Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Got 1000 HP from the Independence Vault daily deal, then 1500 ISO and 250 HP from my daily tacos.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Being one of the first 10 in my bracket to get the icon_professorx.pngblueflag.png from the Shield Sim 2k progression!!!

CpY1Vaz.jpg

got my 4k season 10 pack and the PX cover on the same fight.

of course since i had hit both my goals, i left the sim unshielded overnight and promptly got slaughtered for 300 points, but still.. this made my day!
  • rawfsu
    rawfsu Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Old, but still wanted to share! Got started on Category-5 a little early after being spoiled by back-to-back top 25 PVP finishes. Started climbing on day 2 of event, took a 200+ hit overnight, woke up to rank 135. Played in the morning, got up to 43. With 41 minutes lefts, checked in to be 153. Sustained two attacks for big losses, but persevered and reached #87 with two minutes left! Landed my Cap blueflag.png that I DESPERATELY needed! In the same day, played Simulator Round 2 for event token. Opened it Sunday morning, landed Fury purpleflag.png cover! Great 4th of July weekend for MPQ!
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Fooled around in Rocket+Groot using my carnage. Wiped out by cascades, decided to open my 5 heroic tokens for the heck of it.

Pulls: Moonstone, rags, mororo, moonstone... professor x purple!

Actually wanted blue or yellow as his purple was already at 4, but no looking at gift professors in the mouth, ok. Wheeled him out for a spin.

Match 5s everywhere! It seems my nutty prof is as delighted to have one more cover as I am. Poor wanda felt like a fifth wheel since nobody needed her blue.

Playing the new sub now with Carnage/prof - now that's a terrifying combo. Bigger and faster attack tiles than Blade can make, for just 7 purple ap! I'm going to be pushing the poor man into every possible combination to try his new wheels now.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    The token I got for a top 50 finish in the first R&G sub turned into icon_spiderman.pngblueflag.png . He is now covered at 4/4/5, my 10th fully-covered star.pngstar.pngstar.png character.

The Independence Vault token I've been buying for 50 HP *finally* returned something worthwhile, giving icon_caroldanvers.png her fourth star.pngstar.pngstar.png cover.
  • MikeG72
    MikeG72 Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Got two 3 star.pngredflag.png Thors today. One from DDQ and the other from Season XVI progression awards. Later today or tomorrow I'll get greenflag.png Loki in S.H.I.E.L.D. Simulator - even though that color is maxed for me, I never sneeze at 500 ISO.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    This holiday weekend, I got my yellowflag.pngicon_caroldanvers.png to bring her to being cover maxed at 5/3/5.
    I missed out on my redflag.pngicon_captainamerica.png progression from his PVP, but that's ok because I got my garage cleaned out, workshop built, shelves put up and mostly organized. I can put cars in my garage again! and it only cost me a red Steve Rogers... lol.
    I pushed to 2k in Shield Simulator and received the blueflag.pngicon_professorx.png , super happy about that, I did have to shield for 8 hrs though because of a couple bad wipes and I ran out of Health packs at 1965... waited until my health packs refreshed and pushed again. Was worried at first because 3 of the 30+ point fights I lined up all turned out to be 8, 7, 9 points, but then I finally hit a 40 point one that stayed 40 points the whole fight, and briefly pushed me over 2K. I have my blue Professor, and a screen shot of me #1 in my bracket even though it only lasted 20 mins at the most.

All of this while potty training my 2 year old... you have to potty? but I'm in the middle of a shield hop!?

I am having a lot more fun in the game lately and that's a good thing. That's what games are for!
  • jffdougan
    Pulled Colossus Red from a taco vault, then got a SCRA Blue from the Independence Vault daily deal. That let me move him from 4/5/4 to 3/5/5 (Yay!).
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    yesterday: stayed up long enough for one more pvp match which netted me an independence token, which yielded a purpleflag.pngicon_kamalakhan.png

