Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    After pulling my small stash of LTs and cp when Thor entered Latests yesterday, I had 2 BAMF BH sitting on the vine and a 5/3/4 Nightcrawler.

Today, after my Ragnarok ate his featured ddq cover, which is scrumptious and full of fibre, he squeezed out an LT.

That turned into another BAMF. "Oh noes," said I, and shed many a virtual tear. Then I claimed the cover, and behold, another Nightcrawler BH! Except he was Everywhere At Once having BAMFed all over my cover queue. And that was how I got my Nightcrawler champed. :) 
    Such a poetic writing deserves my like :)
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Champed Cloak & dagger finally!
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    After pulling my small stash of LTs and cp when Thor entered Latests yesterday, I had 2 BAMF BH sitting on the vine and a 5/3/4 Nightcrawler.

Today, after my Ragnarok ate his featured ddq cover, which is scrumptious and full of fibre, he squeezed out an LT.

That turned into another BAMF. "Oh noes," said I, and shed many a virtual tear. Then I claimed the cover, and behold, another Nightcrawler BH! Except he was Everywhere At Once having BAMFed all over my cover queue. And that was how I got my Nightcrawler champed. :) 
    And so, in the new canon, Ragnarok is Nightcrawler’s mother, and a high fibre diet is his father. Considering what that suggests constitutes the makeup of his body, this might perhaps be a more approprite canon for [insert green Hulk here].
    Actually, that purple on ME Hulk sure is nasty with a 5* partner. And it’s his only potential team up... probably too expensive to take the place of Widow Sting, but we’ll probably see a decent number of those team ups in PVP.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    zodiac339 said:

And so, in the new canon, Ragnarok is Nightcrawler’s mother, and a high fibre diet is his father. Considering what that suggests constitutes the makeup of his body, this might perhaps be a more approprite canon for [insert green Hulk here].
    Actually, that purple on ME Hulk sure is nasty with a 5* partner. And it’s his only potential team up... probably too expensive to take the place of Widow Sting, but we’ll probably see a decent number of those team ups in PVP.

I have gotten both Purple and yellow as teamups...
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got a green Vulture cover from Junkyard token making him my 12th 4* Champ! Also got a red Rogue bonus hero :)
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sentry downing himself with Sacrifice. While C4ge was in front, so the Strike was immediately removed :smiley:

The other day, the opposing Sentry knocked himself out with Sacrifice when he was the only one left on the team. That was fun.

• NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Max progressed the Shield Sim to get the Nightcrawler cover. Got him at 3/3/5!
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got a green cover for Howard in Webbed Wonder, bringing him to 4/5/2.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Flew (pun intended) right to 900 in Junkyard Wars, getting hit only once along the way. In fact, I'm thinking about maybe trying for 1200 for the first time, although I don't have tons of HP for hops right now. Starting to add dupes to get a 3* farm going. 
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    About 2 weeks ago I was down to only needing to champ Thing, Miles, Howard and now ME Hulk for the 4* level. I only needed a yellow cover to max cover Thing and one cover to max Miles.  I pulled a Thing I couldn't use from a vault so I decided to save up the CP to champ him.  After saving about 100 CP a yellow Thing was in my HFH que so I just bought it to finish him and decided to open my mini hoard, ended up pulling the last Miles cover I needed to max him. After champing Thing and applying the 4 extra covers I had (from the vine, placement and progression in PVE) I ended up pulling a 14th cover for Miles so I had a new project to take care of immediately after!
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    First time in months w/o ISO debt. Will champ my IM40 dupe tomorrow and then I can start stockpiling ISO before I pull my LT hoard to pursue Thor. And yes, I'm well aware that this is only a temporary state *laughs nervously