Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got my 3rd icon_deadpool.pngredflag.png on the DDQ for June 14, bringing him to 3/5/5, but as I believe I mentioned, my desired build is 5/5/3.

Opening standard tokens tonight, pulled a icon_deadpool.pngredflag.png .

Nearly there!
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled 250 imcoin.png from a taco. Made up for the 9 other 2 star.png in the batch.

That means my next spideycoin.png progression award will unlock my next roster slot, and I've got a icon_daredevil.png queued up waiting for it.
  • DFiPL
    Options
    Two days in a row getting a gold cover in DDQ on both mobile and Steam. Today was icon_hulk.pngblackflag.png on mobile and icon_doctordoom.pngpurpleflag.png on Steam.

Yesterday was icon_daken.pngpurpleflag.png on mobile and icon_squirrelgirl.pngyellowflag.png on Steam.

I think mobile got a Doom from a taco two days ago also, but I'm not sure if I got a gold taco on Steam that day or not.

Either way, been a nice little run recently after going what felt like forever with nothing usable from tacos.
  • woopie
    woopie Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Best moment: Opened my first season 10 pack and the first cover was that last HB Red I needed.

Worst moment: 2 hours earlier when I used my HP stash to buy that last HB Red I needed...
  • TxMoose
    TxMoose Posts: 4,319 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    much needed Cyclops and cage reds from season placement tokens. t25 for 2 kamalas (bummed I couldn't make 1000). almost made 9000 for the season (late hit in simulator). I now am really feeling an iso shortage. that means I have lots of good characters covered well. just need ultron to dump some iso on me.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Out of my 6 tokens from season placement got my second icon_nickfury.pngblueflag.png 4th icon_deadpool.pngpurpleflag.png and 5th icon_kamalakhan.pngpurpleflag.png, to go along with my fifth yellowflag.png Patch from placement in Pve.

A good day.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The half hour (ie: perfect amount of time) I played PVE when slice 3 had a new bracket before the end of the Carnage event. I wish DDQ was like that: half an hour of play once a week for a 4* cover! icon_e_smile.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    Time to get the positive thread back onto the front page...

Perhaps my greatest MPQ moment of the past 2 years, with a caveat.

FINALLY got my FIRST EVER Blade card! From a token!

After the most amazing token drought ever recorded in the annals of human existence, my dead zone was broken by none other than the single most elusive character in MPQ.

Caveat? I had the HP to slot him. If I didn't? I would likely have deleted the game. icon_rolleyes.gificon_e_wink.gificon_lol.gif

DBC
  • Unknown
    Options
    Haven't been playing much lately, too distracted with Mortal Kombat X Mobile trying to unlock some stuff for the PS4 via the app. icon_lol.gif

Decided to splurge a little bit today and went for a 42 pack and try my luck for a icon_thing.png.
    I'd say the results are pretty positive as everything was usable except the green icon_gamora.png and icon_ironman.png
    Come live vicariously through someone who doesn't mind wasting money on this game.

Here's what we got:

greenflag.pnggreenflag.pnggreenflag.pngblackflag.pngblackflag.pngicon_gamora.png
    yellowflag.pnggreenflag.pngicon_wolverine.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    purpleflag.pngblackflag.pngicon_daken.png
    purpleflag.pngblueflag.pngicon_scarletwitch.png
    purpleflag.pngicon_blackwidow.png
    yellowflag.pngicon_vision.png
    blueflag.pngicon_ironman.png
    yellowflag.pngicon_colossus_new.png
    blueflag.pngicon_blackpanther.png
    redflag.pngicon_hulk.png
    greenflag.pngicon_squirrelgirl.png
    blueflag.pngicon_daredevil.png
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Haven't been playing much lately, too distracted with Mortal Kombat X Mobile trying to unlock some stuff for the PS4 via the app. icon_lol.gif

Decided to splurge a little bit today and went for a 42 pack and try my luck for a icon_thing.png.
    I'd say the results are pretty positive as everything was usable except the green icon_gamora.png and icon_ironman.png
    Come live vicariously through someone who doesn't mind wasting money on this game.