today: pulled a blueflag.pngicon_falcon.png from a standard token.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    This almost went in the worst moment of the day thread, as the vault tokens were cruel - three independence vault tokens opened, all steaming two-star garbage. Luckily my frown was turned upside down when a purple Doctor Doom diabolically escaped an old event token (The last cover I needed for him!). Then, my Very Last Heroic token in my stockpile yielded a blue Invisible Woman - my final needed cover for her! That makes her my first fully covered four star, and I'm looking forward to bringing her from 70 to 130 or so and see how she fairs in the Deadpool Daily.
  • jffdougan
    Just scored my season 10-pack off some work in the simulator (picked up Vision and closed in on the 1000 point Hero Point award in the process). It had 6 (!) gold covers, of which I could use 5 - Hulkbuster black, Cyclops, Ragnarok, Bullseye, and Human Torch. (Sold a Thor cover after the 3k season reward cover maxed him). The torch cover put him at 5/4/4, too.
  • As of tonight I have gotten my 10th star.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png in a week and a half time. (6 have been Prof X)

Tonight I got a yellowflag.pngicon_professorx.png from the Falcon PVP token.

Is this my reward for how much money I have spent in the last 2 months? icon_lol.gif
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Playing a fight in the Falcon PVP, trying to get to 300 for an Independence Vault token, I run into some happy horseshit. You know the kind: the board leaves you with a single match, which opens up a cascade-triggering match for the AI, enabling Powerspam Galore.

star.pngstar.png Captain Marvel takes out icon_falcon.png and icon_wolverine.png courtesy of a red cascade, leaving me with only icon_rocket.png .

Groot, however, laughs at your attempts to **** him out of the fight. He healed to full not once, not twice, but three separate times while solo'ing.

Blammo's Captain Marvel, leaving only the opposing Falcon for him to deal with. A couple Plans and that was that.

Fight took 20 or 25 minutes, and for my trouble, I got 25 HP as the season reward (I haven't PVPed much this season; I was planning to skip the season entirely until the Independence Vault showed up) and a Vault token for 300 points.

Vault token yielded a needed icon_mystique.pngblackflag.png .

tinykitty dun got tinykittied.
  • LambadaDave
    LambadaDave Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    I got my 10 pack for 4K season PVP progression last night!

In it was 2 3* covers, one of which I needed, the other was ISO. And a black XForce! That made it more than worth the effort.

Also, hit the 1400 mark for Season to get the Patch cover. Many of my 3* chars are looking ready to push on up towards 166! Time to throw me some ISO, MPQ.
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    amidst the server fiasco was able to register 1000 for imhb red before getting hit as I shielded. finished bringing cap to 140 and going to start working on bringing Cyclops up.
  • I got Invisible Woman from the Independence Vault and Dare Devil from a Heroic draw. Both were earned from events.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2015
    Opened 2 tacos this morning icon_ironfist.pngpurpleflag.png he is now complete 3/5/5, 3* icon_humantorch.png green , brings him to 3/5/4 just in time for EoTS. Then i had 2 heroics from LR, so decided to see if my luck would hold... first one got me icon_elektra.pngblackflag.png !!!!!! brings her to 1/4/1.not usable, but i will gladly take it!! final token was a dud, but absolutely no complaints!
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Vault pulls this morning:

greenflag.pngicon_thor.png

blackflag.pngicon_ironfist.png
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    amidst the fiasco yesterday I did make it to 1000 in the pvp for the imhb red. right before I got beat back down - right after I shielded. still, made it. then this morning, played an LR pretty perfectly for me and ended up t50. 2 sweet heroic tokens which I promptly turned into 500 iso. so there's that.
  • W4LAndre
    W4LAndre Posts: 73 Match Maker
    With nothing particularly exciting going on on the night of 08Jul2015 I decided to make a push in the sim to see if I could manage the 2k to get prof. X. A couple hours of intense grinding took me from around 1200 to the 2000 mark on 11 health packs. (I had gotten 5 from a taco so I started with 15 and ended with 5, using 1 that regenerated during the grind. Some good boards, trickery, and Luke Cage punching the **** out of people finally made the pvp sim fun with a reward that mattered.

Shortly after I got pummeled for over 200, but it sure was satisfying hitting that goal. Like many others I had been pretty disappointed with the direction the game was going in for quite a while. Along with the other positive changes, the good sim rewards have restored a lot of faith in the game for me.