Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DD/Gamora combo in EotS has provided much joy all week, but in Hand Fortress, I twice managed to finish wave nodes with The Deadliest Woman passive.

Immensely satisfying.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    After starting my Enemy of the State tokens with 15 straight 2*'s (a 0.13% probability, if you're keeping score at home), I've had four 3*'s and a 4* in my last 6 with the 4* being the blue Gamora I needed to champ her with one on the vine before I even got any HfH offer. I've also had a lucky streak on 4* BH pulls in the past week, bringing both Mockingbird and Yondu to a point where they look more likely to be covered before they leave the latest 12 than I would have thought two weeks ago.  Thanks, RNG....
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Woo, just drew XPool cover #13 from a Classic token. No wasted covers for him.

That makes 18 x 4* champions, and now 4 x 13-cover 4* characters waiting to champ (C&D, Gwenpool, Sue Storm, and now XPool).
  • Keirain1982
    Keirain1982 Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Beating Elektra for the Legendary token and ending the match with full health due to my opening cascade from heaven :smiley:
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,507 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Serendipity:  On day 999, I received my 13th 5pidey usable cover (thanks CS!).  My second fully covered 5, but we don’t talk about Doc Ock.  

Day 1000, the daily reward was my first Blue BSSM cover.

As a major Spidey fan, it was all very appropriate.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Getting a BH Black Bolt black cover, cracking the sweet spot of 3 black covers for constant pain.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Newly champed Daredevil and Thanos in Sharp Dressed have provided by far the most fun I've had in pvp all season. Utterly savage and low in health pack usage with Patch, so blew apart numerous 5* teams in a climb from 600 to 1200, using a grand total of 2 packs.
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 821 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I "accidentally" Championed Red Hulk.

I drew a 3* Thor cover, coincidentally from a Thor PVP event token, which I used to train my 3* Thor to level 223, for which I got a red Red Hulk cover. When I used that cover to train my Red Hulk I saw it put him at 4/4/5, but I didn't think anything of it, just hit back, used another cover to train someone else, and then it clicked and I realized Red Hulk had just become my 20th 4* Champion.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Spending 100 HP on the Enemy of the State vault before it disappears and snatching the Legendary Token.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got Purple Green Goblin cover from daily reward
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,143 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Laughing at Mystique in the Under the Sea Level of the Deadpool Daily today.  Of all the characters she could have had to use her Shapeshift on, she ends up cloning...Bagman.  :s:s:s
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled two of the 4* covers from the EotS vault (champ levels for G4mora and War Machine) and one from Strange Sights (champ level for Gwenpool). But the best was getting Teen Jean green from a random Heroic token, bringing her to 4/5/2. Just need to get some ISO into her before her Crash.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Getting the 13th cover for Rogue from a random cover drop was pretty sweet. Welcome to the champion club!
    Shame it happened when her boost week was over, but it will come again.
  • ZootSax
    Options
    I hit the 4* Quake cover in Sharp Dressed.  Not only was it my first time hitting the "900 point" PVP progression, but it also was my 5/5/2 Quake's 13th, letting my champ her.

The amusing part was that I reached the max progression without ever getting above ~575 pts.  I really wasn't deliberately tanking, but I was also so sick of seeing only 4Clops/Mordo/4Cage for the past week that I used my 3*'s and under-covered 4*'s (such as a 11-cover Kate Bishop or a 12-cover Quake--hey, she has to earn her own cover) instead of the champed/boosted crowd.  I was still apparently quite visible to others in my MMR, so it just got ugly on defense.  Literally every time I logged off, I found myself losing a hundred points or more when I returned.  Fortunately that didn't matter.  I think I ended up with ~230.  I'm not sure I like the new system, but hey if it's there, why not abuse it? :)
  • ZootSax
    Options
    mexus said:
    Good!
    I used my 1 month old Quake-champ for the first time this event. Her passive yellow was really helpful against all those boosted Jean teams!
    Boosted Quake is also just rendering the Mindless Ones completely helpless in the Strange Sights PVE.  Combined with Gambit to overwrite their special tiles and it's pretty much game over with little-to-no effort.  It was the same with the caltrops (Kishu?) ninjas in Enemy of the State.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,143 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZootSax said:
    mexus said:
    Good!
    I used my 1 month old Quake-champ for the first time this event. Her passive yellow was really helpful against all those boosted Jean teams!
    Boosted Quake is also just rendering the Mindless Ones completely helpless in the Strange Sights PVE.  Combined with Gambit to overwrite their special tiles and it's pretty much game over with little-to-no effort.  It was the same with the caltrops (Kishu?) ninjas in Enemy of the State.
    My 8/1/9 Quake cries at this portion of the thread.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,164 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Getting a blue Antman cover from Squirrel girl champion level, taking him to 5/3/5. He's been 5/2/5 since I can't remember  :) Now to collect ISO for him, Starlord and Moon Knight who are all 13 covers now.