Here's what we got:

greenflag.pnggreenflag.pnggreenflag.pngblackflag.pngblackflag.pngicon_gamora.png
    yellowflag.pnggreenflag.pngicon_wolverine.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.pngstar.png
    purpleflag.pngblackflag.pngicon_daken.png
    purpleflag.pngblueflag.pngicon_scarletwitch.png
    purpleflag.pngicon_blackwidow.png
    yellowflag.pngicon_vision.png
    blueflag.pngicon_ironman.png
    yellowflag.pngicon_colossus_new.png
    blueflag.pngicon_blackpanther.png
    redflag.pngicon_hulk.png
    greenflag.pngicon_squirrelgirl.png
    blueflag.pngicon_daredevil.png

Did they up the token draw rate yet? Also... icon_thing.pngicon_thing.pngicon_thing.pngicon_thing.pngicon_thing.pngicon_thing.pngicon_thing.pngicon_thing.pngicon_thing.pngicon_thing.png

Didn't know it was in there yet, hah, love the logo
  • DFiPL
    Options
    Courtesy of today's DDQ, icon_beast.png joins the party as my 7th 3* character to reach 13 covers.

He's now 4/4/5. I really have no idea what his 'ideal' spec is, but welcome to thirteenland, Beast!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I logged on today to see a pop-up message from IceIX and Hi-Fi and a Red Thing cover.

There's something surreal to me that after 593 days playing this game, the character I thought I was never going to get is actually in my roster.

Thanks a lot, guys.
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DFiPL wrote:
    Courtesy of today's DDQ, icon_beast.png joins the party as my 7th 3* character to reach 13 covers.
    He's now 4/4/5. I really have no idea what his 'ideal' spec is, but welcome to thirteenland, Beast!

Heheh, thirteenland. That sounds like a Stephen King novel title. ^.^ My Beast hit 5/4/4, and while that's worked pretty well, I think I will probably shoot for 5/5/3. I've been using him along with Rocket & Groot in the Black Vortex tournament, and it's amusing how they're almost the same character. Heal on yellow, special tiles on blue with a countdown, and damage/board shake on green. Beast is sort of a weaker, more random, quicker R&G. It's worked rather well, as if one gets knocked out, the other will often pick up the slack with accumulated AP and do some nastiness.
  • DFiPL
    Options
    Puce Moose wrote:
    DFiPL wrote:

Heheh, thirteenland. That sounds like a Stephen King novel title. ^.^ My Beast hit 5/4/4, and while that's worked pretty well, I think I will probably shoot for 5/5/3. I've been using him along with Rocket & Groot in the Black Vortex tournament, and it's amusing how they're almost the same character. Heal on yellow, special tiles on blue with a countdown, and damage/board shake on green. Beast is sort of a weaker, more random, quicker R&G. It's worked rather well, as if one gets knocked out, the other will often pick up the slack with accumulated AP and do some nastiness.

I'm trademarking that name so sai King doesn't snipe me >.>

I haven't invested much ISO into Beast yet because I'm just really not sure what to do with him.
  • DFiPL
    Options
    just pulled icon_kamalakhan.pnggreenflag.png and icon_captainamerica.pngblueflag.png 3* from standard tokens. That puts Steve at 12/13 covers, although since his build after DDQ on Friday will be 5/3/5, he still needs two more redflag.png . Still, those were nice pulls.
  • DFiPL
    Options
    I guess that should be after Saturday, since Bullseye was today?

One of my tacos was a icon_bullseye.png 3* black, which means that the DDQ cover put my build at 3/1/5. Hurray, full spread!
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Getting to 800k points on Ultron. Now I can walk away
  • W4LAndre
    W4LAndre Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options
    Beating the KicksthatKick seed team in the sim with one move. An initial match 5 ended up yielding a total of 4 more crit matches. Lights out in less than 10 seconds. Impressive? Not really. Satisfying? Hell yes.
  • Born2DieNPvP
    Born2DieNPvP Posts: 163
    Options
    Just pulled the Thing on impulse buy of pve pack. And it's yellow. Goodbye ultra grind for top 10!
  • saintsomebody
    Options
    Realizing I now have a diverse enough roster to reach 400 in PVP.