Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kahmon said:
    Don't care if it's during a shortened season...

Reached max progression for pvp season for the first time. Only averaged about 650 points per event, but already had simulator at 800. That had me 600 points short so I just went for it and got the points I needed.
    Oh yeah that reminds me. I also hit first ever max progression on a season. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I also hit max progression on the season which was nice. Aaaanyway so I started the day with getting Rogue in a x10 pack, posted about that earlier, and I thought that would be the highlight of my day. End of a season means lots of tokens to pull. I got a 3* Falcon from a standard with a bonus Widow and she gave me a Nick Fury cover. Elites gave me 2s, just more fertilizer for my farm. Heroics gave me 2s, a Doc Ock and a Mockingbird with a bonus, and my absolute most wanted cover, black Vulture. Freaking finally. Just one token left, a legendary. I was thinking about saving it but screw it. That gave me 5* Daredevil which I really needed to roster especially if he ends up being the 5* essential for Webbed Wonder. What a day, what a day.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2017
    Options
    1. I bought the daily deal of the "Rogue and Friends"-vault and got the legendary token.
    2. Even though my HoD-bracket in CL7 was populated with 5* players I´ve somehow managed to win the event.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Managed to hit max progression in Hearts of Darkness SCL 9 and finish top 200 (114) for a Rogue cover and i only got 3 championed 4*s. Lucky for me one of them is C4rol and when shes boosted there are not many enemies she cant handle ;)
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Options
    Picking up my first 5* DD cover the day before his essential starts. Phew!
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,164 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just made Surfer my first 5* champ for the final few clears of HoD, and wow it feels really unfair (for the AI). Although it's delightful to watch Venom use a Symbiote Snare on Surfer, and the latter rolls his eyes before blasting the former with a Cosmic Beam.

The icing on the cake is that Thanos will be joining Surfer in 2.5 weeks
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Getting a blue Iceman cover from a Heroic Token as part of the Power Season Rewards. Say hello to my next Bonus Hero, can't wait to get him fully covered.

Also, much less beating towards the end of the season than usual, this was a very relaxing versus season including great rewards that were much easier to obtain.
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Deadpool Crash Victory, opening LT - Daredevil Purple! Now my 0/1/0 Daredevil is 0/1/1, just in time for SCL9 WW!

bow before me lvl 515 opponents! luckily, the matching strongest colours mixed with boosted C4rol is helping me get by.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got the Legendary Token on my first draw from the Rogue & Friends Vault!
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,154 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I tackled the Rogue PvP in SCL8 and it was eerily uncompetitive! I used the loaner Rogue and almost always my champed/boosted Carol and Red Hulk. Made it to 900 in three climbs, one to 300, one to 650 (I got attacked once at this point), and then past 900 without getting attacked a single time. I only had 10 health packs to start, never had to buy more, and I never even had to shield! I also only encountered a handful of Thanoses (Thani?) and they were all undercovered and weak. When all was said and done I got myself the Rogue cover at 900, and the 'Rogue & Friends' token at 850 got me the Rogue cover in the vault! She's now 1/1/1. 
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Finding the inner peace to accept not having a 5*Daredevil yet and that I will just do Webbed Wonder for progression and not worry about placement. Should make for a more relaxing few days.
  • Twl7569
    Twl7569 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    @mega ghost My positive experience was eerily similar. No competition in the Rogue pop, got up to 900 with very little fuss, rolled away with that red Rogue. 
    Cherry on the top was completing the Rogue and friends vault today, and a green cover to compliment my 023 popped up on the reset- "ah to dream"
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    A Rogue and Friends token from Webbed Wonder gave me the legendary in the vault which turned into a Mockingbird. I've pretty much cleaned out my vault now but XF Wolvie and Prof X were still in there so I tried my luck and threw 100 hp at it and got the Wolverine. I think I may start charging people 100 hp to rub me for good luck. 

Now watch me pull nothing but 2s from the Anniversary vault.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Options
    This has been a few days now, but it was always great to use Gloves Off on the enemy C4rol in Rogue's PvP. No damage, no black AP, and AoE damage on top of it. 

I tapped into my hoard last week to get at least one Doc Ock and one Daredevil cover, which happened to be his purple cover. It's been great fun stealing the Muscle strike tiles in his required nodes during Webbed Wonder.

During one of my final clears between the strike tiles I'd stolen, G4mora and G4ocket's strike and attack tiles, the extra damage Daredevil was doing to the stunned character and G4mora's red, I took the Maggia Don from full health (~48K health in SCL8) to dead in about three turns. 

EDIT: Oh, also forgot about cracking one of my Taco token hoards in an attempt to get as much as HP as possible. Got an Iceman purple cover to make him 4/5/3. Just need to get two dozen or so Mystique covers to get her to 223 and I can champ him. Also pulled an unusable black De4dpool cover for my 2/5/4, but I'm thinking of pulling from the fan favorite vault some. Hopefully I can get some purple or red covers and champ him and avoid wasting anything. I suppose that could go for Iceman too.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    This has been a few days now, but it was always great to use Gloves Off on the enemy C4rol. No damage, no black AP, and AoE damage on top of it. 

I tapped into my hoard last week to get at least one Doc Ock and one Daredevil cover, which happened to be his purple cover. It's been great fun stealing the Muscle strike tiles in his required nodes during Webbed Wonder.

During one of my final clears between the strike tiles I'd stolen, G4mora and G4ocket's strike and attack tiles, the extra damage Daredevil was doing to the stunned character and G4mora's red, I took the Maggia Don from full health (~48K health in SCL8) to dead in about three turns. 
    Oh man, DD purple was fun with those muscle strike tiles. My DD is 2/4/1 so I'm only stealing 2 when I fire it, but after firing it twice and stealing 4 tiles I was doing 15-20k MATCH damage!!! It ended quickly after that even with CL9 scaling!
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I'm stockpiling tokens until my 4* roster is in a more manageable position. Only ET, HT, LT, DDQ and CP for a month or two. Standard tokens I'm letting build up to around fifty tokens, after doing the rounds in PvE I had forty-eight and decided to open them all.

Out of those 48. 43 were 1* and 3 were 2*. Two 3* were more than I was expecting, I also wasn't expecting both of those to give me bonus covers, Those two bonus covers were my 12th and 13th covers for 3* Elektra.

I think from now on I'll only ever open up ST's in bulk.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    3* from Standard Tokens always come with a Bonus Hero. Those draws are always great.