Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The random Howard award for my 3/4/4 was a no issue. He's now 3/5/4 and there's a Purple cover in the resupply within the next couple of months. 

Champed Gwenpool.

Won Crash Of The Titans with a 3/3/3 Devil Dinosaur.

Spent some HP on a ten-pack Anniversary token after the alliance 3* Gambit cover rewards to be able to slot him. Pulled a green token for Devil Dino and the first champ cover for 4* Hulk.

Both limited 4* characters are now in full swing for champion status as within three months the resupply will make Dino 5/4/4.

X-23 covers are the reward for this team event. She's currently at 5/3/3 and the first two cover rewards are her twelfth and thirteenth.

Groovy.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Picked up 3 Devil Dinsaurs 3 different ways today.
    The first was from the Heroes For Hire store. I didn't think they would offer him, but thrilled to see they did.
    The second was from the Sweet Taco Vault. I only had 180 saved so it was a bit of a gamble, but 157 in.. BOOM!
    The third was from the wonderful short season simulator. Breezed through it in about an hour and only got attacked once.

Will definatey grab the one in the H4H store in 5 days, and have 165 Savory Taco tokens vaulted. Between those and the 9 I could hit in the anniversary vault I'm hoping to champ him this year.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It wasn't a bad day. It did take over 400 CP to get a purple Remy to drop, and I ended up selling 3 OML covers (was already resigned to selling those covers as it was), but finished covering both Mocking bird and Lockjaw, got a Moon Knight cover, which was perfect since he was already next sceduled Champion, got a Phoenix red, leaving her 1 red or green from 13 covers, and later got an Elektr4 from a Heroic Token. There's plenty of time to build the ISO to Champ my Elektra before it expires, so that's fine. And since Duck got Champed last night, Champing Elektra will leave me with just Spider Gwen (already at 13 covers) to Champ from the veterans. Then it'll be full force on new releases, with the budding 3* dupes and regular replanting of the 2* farm being the only ISO distractions left.
    Also, Shield Rank 114 and 1/4. I'll miss the extra chunks of ISO when I hit 125. If only there were phantom levels after 125, even if the ISO amounts were smaller.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kahmon said:
    The second was from the Sweet Taco Vault. I only had 180 saved so it was a bit of a gamble, but 157 in.. BOOM!
    I think I had almost the exact same number to start with and pulled Dino with 28 tokens remaining making him 2/4/3. I haven't started the Sim yet, but that will take him to 3/4/3. Hoping to get a few more from the Anniversary vault, too.

I was really hoping to get the blue 4* Thor cover, as that would be my first champ level for her, so essentially an LT. I'll get 12 more pulls, so it could happen.

But the true best moment was finally getting my first green Rogue cover from the Rogue and Friends vault, making her 1/2/2.
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Game felt pity on me and hit the 2900HP on the Anniversary.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    An anniversary token today gave me a Devil Dino cover, raising him another champ level and making Dino my highest level character.  It's nice to see the game return some silliness to my roster after vaulting and bonus heroes gave me some viable 4* champs :)
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2017
    Options
    1) Got six match-5s in the node against Gorgon and Shinobis.

2) The Les Mis token at 900000 personal progression. Was hoping to get Gambit, so my heart started pounding when I saw that purple token. Wolverine's logo! Oh dear. My Logan is at 5/2/1, so it's surely a Black. Nope, Red! So now he's 5/2/2. Yay.
    Please ship some black ones, mine is sitting at 3/2/5. No wasted covers yet but I have this strange feeling the next one will be red. :smile:
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    My anniversary 10-pack earned me enough Dino covers to win the Crash. That was fun.

