Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Congrats, Mike. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Mine is that feel you get when you are playing Enemy of The State survival node and the Konran busts out his power and downs that Dbag Gorgon right the very turn before 30 of his stupid countdowns were ready to pop. Good times.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Just got my Prof X blue from the simulator. First time I"ve found it worthwhile to push past 1000.

I'm going to join the unshielded crowds - if you see me in the Sim, attack away. You will not get a counterattack from me.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    after getting nothing but 2* from every eots token, opened my last one up from finishing top 150 and got a soon to be nerfed greenflag.pngicon_scarletwitch.png

better than another 2*...
  • Today was rather eventful.

Earned Antman Yellow Cover in a certain ridiculous PvE.
    Drew a purple 3-star Daken in 2 event tokens.
    Drew a red Magneto and green Thor in 8 ISO draws.
    Drew a black human torch from a random token.

Luck be thy name... After like 30 1-stars, mostly Yelena and 2-stars I really don't need.
  • IlDuderino
    IlDuderino Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Starlord (who?) purple from a lightning round token

Joy offset by a 106 finish in Enemy of the Stare
  • taking minimal damage. And I saved green for him. Still my favourite little cascade monster.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    My noob account with its pack of level 70 2*s and handful of 3* covers hit 1.7k in sim to pick up the Cmags blue, bringing my Cmags to 2/5/2.

Got to 6k for season score too, very unexpected. I was only thinking of the 4k, then 5k came whizzing past, and now 6k! Feels like my noob account is all grown up and ready to take on the world or something!

Edit: and tokens have gone mad. Pulled lazy daken and iron fist from 4 standard tokens, and both tacos today were 250hp.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Got my 2K point Prof X from the simulator. Had to use 200 HP to buy health pack unfortunately but it was well worth it. Got 500 points in an hour and either everybody was being cool or I got super lucky because I didn't get hit once until I'd made the prize. Went to bed unshielded so everybody else could get some points.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got my 7500 season progression with an hour left in Loki PVP.
  • alexnmbc
    alexnmbc Posts: 38
    First season I've hit over 6000 total score icon_e_biggrin.gif Thought it was going to drop below that from the losses in Sim but finished the right side of it!
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Winning an Elektra I needed on a taco, then winning the other Elektra I needed…… On my second Taco. Ta muchly
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Started out with "meh, Ninja **** day and my mobile account needs that icon_rocket.png cover."

After retreating to let my A-team heal (i'll tackle the 4-wave again on mobile later today), I open my tacos. First one: 1500 ISO. Second one: 10000 ISO. Well, okay. All but two of my mobile roster's 3* characters trained to their soft caps with that.

Switch to PC. First taco: 250 HP. Second taco: icon_daredevil.pngblueflag.png . No complaints so far.

Switch to the single standard token I got for season PVP finish (I barely touched PVP this season). Got icon_blackwidow.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pnggreenflag.png . Open heroic for alliance finish in PVP: 2* Daken. Well, can't win 'em all.

taco/token luck was unbelievably useful on my first five pulls.
  • W4LAndre
    W4LAndre Posts: 73 Match Maker
    This doubles a a best moment/I feel bad for someone moment in one. I feel bad for the guy or gal who I beat in my final hours' push of the sim last night to lock down a T50 for the season. I don't remember the IGN or the exact team that this person had but I think that it was a team with an XF that was in the 200s and 2 3*s that were 166 where I was using a team of 166 LCap, and 157 Blade and Luke Cage. People could argue that XF isn't all that great now until the cows come home, and I agree, although he is still scary looking, but I digress, this team was numerically better than mine.
    I chose this fight for one reason, the enemy team up, a 2 cover blue Bagman. I was stoked to see such a **** teamup that was randomly chosen, when it could have just as easily been a much better 11 AP teamup such as Masterstroke or SSA. The battle raged on, the enemy team got the necessary 11 TU AP and deployed the Bag. It locked down 2 tiles that had no effect on the match and I ended with a win. It is probably best that we don't know what team up is randomly chosen for our defense. I'm sure it has happened to all of us. In the end, this took a "maybe" fight to a "definitely" fight and made for a pretty funny story.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    This was the first season where I hit 1K in a PVP, and I hit over 9K for my season score, so I was happy.

Oddly enough, even with what I feel is a decent season score... I was the lowest man in our alliance, so it seems this was the season for pretty much everyone in our alliance to be breaking records.

Congrats to everyone that had a record breaking season!
  • Finally got the 2nd black Moonstone cover to finish respeccing her! Don't know why I just couldn't get black up until this point; I was able to grab 5 green Bullseye** covers within a week of his ability addition.
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Got a Scarlet Witch blue from my sub reward, then Gamora black from a standard token.

I'm in track to snag the Psylocke blue to optimize her (currently 5/2/5).

And I speed-bracketed my way to placing 31 in BoP last night. (Peaked at 25 with 3 minutes to go, decided I couldn't snag another win in the time remaining. Somebody else obviously did.)
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    My tokens have been on an extended vacation to Silver City lately, but tonight they returned home with a prize - a purpleflag.pngicon_ironfist.png popped out of a Heroic! It looks like telling my cat to cross her paws (and then crossing them for her to save her the time and receiving a mild chomp for my efforts) for luck finally paid off. Even at 2/3/2 Fist has been useful in the current Heroic.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Had to leave for work this afternoon juuuuuust shy of the Scarlet Witch progression cover in the Heroic PVE. Scheduled off at 9:30, which meant getting home in time for the two fights I needed was going to be cutting it close.

We ended up finishing closing duties early enough to get me out of there, and I got home with 30 minutes to go. Got my two fights in, got my icon_scarletwitch.pngpurpleflag.png to get her to 3/3/1.

Apparently nobody gave a tinykitty about Psylocke, because I was still in the top 50 for the Heroic overall, and was at exactly 50 before I got my fights in in the sub.

Got two icon_psylocke.png covers and 100 imcoin.png and the concomitant iso8.png . Got my daily reward, which normally should have popped up this afternoon, but didn't. Weird. Daily was a heroic token. Heroic token contained... *drumroll*

icon_starlord.pngyellowflag.png

I will TAKE that. I've wanted him on my Steam roster forever and a damn day, and hadn't ever gotten one of his covers. MOBILE had pulled one, which ha ha, because I'm saving my real-money expenditures for imcoin.png for roster slots on Steam. Mobile has to make do with whatever it can earn from placement, DDQ and dailies, and yet it had Star-Lord forever and a day, until I sold him off to make room for the X-Force covers from the daily reward.

Steam account doesn't have to make those kind of sacrifices. Welcome home for good, Star-Lord.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got my 4th purple Scarlet Witch yesterday to take her to 435, 4th red Colossus this morning in Ant man pvp and looking forward to playing the Lord of Thunder event with boosted LThor and GSBW... Man, yellow and purple into boosted green overkill of death is just so much fun! Add in Blue Hood for top 100, and this is an event for me to look forward to.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Maxed out my noob account's 2*s and went to stomp pvp. Got to 735 and used my first ever shield, hoping that's good enough for a lazy thor cover. But that's not the best part. Both my tokens at 300/650 progression were Antman. I'm so jealous of myself right now hahah.

(In sadder news, my real account got 0 4*s from 3 10packs and 18 heroics. So sad. icon_e_sad.gif )