Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Today's DDQ cover for 3* Carol earned me an LT, which was good enough to grant me my first 5* Daredevil cover and a chance to earn decent placement in Webbed Wonder.

I've had ridiculous luck with 5* pulls today: 4 out of 7 pulls were 5* covers.
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    3* from Standard Tokens always come with a Bonus Hero. Those draws are always great.
    I didn't know this, thank you for enlightening me with this fact!
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Still placing T10 after joining the second sub in Webbed Wonder after one hour due to conflict of interest. Of course now I'm thinking I could have made T5 but hey, looking forward to that R&G champ level! 

Boosted C&D and 4Carol are quite the murder machine which leads to hilarious insta-wins. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3* from Standard Tokens always come with a Bonus Hero. Those draws are always great.
    I didn't know this, thank you for enlightening me with this fact!
    It was announced at some point when Bonus Heroes were first introduced, but other than that, I think it's just been buried at the end of the help file on Tokens. Which is actually out of date now. It still references vaulting.
    Boosted C&D and 4Carol are quite the murder machine which leads to hilarious insta-wins. 
    Yeah, they're just ridiculously awesome. With someone like Coulson or Medusa filling out the team, it just gets obscenely good.

---------

Best moment: Finally got a non-purple cover for Howard. Still don't have any blue, but at least he can no longer hit 0/0/5, and now he can do more than just hide.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Pulled a black 4Fist in a Heroic token making him my 4th 4* champ. Also got a G4mora BH cover putting her at 1/4/4. Slowly dipping my toes into 4*-territory :)
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I've just managed to win a node by only making a single match thanks to boosted C4rol's green, the enemy team made one match which triggered it and the resulting cascade fired it off a second time. She's a demon while boosted!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For the first time ever, the phrase "Bonus Hero Ragnarok" was typed into the forums.

I set him as my 3-star Bonus hero so I could get the X-23 cover that was next in line.  Today I pulled him from an Elite cover, and got the X-23 cover I needed.  Now I can go back to Dr Strange as my 3-star BH.  :)
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,376 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Finishing in 11th place in SCL9.  I spent no more time than in 8, other than the E5 node.  I didn't even green check the loaner nodes.  And the score spread was pretty big, which is kind of nice to not be stressing about missing by 25 points or something.

YMMV, but my first time in SCL9 was a nice ROI.  Two Brocket covers!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got a Green Duck for my 2/5/5

I now officially have 13 covers for all the limited characters and should have them all champed in the next 2-3 weeks most likely.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,376 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    broll said:
    Got a Green Duck for my 2/5/5

I now officially have 13 covers for all the limited characters and should have them all champed in the next 2-3 weeks most likely.
    So that's where my green cover went....congrats!
  • talleman
    Options
    mexus said:
    talleman said:
    Pulled a black 4Fist in a Heroic token making him my 4th 4* champ. Also got a G4mora BH cover putting her at 1/4/4. Slowly dipping my toes into 4*-territory :)
    Iron Fist is sick strong! That smack.
    You will probably pull a few Gamora dupes with your present build but she's worth waiting for. She's the 4* I use the most actually.
    What build do you recommend with 4Fist? I use him as 3-5-5 atm but do i underestimate his blue?
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Today's IM40 in DDQ gives me my very first max-champed 3-star.  :*  Feels like a progress milestone.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I was thinking befoehand that I open max 150 taco tokens. 149 taco tokens later, I finally got Blue Peggy :smiley:
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thought I would try for a 5* Gambit in the Mes Amis store.
    Told myself that I would pull a max of 10 times to see what I would get.
    Pulled a purple cover on the first try!

Then went to face a Round 2 Apocalypse with 4* Cyc, Teen Jean and Prof X  - Board opened with a match 5 available. I took it, and the Prof to him down in a single move!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Decided to hurry up and cover Gambit before they suddenly make him required for something...
    2 pulls on Mes Amis and I covered him.
  • Wonko33
    Wonko33 Posts: 985 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I beat Apocalypse I beat Apocalypse- I'm just going to quit while I am ahead ;)
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    Saved about 350 CP for the anniversary stores and got the 5* Gambit on my third pull.
  • talleman
    Options
    Decided to spend 25 cp on a Fan Favorites token and managed to get a red Medusa cover making her 5/3/5 and my 5th 4* champ. What are the odds? :)
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got a green Dino cover from one of the Anniversary tokens, making him 2/3/3.