Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Champed Agent Venom, opened the LT to get a 5* Daredevil green cover (now 0/1/1) and a bonus Black Bolt green cover (now 3/0/3).   :D
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
     Finished Fist Bump in Slice 5 with 55 minutes to spare on the season. The final event token gave me a Quake yellow, bringing her to 3/2/5.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Just logged on an had 6 deffensive wins and no defeats in Balance of Power PvP with my Coulson - C4rol - 3* Gambit team :) I know that they are fun to play with but didn't realize that they where good defensive aswell. Maybe luck and its very early so i bet when i log in next time i have 10 defeats but still made my day ;)
  • cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Pulled 4, (yup 4) Rogue BH's over the weekend.  Probably won't see another 4* BH for the rest of 2017 but I can live with that.  Rogue is now fully covered and ready to champ with one cover on the the vine.  Couldn't have planned it any better. 

Plus pulled 2 LT's and 2 4*'s out of vaults last night.  Without question the best string of luck on pulls I've had in just over a year of playing.

• optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I smashed Jean in today's Clash with my champ Iceman, and the token yielded X-23 cover #13, the red that I needed to make her 5/3/5 at last. So another 4* character to add to the 'to champ' queue.
  • jym010
    jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    mckauhu said:
    Got Purple Green Goblin cover from daily reward
    I will be there later this week
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got third place in Unstable ISO 8 for three Kate covers, although I'm already maxed in black.  Still kind of ticked we're missing out on her blue cover in progression. She now sits at 11 total, although she's still my least leveled character. 
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Cashed in 20 CP yesterday and got one of my elusive 5* covers - Black Panther yellow making him 4/1/4 now.
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Won a Coulson champ level off a heroic. Gave me a bonus of NC red. 0/3/4

Put the champ level on Coulson , gave me a ledge token. Opened it up and it gave me a fury champ level and bonused ……………. NC red. 0/4/4

Just need 2 more now, then
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I only have 5 4* that aren't champed (Thing, Miles, Howard, new Hulk and Nightcrawler).  My Thing (teehee) was sitting at 5 green, 5 red and 3 yellow and I pulled another red from a vault so I decided to just start saving up the CP to finish him off.  I saved up 60 CP when I noticed that Thing was in my HFH store and it was the yellow that I needed! bought it right away and cashed in my CP and pulled the last Miles I needed to fully cover him! Saving up the Iso now to finish both them off but I'll be back to only needing the 2 newest characters to cover in 4* land!