Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Rechamping Dr Doom last night... and then realizing I had no covers above the 2* level on the vine for the first time in forever. All my maxchamped threestars now have rostered dupes, so it will be a while Before I need to buy my next roster slot.

• optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    Options
    So after the two Quake covers from Thanos, I was sitting at 5/4/3, with another green coming up in Webbed Wonder. Wasted cover, I thought. No sense in worrying about it.

Well today's DDQ is Scarlet Witch. That took her to 265, netting a Quake yellow. Just like that, 5/5/3 and the green can champ her. Whaddayaknow.

Except I need like 200K ISO :persevere: Oh well I'll have two weeks...
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,268 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The LT from the Ghost Rider crash got me a green Gho5t Rider (3/0/2). I do kind of love that Ghost 4ider's crash of the titans is a full on solo boss fight; my lvl 152 (2/5/2) was able to do it with no boosts on the second attempt.
  • jym010
    jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Alliance finished Boss event for the first time, I finished the SIM with a week to go and got my heroic 10 pack from hitting 4000 season points.
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Received a notification of the game saying that my heroes were successful on SIM. I was happy to see that. Opened the game and it showed 3 other victories on SIM. I can't stop smiling since them, specially because my team isn't very strong on defense (or I thought it wasn't)
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    got a 14th cover for Sandman, and he's already at lvl 209. But with over half my 2* farm waiting to be re-champed and only 40k iso, even 225k seems like a tall mountain to climb in 2 weeks lol. I guess we'll see what we see.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It wasn't the Archangel but the BH that gave me my 13th Gambit cover. 
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pulling a red 4* Elektra from a Heroic Token. I know, Elektra, but my 5/4/1 Elektra had a blast. :smile:
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options

Champed my 4th 5* today:   Hawkeye
    Wow, fun!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    MAnaged to get to 900 in sharp dressed without shielding. Kind of a whatever champ level for my Kingpin (275-50hp), but felt good after several events with a bad boost list for my roster and splashing down around 700pts
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I was a Little late doing my grind in the second Webbed Wonder sub but actually managed to finish all the nodes with less than a minute left. In-game display said I was #22. Then the rewards came in and I was a top 10 finisher. Nice!

I didn't do an optimal grind in sub 1, so I am probably out of the running for top 10 overall, but top 20 might be manageable and I really only need top 50 to get the Black Panther cover I need.

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Valkyrie is 4* champ number 61 for me. This is the first time I can say I've got all the 12 Latest champed, for the time being. I'm down to being able to count the unchamped 4*s on one hand, and my ISO debt for the tier is just over 1 million. 

If I can get a HfH offer for Howard, he'll be next. Otherwise, so long as I don't pull any 14th covers, I may take an intermediate step and get at least Nova and Venom to 209 ahead of any future Shield Training events. 

Poor Professor X, stuck all the way down at 111.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Even though supports aren't terribly well-regarded, I decided to do the 4,200 HP offer in the new "Children of Thanos" HfH store.  I got three of the four new supports, a couple duplicates and, most importantly, a 3* Wong.   He's now equipped to 3* Dr Strange...likely for the rest of my time in this game, unless I somehow get really lucky with 5* Strange covers (currently 0/0/0, although two from SHILED resupply will be coming in the next year).  Time to test him out in Heart of Darkness...at least when Teen Jean isn't murdering everyone.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was playing around in the Sim today with Vulture/Gamora/Sandman (quickly becoming one of my favorite teams) and Gamora got off a Deadliest Woman insta-kill against my opponent's Thanos.  :o Take that, daddy!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    I was playing around in the Sim today with Vulture/Gamora/Sandman (quickly becoming one of my favorite teams) and Gamora got off a Deadliest Woman insta-kill against my opponent's Thanos.  :o Take that, daddy!
    Soon as I can come up with the iso to get Sandman over, I’ll be right there with you. I’ve long suspected that team would be a monster climb team. Also want to change Vulture out for Spider-Woman to stun on three colors and see if that is any good. 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,143 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I finally eliminated the ISO deficit for my four-star tier.  It took about 300 Deadpool tokens and not claiming any Legendary Tokens for a couple of months, but all of my four stars are at their max covered level.  Now I just need to work on getting them max covered...
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yesterday Nightcrawler became my 15th 4* champ.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    I was experimenting with the 2am end time for Webbed Wonder due to some anecdotal experience that it was kind of an empty bracket and would therefore give me better placement with similar effort to the one I was usually doing. I messed up the first sub and cleared it all as if it were a 1-day, and had kind of given it up as a failed experiment since along the way it didn't feel like I was performing especially better than usual. Then, I woke up this morning to 14th place overall, I think that may be my first on-purpose top 20 finish. That block of Grey Suit Widows got me a usable Fury cover, and one of my random vault pulls this morning got me a champ level for Medusa, the first I've seen since I champed her in latest.