Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    granne said:
    I also got 4, yes FOUR, Gambit BHs. Unfortunately only one was useable, but I'm keeping 720CP in reserve to finish him off in case I don't get even more ridiculously lucky in the next fortnight.
    I think you got more 5* BH in one day than I have in the past year. Past six months for sure. 
    It was kind of ridiculous. 138 pulls with 4 bonus 5*s and 4 bonus 4*s. I'm definitely due some terrible luck now.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,267 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Managed to do the Moon Knight crash with a 1/1/3 Mk. Took me like 20 tries across the day lol. LT got me a blue Riri (4/1/4)
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Today, I got my 16th 4* champ in the person of Lockjaw and for the second time ever I got a character on its relaese event.
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Had 21 CP and one green Angel cover on the vine. Decided to spent that 20 CP in a cover for Angel. Champed him and got a LT. Opened that LT and got a 5* Cap Yellow cover... And then got my first ever 5* BH: Gambit Purple. The best moment of the year, for sure.

Edit to show this beautiful thing:
  • AlwaysWrong
    AlwaysWrong Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options
    Thanks to cashing in a mini hoard, I got valkryrie up to 5 red and 3 black covers, and leveled her up a lot to play around in shield simulator with her and grocket/Gamora. So much fun. Chase the bounty, protect strikes, and then hit the red nuke button.

Just be careful around green hulk with her sword if you lose a few strikes. 
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Irritated at the prospect of lacking new 5* Cap for Unstable ISO-8, I resolved myself to breaking into my hoard. . . and pulled a yellow NecroCap with my first LT.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    In 4* Black Widow’s PVP, I hit 900 for the first time without shielding (excepting once during the “wins season”, which hardly counts) using Moon Knight (who I literally champed today through a lucky BH), 4Thor and the loaner BW.   Hooray for a friendly boost list...
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Getting Peggy with the free Exiles token.
  • gmtosca
    gmtosca Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Got the blue Peggy from Exiles which means I can champ her and that the 2 reds I have on the vine will get me to 272.

Also, I finally got the black BWIW from BW & Friends to get me to 1/2/3.
  • M3rGuEZ
    M3rGuEZ Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Joined the PVP event BW 4* 30min before the end.
    Only 5 players in the list.
    I finished 4th.
    Got 1 PEggy and 3 Carol 3*, all this 3 games and 30min
    B)  B)

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,267 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Had some HP to spare, so i threw it at the 10-pack in the exiles vault. Got mostly all things I needed, including a red Peggy (4/1/3). Pretty serendipitous that I'd kind of arbitrarily decided a few weeks ago it was time to see what all the Peggy buzz was about, and so moved my BH to her to try and do something with my 3/0/3 that I've been sitting on forever. got my first yellow for her off a bonus hero pulling for Lumbercap (still eludes me), then got this red, and hopefully I'll get the yellow off of her PVP progression, and from unstable iso-8. then I can work on Psylocke for the rest.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Finally! I now have everyone!
    Isn't that a cool feeling? When they had that special vault for BeardCap's release I pulled a 5Hawkeye, who was the last unrostered character for me. I had such a huge grin.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got hit in Peggy's For Victory PvP and lost a pittance of points, so I knew the retal would be worth a juicy amount. It was, and my opponent had 4Cage and a boosted 3Spidey along with a sizable champed Peggy. I quickly identified my opponent was playing the protective tile game (I'm smart like that) and grew an evil little smile because I had (just moments before) champed.... Venom! I threw in Vulture as a third to feed Peggy some blue, but it was Venom's yellow and passive that really kicked some tinykitty. It was satisfying to have an immediate use for my new shiny Venom (even though I only champed him because I'm running out of better 4-stars).

Oh, and logging into the game to receive a free 5-star cover (from Peggy's champ reward update) is always nice.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    Finally! I now have everyone!
    Isn't that a cool feeling? When they had that special vault for BeardCap's release I pulled a 5Hawkeye, who was the last unrostered character for me. I had such a huge grin.
    I am filling in the blank spots in my collection too. Getting a 5tar-Lord cover from Drax' updated champion rewards means I am now only missing Dr Strange in the fivestar tier... And I am getting a cover for him in the Daily resupply in the near future. A lot only have a handful of covers, but I may never be locked out of an essential node again.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Normally getting the free Exiles token and immediately hitting Peggy would be the best moment, but it was just the icing on a very delicious cake.

After landing an unusable purple Howard to bring him to 1/4/6 I immediately spent 240 cp to make him 3/4/5(+1) and hope for a h4h offer. 13 days after that didn't come, another 120cp let me champ him!

Now I will never have to worry about which covers I get for him again and have avoided becoming a sad case of a future 2/10/15 or some such ugly spread. I know some will call it silly, but I don't miss the about 2 weeks worth of cp and I love peace of mind. 

This will probably benefit everyone somehow as the story of my life is that once I get past something, it gets made easier or more available, so expect better covers for everyone elses Howards from now on, or h4h offers, or him being a test for colorless covers, or something. You're welcome.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Managed to get the Blonde Widow cover from the And Friends vault. Particularly nice since it was cover number 8, allowing me to level her to 168, play the fourth solo node, and get the final progression reward. Considering that the SHIELD training closes in less than a day, the timing was excellent.