Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Pulled six 3*, two 3* BHs, and one 4* from 3 elite tokens and 4 HoD tokens. 
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Call it a 'best 24 hours'.

I bought the H4H yesterday to finish off Iceman.

The Elite tokens I got from that got me 2 or 3 3* Magneto covers, which got him to 265 and finished off Professor X (AFTER TWO YEARS THOSE BLASTED PURPLE PULLS CAN'T HURT ME ANYMORE).

Tonight's tokens got me a few 3* BH, each of which yielded a LT; one of those finished off Spider-Gwen.

And the cherry on top, one of my Hearts of Darkness tokens got me a Hulk (Main Event) cover.

Good times.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    To play PVP in my very own pace without having to care about my number of wins.
  • The Finn
    The Finn Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Championed my 2nd 4* ever and he’s a good one—Iceman!  I had an extra blue with 4 days before expiration then the magnificently timed Heroes 4 Hire popped up helping me to complete him.

So much fun finally into 4* land! Now to figure out which 3*s play nicely with him (besides IM40)
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Snagged a T10 finish in Divine Champions for dat 16 CP. Then pulled the rest of my hoard and got a 5* BH (Black Widow red). I'm down to just BiB Spidey and 5teve Rogers left to roster. I'll get Black Bolt once the 4* champ rewards take effect. And I now only have three 4*s sitting at nine covers (Moon Knight, Brock Venom and Professor X). The rest have at least 10 and most of them are at 12 or 13.

Back to hoarding and waiting for Daredevil to leave LTs. Also on a crazy ISO treadmill for the foreseeable future.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    13th Spidey from an LT before he swings out of latest, and with Vulture about to give him a 14th, and him required for Webbed Wonder, made Spidey my first Epic Champ. Now to see how SCL9 fairs before I limp back over to SCL8.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
    13th Spidey from an LT before he swings out of latest, and with Vulture about to give him a 14th, and him required for Webbed Wonder, made Spidey my first Epic Champ. Now to see how SCL9 fairs before I limp back over to SCL8.
    Champed essential 5* makes cl9 trivial, have fun!!
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
     So you're the one who got all the 5pidey covers I was trying to get. :tongue:

Mine got to 5/6/0, and I've already put in a request to swap that extra green for a red cover. 

Was really hoping to get him and Gambit covered better, so of course I pulled the most covers for Daredevil, who was already fully covered. So now I'm thinking of champing my first 5* as well. Just need roughly 360K ISO in the next two weeks... :unamused:
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    Missed out on T10 in CL8 for Hearts of Darkness, so only got the yellow and purple covers for Hulk. My streak of having at least one cover in each color in the 4* tier was broken. 

But I had recently gotten my Nightcrawler to Level 209, so I finished out SHIELD Training and pulled ... Hulk green! The streak continues! It actually came in pretty handy in the one-on-one fight against Rogue. 
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kahmon said:
    When I started playing, beating a crash was a long way off. Eventually I began to at least have a cover or 2 so I would futilely sacrifice them to the event.

Eventually my 0/0/1 Miles got my first win with a 45 minutes hide and seek. Then once in a while would win again as winning became more frequent. Now, the last time I didn't win was around February, when my Teen Jean couldn't topple Moonstone.

With today's win in Crash of the Titans I have finally completed a full cycle. Many easy, many tough, all with wins, and no signs of the streak ending.
    You're in an earlier part of the process than I am. I remember being in those places. Now with having the majority of the 4* champed, my next milestone will be winning a full cycle without using boosts. The last one I had to use boosts with was Spider-Woman, unfortunately my Winter Soldier coming up soon will most likely not be able to win without boosts. I'm a little ways off still on going a full cycle but, you know, mini goals.....
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got a pretty brutal Cascade in PvP, and it was enough for my Black Panther to use Spirits of Wakanda twice Before it finished. I don't remember how much team-up AP I had Before the Cascade started, but I don't Think it was a lot.
  • RemcoLoki
    RemcoLoki Posts: 28 Just Dropped In
    Options
    To celebrate the return of point-based PvP I hit 1200 for the first (and probably last) time ever!
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    RemcoLoki said:
    To celebrate the return of point-based PvP I hit 1200 for the first (and probably last) time ever!
    You'll develop a taste for it, trust me.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    To get 2 GladiaThor covers out of 19 legendary tokens.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got GladiaThor after only 15 Latest pulls. I also picked up Drax and St4r Lord, the last two 4* I didn't have, in the process. Just Hawkeye and 5tar Lord left and I'll have at least one Cover for everyone past 1*.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The good: in the course of getting a GladiThor cover, I got my 13th Daredevil cover.
    The less good: now I can’t make LT pulls until Daredevil rotates out, ‘cause there’s no way I’m changing my priority away from Gambit as my next 5* goal.
    The also good: pulled a Bamf, so now at 4/5/3, I just need to hit 2K in Sim to champ Crawler and use the extra cover.
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Pulled 3 LTs. Got GladiaThor on my second pull and got my 13th cover for Yondu (with one cover close to expiring on the vine) as a BH on my 3rd pull.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Had to dip into the hoard to try and get at least one Thor cover for 5-star essentials, praying for no 14th 4-star covers. Pulled a  needed Lockjaw and Moon Knight for a champ level. Got GladiaThor on my 3rd pull, plus a bonus hero 5-star Spidey to make him 1/3/3!  o:)
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,860 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    After what felt like weeks worth of non stop 2* from elite tokens, it absolutely rained 3* from the 18 opened resulting in 4 Gambit bonus heroes!