Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm up to 6/7 non-Dino 4*'s, 3/9 Dino 4*'s and 1/3 LT's from my Anniversary Vault.  I was taking advantage of the daily deal earlier, but still not too shabby for only 36/100 of the vault opened.   I guess this makes up for poorer luck on my LT draws recently, especially on the latest 12. 
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Managed top 5 in Danger Room. The grain of salt I suppose is that fewer people are shooting for Dino covers anyway, but going in RRRAAAWWWR with a 282 Dino feels nice.
    Oh, right. The inevitable Grockmora (80-90% of teams?) is extra salt isn't it? At least 800 will be putting IM40 at 4/5/4 though, so my second dupe Champ 3* is about to bloom!
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Opened a Latest Legends token this morning, and out fell a Doc Ock with a bonus 5pidey. It's the sixth Latest Legends from my last eight pulls with a 5* inside, and gave me a bonus hero, to boot.

For pure mic-droppery, those were essentially the 13th covers for each character (with some help from customer service).

Don't think I'm ever going to top that for 'best pull ever' unless I somehow have two super-awesome 5* at 12 covers down the road, both of whom are in Latest tokens, and lightning strikes a second time.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    There should be a bit of both thread for times that are both good and bad.

This starts out deserving to be in the worst moment thread as I had the typical **** experience of getting so close to a pvp goal only to be attacked too much and missing out. Peaking at 862 in Danger room I wasn't able to get Mockingbird, but I did finish with a couple anniversary tokens to use.

1st one: 10k iso. Good. Saving to champ Punmax right now.
    2nd token: 2900 hero coins. Very nice. I decide to use them on a daily deal 10 pack.
    From the 10 pack: 2x fan favorite tokens, a Devil Dinosaur, and some useful, but less exciting stuff.
    The 2 FF tokens became Venom & Iceman.

Overall a definate win!
  • Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Options
    So I was doing the Dino PvP seeder rounds and managed to get to 1600 in anniversary. I didn't know it was the 10 pack or else I would have tried harder sooner since I don't normally do PvP.

So I opened the pack and what is my first win? 2900 HP! I rechecked the vault and what do I find? I managed to pick up the rest of the HP in the vault also! So a good anniversary for me - about $50 AUD worth of HP  and my current slot shortage alleviated :D
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    I think that's two days in a row pulling a 4* from an HT. I guess I can look forward to drawing only 2* and 3* characters for the next few weeks while RNGesus balances things out. :lol:
    Well, someone's out to prove me wrong. Pulled Mr. F yellow bringing him to 3/4/5 and a champ level for Gwenpool from two HTs. If I can get to 900 in the PvP after Dark Vortex, I'll be able to champ Mr. F.

That puts me to six characters with 12-13 covers, and another 12 with 10-11. That's just over half of the 35 characters I don't have champed. 

Can double ISO just stay on for the rest of the month? Asking for a friend...
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    After 62 anniversary pulls between two accounts I finally pulled a dino cover.  I plan to have him covered by the year 2150 at this rate.

It's something, there hasn't been too much to be positive with in the game lately.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    mexus said:
    talleman said:
    Pulled a black 4Fist in a Heroic token making him my 4th 4* champ. Also got a G4mora BH cover putting her at 1/4/4. Slowly dipping my toes into 4*-territory :)
    Iron Fist is sick strong! That smack.
    You will probably pull a few Gamora dupes with your present build but she's worth waiting for. She's the 4* I use the most actually.
    You were right. Now when hes boosted that "smack" is crazy strong :)
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    talleman said:
    mexus said:
    talleman said:
    Pulled a black 4Fist in a Heroic token making him my 4th 4* champ. Also got a G4mora BH cover putting her at 1/4/4. Slowly dipping my toes into 4*-territory :)
    Iron Fist is sick strong! That smack.
    You will probably pull a few Gamora dupes with your present build but she's worth waiting for. She's the 4* I use the most actually.
    You were right. Now when hes boosted that "smack" is crazy strong :)
    Request him as a tu from alliance mates that have him champed. A 479 Like Unto Iron hits for a little over 52k!! Champed tu get max boosted when the character is on the weekly boost list.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Today my Devil Dino, who was 1/1/1 at the start of the anniversary, became my 25th 4* champ. Because, why not?
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    n25philly said:
    After 62 anniversary pulls between two accounts I finally pulled a dino cover.  I plan to have him covered by the year 2150 at this rate.

It's something, there hasn't been too much to be positive with in the game lately.
    After the First Anniversary, I had one cover for Dino.  After the Second, my Dino was 5/3/5 and i had pitched 2-3 purples on top of that (this was pre-Championing).  None of those were won in events.  Never underestimate the power of RNG.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got my Dino Crash-worthy, and FINALLY got a Peggy blue!
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Options
    granne said:
    Today my Devil Dino, who was 1/1/1 at the start of the anniversary, became my 25th 4* champ. Because, why not?
    Mine was in a little better shape at 1/3/3, but also champed him today as well, mostly to respec from 3/5/5 to 5/5/3. But, still hoping to draw at least one more cover from the vault so I can get the LT champ reward.

EDIT: Got a Dino cover for the LT! Hoping to pull the last Fan Favorites token, last useful 4* cover (Flaptain yellow) and the 2900 HP at least. Should hopefully have about nine more pulls or so. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hit my first ever max progression in a PvP event (outside the win based tests) in Devil Dino’s event. 
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Put up 1414 in Dino event, makes for 3 straight events of 1200+
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    broll said:
    Pulled 13th Thanos cover from Fan Favorites vault!  He will be my first 5* champ.

Congratulations! Say hello to ridiculously fast Pve clears. It's great.