Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pulled another Peggy blue, which brought her to 5/5/2, so I spent my reserve 120 CP to add the last cover and Champ her mere hours before the yellow I had in my queue expired.

And this is why you always wait until the very last minute before selling off a cover on the vine!
    What's your secret? My Peggy is sitting at 5/5/1 with no wasted cover so far. BH covers received were 4 red, 5 yellow and one blue. Was this through regular tokens or BH?

Still struggling to spend 240cp even though I understand she rocks.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled another Peggy blue, which brought her to 5/5/2, so I spent my reserve 120 CP to add the last cover and Champ her mere hours before the yellow I had in my queue expired.

And this is why you always wait until the very last minute before selling off a cover on the vine!
    What's your secret? My Peggy is sitting at 5/5/1 with no wasted cover so far. BH covers received were 4 red, 5 yellow and one blue. Was this through regular tokens or BH?

She may not be as prevalent as she once was, but she does, indeed, rock. There are very few characters worth dropping 240 CP on. She's one of them, especially so you can respec to get 5 covers on blue. 
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Squeeked out a T25 finish in Black Vortex (finished 25th) and all 3 elite tokens gave me a 3*.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Got an Ares from pvp and one of the 2* Bullseyes from Shield Sim. Each champ reward gave me a heroic and then pulled back to back 4*s with them, Blade and Fem Thor. 

Edit. So I got the elite from The Hunt and that gave me 3* Panther which gave me another heroic. I kinda joked to myself "Hehe wouldn't it be crazy if I pulled another 4*? Like zero chance of pulling back to back to back 4*s." So I was content with getting a 2*. Drumroll.....

Flashy gold 4* cover. Hat trick. Are you kidding me? Ok ok let me guess, another Mordo? Maybe like my 50th yellow for Agent Venom? Nnnnnope. Mockingbird logo. Please don't be purple please don't be purple.... please, puzzle gods, anything but purple. Red Mockingbird. 13th cover. Yessssssss. And after that I snagged a first place victory for sub 1 in The Hunt. Twas a good night.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,161 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Finding out that the 26000 progress reward in The Hunt is a yellow R&GII, which my 5/1/5 R&G thankfully accepts  :)
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Options

Mostly just time and luck. But I did actually pay real dollars for her first blue cover from HfH. She was like 9/6/0 for ages.

ETA: Finally done with Florida! :smiley:
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Even though I'm still ambivalent about him, I pulled off a second place finish in the Hunt, good for a 2/1/1 Nightcrawler in SCL 8. That's the best new character release finish I've ever had. With progression from Thick as Thieves and his PvP, he should end up 2/2/2, 3/2/2 if I can get lucky and pull the purple cover from the Nightcrawler and Friends vault. I don't have much HP to spare though, so will probably only do single daily pulls.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Champed X-23! AND got THREE 5*'s in a row when pulling latest legends! (2 x Matt Murdock and Spidey)
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pulled off The Deadliest Woman while finishing the 2nd sub of The Hunt and downed a 16k Daken. Best part was that it took me by surprise. It's so difficult to trigger that I didn't even pay attention to the purple tiles and got confused by the animation.
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    Pulled off The Deadliest Woman while finishing the 2nd sub of The Hunt and downed a 16k Daken. Best part was that it took me by surprise. It's so difficult to trigger that I didn't even pay attention to the purple tiles and got confused by the animation.
    It usually catches me by surprise when it happens as well. I dropped a 10K Moonstone with it because she matched away the last purple that wasn't mine last night, and it was definitely a very nice surprise.
  • astrp3
    astrp3 Posts: 367 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Got my season 10-pack today. Five 3*s and a yellow Mr. Fantastic (the one color I don't have). Not the best 10-pack I've gotten but by far the earliest. Also got a green Rogue (again the one color I don't have) from token pulls and (on another pull) a bonus Mockingbird, which not only allowed me to champion her but to avoid paying 3600 HP for the Heroes for Hire deal to avoid losing my 14th cover). And I got a 5* Strange - though it was "only" a purple.
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    Black Bolt is my best-covered 5*, so Thick as Thieves is a breeze this time around. If I weren't kind of burned out from The Hunt, I might have given SCL8 a try.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I pulled my 13th C&D cover today from 20 CP (not one wasted cover for them), and a bonus Gamora came along for the ride. Unfortunately it was an unusable black (2/5/5) but I can wait a bit to see if the red drops or I should direct-buy that last red I need.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Finally got my third 3l3ktra black cover, so now I could apply the half-dozen purple and red covers I had on the vine as champion levels.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quebbster said:
    Finally got my third 3l3ktra black cover, so now I could apply the half-dozen purple and red covers I had on the vine as champion levels.
    Wish we had a trade system. I have four blacks and one red.  Wanting to hurry up and get that last purple so I can champ her, then finish up my Gambit and then go back to working on my 4s.
  • TPF Alexis
    Options
    It usually catches me by surprise when it happens as well. I dropped a 10K Moonstone with it because she matched away the last purple that wasn't mine last night, and it was definitely a very nice surprise.
    Similarly fun is when I haven't been paying attention to my AP and I fire Bolt's green, expecting Careless Whisper, but then he goes all George of the Jungle instead of George Michael. Had that happen twice today :smiley: