points expenditures are going to go up if you want to keep your max champed ones while building up your 3-stars.  I think the "Champing" point is LVL 127 for 3-stars, just like LVL 42 is the sweet spot for 2-stars.  Once you hit that level, you can sell your max champed 3-star to max out and champ the new one.