Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    Ill start with a negative, accidentally sold my 1k progression carnage cover from gamoras pvp last night.i sent a ticket to see if there was any way I could recoverit, went to sleep woke up and there it was phew!!!! Thank u d3p:)
  • Decided to push for t25 in category-5 to get the other colors for SRCA.

Got a Punisher greenflag.png from the 300 token, and sitting at 328 #13.

what's that? Oh the sound of my unshielded points vanishing.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    My first top 10 in a PVE! Needed Falcon, so whoop whoop!!

VbmbUkW.png?1
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Ended up waking up early this morning, so I hopped in to Category 5 with about an hour & 15 to go (instead of waiting and staying up late tonight). The bracket had 53 when I entered; I ran Storm/Daredevil/Cage the whole event. Used 12 health packs for the run (after pulling 10 from the vault yesterday). Ended up both with a personal record score (650) and placement (22).

That means that SRCA joins Falcon, Patch, Cage, Sentry, and Grocket as fully covered 3*. Only Patch and Falcon are optimally covered, but it's a start.
  • Der_Lex
    Der_Lex Posts: 1,035 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just had a streak of 10 defensive wins while climbing in the Storm pvp. My Kamala and Hood must really have been giving people a hard time.
  • Was actually last night, but the feeling is still reverberating...

Late-started PvE (thank you, Shade-tree for all your advice icon_e_biggrin.gif ), hoping to maybe squeak into T150 for a badly needed Falcon card, pulled an (also badly needed) lDaken card from my second Standard Token.

Honestly, at that point, my experience was complete and anything else was merely gravy, and oh boy what gravy...

Ended up pulling out a 19 overall with an 11 (almost made it!) in the one and only sub I played...

Final tally, 100HP, 2 Falcons, and an lDaken, all for just over a couple hours work!

DBC
  • Splurged on a DDQ vault 10 pack.

5 healthpacks...2*, 2*,..etc.

Last one was gold...and turned out to be my much wanted first Cyclops cover. With the HP left over to roster him.

Special bonus: it was his yellowflag.png, meaning I get a second color for him tomorrow.
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Found out last night that my noob roster is now sufficently deep (not wide, but deep, with many usable characters) to push past 600 in pvp in one go, stopped only because I started getting hit faster than I could climb. New benchmark!

Then I fell asleep. Lol. Still ended with 366, comfortably on course to reach the season 10pack.

Also, the loaners have 3 powers now, which makes things a lot more dangerous...
  • Found out last night that my noob roster is now sufficently deep (not wide, but deep, with many usable characters) to push past 600 in pvp in one go, stopped only because I started getting hit faster than I could climb. New benchmark!

Then I fell asleep. Lol. Still ended with 366, comfortably on course to reach the season 10pack.

Also, the loaners have 3 powers now, which makes things a lot more dangerous...

It makes it more dangerous for and against me, honestly. Most loaners I don't have, and I definitely don't have them levelled.

I'm also hunting that season ten pack, my first time having luck trying, too.
  • I had forgotten to lvl up my Storm for the Cat-5 pvp, so she was only at lvl 110 boosted. This made me a huge target so every time I got above 900 I would get beaten back down. One hour before the slice would end I shielded at 923, figuring I would call it a day and might try my luck if I should find an easy high point target with 5 minutes to go. Lo and behold, in come the defensive wins. 3 points here, 5 points there...

They got me up to 965, so in the end all I needed to do was a nice and easy 40 points match to get to 1k. Yay for defensive wins!
  • Platzy
    Platzy Posts: 77 Match Maker
    The Big Enchilada for Colossus opens and I think "Damn... Ninjas!" - I hate the tiny kitties as much as anyone else.
    But this time they gave me a serious wallop and I was contemplating retreating mroe than once, becuase I couldn't match their strength in numbers and also not build up AP for the next wave, as I was spending them on OBW's anti Gravity Device. I manage to pull through by a hair's breadth and see Cage (who I don't have the AP to stun and prevent his protect tile) and think "Oh well, let's play until I wipe and then try again..."
    But then I had enough AP to finally fire CStorm's green which not only took care of most of the attack tiles, but also resulted in a lucky cascade gave me enough AP to finally start my combo-engine.
    I managed to turn around the match and even ended it on this very satisfying move (note the health bars to see how close I was to defeat):

DDQ-BE.png

Of course I matched the TUs to finish this... icon_mrgreen.gif
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Hit the 3k mark this AM to get my LThor covered at 3/5/5.
  • Heartburn
    Heartburn Posts: 527
    jumped into Simulator event with 45 min left and got into a new shard. icon_cool.gif ok... sweet only 168 player. played 45 min got 21 place overall just enough points to get token and pulled a GSBW redflag.png in addition to 3* capt. Marvel redflag.pngyellowflag.png rewards. could only use marvel yellowflag.png but 3 golds Plus 150 HP and iso for 45 min of play seems way worth it.
  • Did a few rounds of simulator last night and somehow placed for a token.
    Got yellowflag.pngicon_invisiblewoman.png from it and 1000 spideycoin.png from the Independence Day 50 token. icon_cool.gif
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Taking on Hawkeye - QS - Bagman in Simulator this morning. AI gets gifted a match-5 on turn 1, and 3 of 4 resulting Speed Shot tiles will be unmatchable. I prepare to watch Blade die.

The very next turn, Bagman decides to Snarky Remark icon_lol.gif

The resulting delay in the CD tiles lets me match out all but one before it goes.

I love fighting against Bagman icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • lymang
    lymang Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Finished progression awards yesterday for simulator, got final cover for Falcon. Random cover reward from DDQ today was final Doom cover! Now if only I could happen into 50000 ISO. icon_e_smile.gif
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Two savoury tacos, two needed Cyclops covers, bringing him to 435.
    Yesterday's best bit was pulling my 5th green 3*Thor.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Heartburn wrote:
    jumped into Simulator event with 45 min left and got into a new shard. icon_cool.gif ok... sweet only 168 player. played 45 min got 21 place overall just enough points to get token and pulled a GSBW redflag.png in addition to 3* capt. Marvel redflag.pngyellowflag.png rewards. could only use marvel yellowflag.png but 3 golds Plus 150 HP and iso for 45 min of play seems way worth it.

I joined with an hour left and scored #27 with just under 4800 points. Got my first 2 Ms Marvel covers. Not bad for 55 minutes play time.

Also 889 points securing me 2nd place in 1st Avenger without using a single shield over 2 days was good, timed out on last battle which would have taken me into 1st but hey ho! Falcon is now on 3 yellow, 5 blue and 3 purple.
  • Dragunsk
    Dragunsk Posts: 16
    I took 1000 HP from a Independence Vault token. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • So I took 6th overall in the current PvE for my three CMarv covers and some sweet, sweet HP, but that wasn't my moment of the day...

Opened my last sub's "special" event token. Great, another 2*. It's not like I even get all that upset anymore. I almost never get anything from tokens. So I opened my first of the two Standards earned in the final 15 minutes of the event...

icon_scarletwitch.pnggreenflag.png .

I swear to God, virtually EVERY SINGLE GOLD I've pulled from a token has come from a Standard... and that works for me. icon_e_wink.gificon_lol.gif

DBC