I also managed to luck into a surprisingly lazy bracket in Class of 2017, so I managed my first ever T5 in SCL8 with a score barely over 1200. Too bad I can use only one of those Punisher covers, but it was still pretty great.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
     Only saw two players with 5* Champions in CO17, so I ended up in 5th with only 980 points. Big Neck Punisher at 280, plus a Kate Bishop Champ level from the Anniversary Vault. And with Mockingbird covers from Let's Be Frank (not that I expect top 5 there), as long as I get to 900 next PVP, my 13 cover Mockingbird is all set to be my next Champ.
  • DarthDeVo
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Tapped into my hoard to get at least one cover of 5* Gambit, Phoenix and OML. It took me 32 pulls, but I pulled just the right covers to champ my 5/2/5 X-23 (would have happened with HAT progression, but felt good to pull the right one) and my 4/5/3 Iceman (green makes him 5/5/3). I had set De4dpool as my sole 4* bonus hero, and I got two red covers to take him to 4/5/4, which was especially great because I had a black cover dying on the vine. And the yellow 4* Thor cover I got in my daily resupply last night took her to 5/3/5, so I champed her too. Four new 4* champs, all vintage heroes, feels pretty good. And I only had three wasted pulls, so it could have gone worse.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Reaching 1600 in anniversary season - 10 pack got me Punisher (Max) green from the anniversary vault along with a fan favorite token. Fan favorite token got me another blue Punisher, the only color missing so far. Gotta love those short seasons!
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,163 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1) Got six match-5s in the node against Gorgon and Shinobis.

2) The Les Mis token at 900000 personal progression. Was hoping to get Gambit, so my heart started pounding when I saw that purple token. Wolverine's logo! Oh dear. My Logan is at 5/2/1, so it's surely a Black. Nope, Red! So now he's 5/2/2. Yay.
    Please ship some black ones, mine is sitting at 3/2/5. No wasted covers yet but I have this strange feeling the next one will be red. :smile:
    I wish I could haha. I'd gladly take a 4/2/3 OML, like I'm sure you'd gladly take a 4/2/4 OML. Now we just need to find someone with 5 Yellows...
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,333 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The Anniversary PVP simulator is great because it is not deadly to run fun teams.  Using Vulture, Clagger, Mockingbird today.  The opposing team was down to Riri, and my Clagger was downed. Riri used Selfless Intervention to launch 'Bird and herself airborne.  Vulture landed and of course I immediately used Circling Prey.  I found it hysterical to have everyone airborne, even for just one turn.
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I had a great run with the Fan Favorites pack last Thursday, but then forced myself to stop because I had peeps to hurry up and champ now, and I didn't want to waste covers dying on the vine.

Played enough PVP last night to champ my X-23, okay I have some wiggle room here again, back to the pack.

And TADA! The 5* Strange Yellow I have been chasing since the day he was introduced. Now sitting at 3/4/1 or 4/3/1, I can't remember which atm (and no, roster in my sig is no longer accurate, I have much updating to do tonight!)

Now I just need OML. Who I have never ever gotten a single cover for. Booo!
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Last night I finally pulled a green cover for my 0/11/6 Iceman. I have 3 blues and a purple in my queue right now, so seeing that green made my day.

I'm sorely tempted to save up 240 CP. We shall see.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For the first time ever, the phrase "Bonus Hero Ragnarok" was typed into the forums.
    He's actually one I set as one of my Bonus Heroes if I don't have anyone else I'm specifically chasing. Just because he feeds X-23, yeah.
    I had him as BH for the same reason a few months back.  Glad I did so I can champ her now and get 3 extra levels.
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    granne said:
    Last night I finally pulled a green cover for my 0/11/6 Iceman. I have 3 blues and a purple in my queue right now, so seeing that green made my day.

I'm sorely tempted to save up 240 CP. We shall see.
    I pulled a green cover as well, making him 5/5/3, so I went ahead and champed him. I think most people would agree Iceman is one of the few that spending 240 CP on is worth it, especially so you can respec to 5/5/3.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    10 pack anniversary reward gave me one 3* Dr. Strange, one Hood, 2900 hp, 3500 iso and THREE Devil Dinosaur. Thats pretty awesome compared to one 4 star at best followed by seven/eight 2 stars when i open 10 packs from other season rewards. :)
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I had a great run with the Fan Favorites pack last Thursday, but then forced myself to stop because I had peeps to hurry up and champ now, and I didn't want to waste covers dying on the vine.

Played enough PVP last night to champ my X-23, okay I have some wiggle room here again, back to the pack.

And TADA! The 5* Strange Yellow I have been chasing since the day he was introduced. Now sitting at 3/4/1 or 4/3/1, I can't remember which atm (and no, roster in my sig is no longer accurate, I have much updating to do tonight!)

Now I just need OML. Who I have never ever gotten a single cover for. Booo!
    [Gibbers excitedly] Today I discovered I had a Mes Amis token, not sure where it came from. Pulled it. Got OML!