Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got another red  cover for 5* Hawkeye out of classics this morning, now he's 0/3/2. I'm considering setting him to my BH until I get a purple, so he can start to be awesome with Coulson
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    At level 280 Kate Bishop gives a Hawkeye Purple.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Kahmon said:
    My 3/2/0 Kate Bishop looks forward to that day lol
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kahmon said:
    My Kate is 277 and 5-star Hawkeye is the last character I need to roster... looking forward to it.
  • AlwaysWrong
    AlwaysWrong Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Went grocketdusa hunting in sim and barreled through to 2k for valkryrie red #1, got season 10 pack in the process that got a 5th wasp yellow (okay) and a BH Peggy red to put her at 13 (woo!) so I sold a 2* max dupe to champ Peggy and use the blue Peggy I had on the vine. That's a good couple of mpq hours (especially after all the other champ rewards from all the other covers earned). 
  • Kahmon
    Was struggling through strange days when I reached 830 points. Most matches offered were too tough for too little. Then I came across a super tough champed 5 team worth 74 points.

Normally I would just skip past that, but being a couple days away from max Deadpool points again, this seemed perfect. DP and Switch in and boom 904 points! I'm not spending on 2 days of shields just to probably not even t50 so time to leave things be and not worry about placement, but as luck would have it, a super weak team for 4 points showed up. May as well beat them up in order to leave a stronger defensive team.

As an added bonus, all 3 tokens gave 3*s, one with a bonus hero.
  • Dormammu
    ... and a BH Peggy red to put her at 13 (woo!) so I sold a 2* max dupe to champ Peggy... 
    Enjoy your Peggy. She's one of those linchpin 4-stars that makes you feel like your roster is actually stronger, rather than '1 more 4-star champed I'll never use'.
  • Dormammu
    Kahmon said:
    ...but being a couple days away from max Deadpool points again..
    How does one check this?

Must be one of those things I never clued in on, like how to tell which goon dropped which countdown tile. I swear I was like a year behind that party...
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    You get around 3000 Deadpool points each day that you use him.  There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the actual value.  So, (999999 - current total) / 3000 gives you the approximate number of days until you hit max.
  • Kahmon
    Yes, 999999 is the max. To check your current total, just include DP on your team and peek at his abilities. It will show your current total even if you don't have the ap to fire it yet. I was at 996k+ at the time which meant 1 full days points followed by only about 1k. Now I'm 11ish days away from maxing again.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Honestly, I think my best moment of the day is simply the boost list.  Simulator is generally my least favorite PVE event, as while the challenge of the nodes is fun, the grind for progression is not. With Kate Bishop, Riri Williams and Jessica Jones boosted, that hasn’t been the case for me this time. JJ, Bishop w/2* Lucky support @ Lv25 and C&D blitzed through all of the non-essentials with only an unlucky black cascade for Vulture causing any problems whatsoever.  Some combination of Bishop, Riri, IM40 & Patch cruised through all the essentials.  Even the Lucky support has proved useful, as I’ve used it to barely avoid self-damage on her black at least 4-5 times already in the first sub alone.  

Maybe if I had two or more murder monsters boosted every time Simulator ran I’d enjoy the event more...
  • BigSoftieFF
    BigSoftieFF Posts: 454 Mover and Shaker
    Scored 4* champ #11 today, Nightcrawler.

Kinda cool seeing the roster grow as I had 0 4* champs until January this year.

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2018

Once you hit that point, it starts snowballing. I think I champed my first 4* last may or june or so, and by october, I had enough that I didn't know off the top of my head how many I had. It's kind of cool.

Personal best MPQ moment was just blasting through Simulator with Riri boosted. I really love her boost weeks :)
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker

Once you hit that point, it starts snowballing. I think I champed my first 4* last may or june or so, and by october, I had enough that I didn't know off the top of my head how many I had. It's kind of cool.

Personal best MPQ moment was just blasting through Simulator with Riri boosted. I really love her boost weeks :)
    Yes shes way better than the boosted nightcrawler essential 4*
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

Did a fight in SHIELD Sim that Went South and took out my Thor and Gambit, leaving only a damaged Silver Surfer against an almost full Power Thanos. Decided to give it a go anyway, healed up a lot, and eventually managed to pull out the win. Terribly exciting!

Also, I noticed that boosted Nightcrawler makes an excellent third to my old PvE standby of Thor and Chavez. Strongest color then is green so it's pretty easy to get boosted damage for Nightcrawler's red which can hit harder than Thor's red...

• ThaRoadWarrior
    edited April 2018
    I have 100HP spare, could spend it on the Heroric like I usually do. But The Fight for Wakanda vault is still open. It has a single Red Spiderwoman. There's no way I'll get that right? Spent 100HP on the daily deal at 70:1 odds (11/80 already opened). Bamn! Spiderwoman Red. Now to find that 270k ISO to level her...
    I have a 12-cover spider-woman also, but my sticking point has always been that she got up to 5 purple very quickly, in fact she was my first 6-7 cover 4* way back. i was so sure that she'd be my first champion, but instead, all I ever seem to get for her is more purple. I've probably thrown away more purple covers for her and blue covers for Fury than any other 4* on my roster. So the other day, I organically pulled a usable black for her, and I noticed she'd quietly gotten up to 12, then I checked my 3anos champ reward tree, and the next cover level was about 10 away and would give me a usable color this time, so I expect in a week or two I'll have a very similar post to yours coming up lol. I'm really looking forward to running the #1 Stunners team of Sandman/Spider-Woman/G4mora to have stuns and AoE attacks on 3 colors
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dropped all three Opponents with a single firing of Riri's blue. They were all pretty beat up, and I wasn't surprised to get two of them, between the cascades and the power damage, but the cascades just got ridiculous, and ended up dropping two before the damage from the power itself finished off Cyclops.