Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    I was holding off on opening LT's but I thought that I'd open one just because and I pulled 4* Hulk's 13th cover, feeling elated I opened another and pulled 4* Deadpool's 13th cover which also gave a bonus cover. Unless another cover comes up in the next couple of weeks for either of them, my main focus will be on raising 300K and spending 120 CP to champion Prof. X for his bonus sixth blue cover.

I'm feeling very psyched in being able to progress with the classics.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled off a T10 finish in HoD, but just barely. Apparently I was not very good at judging how long I needed for my final grind in each sub. I probably left at least 1500 points on the board during the course of the event. That would have gotten me into 4th place at least. But, just happy to have all the covers for Lockjaw.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    I scraped 9th place in HoD to get all three Lockjaw covers. Phew.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yesterday I drew a Drax and bonus Gamora off a Heroic token. Drax is still useless (only his 4th? 5th?) but that's Gamora's 9th (2/3/4).
  • Hyposphere6234
    My plans have changed, I pulled another 4* Deadpool cover from a Heroic token.
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    I managed to scrape 20th place by inches after totally blowing my 2nd sub end-of-grind put me out of contention for T10. I'll take it, I'll take it!

And then .... freshly out of healthpacks...  I started the R&G event forgetting the first day is Juggernaut day. But after chewing through several combos of 4*s, it turns out that my old standby of Bl4de, Medusa, and Strang3 took care of that major node no problem and I managed to limp through the rest of the grinds without dying or having to refresh health.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got my 3rd or 4th 4* cover from a bonus heroic token since, like, Friday.

This one? Quake's blue to move her to 5/5/3. Now have six vintage Thirteenlandians, Vulture at thirteen covers, and 20 4* still at 12 or fewer.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got the purple Iceman cover out of my Meet R&G vault, so he's got at least one Cover in each colour now. I got a really good vault, actually. Got Lockjaw's yellow, a Quake blue I can definitely use, and a bunch of 2* covers in the right colours for characters who I'm having trouble recycling in my farm right now.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,106 Chairperson of the Boards
    Playing the Deadpool Daily, 3-star Iron Man was the only enemy character left in the "Third Time's a Charm" node. His Recharge went off and left him stunned. My 2-star Black Widow looks at her AP, sees she has enough for an Aggressive Recon, and says "Thank you very much!" Wolverine appreciates the assist, and takes it from there with a Feral Claws and Adamantium Slash to take the Tin Can out.
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker

When the LT's changed over to include Gamora and Yondu, I spent CP and LT's to open 44 covers. After 44, I did not receive a single Bonus Hero.

Yesterday, I opened a random Heroic Token and got a 4* Kate Bishop... with a bonus 4* Gamora, giving her a 13th cover!

That was joyous enough until today when I opened another random Heroic Token and got a 4* Wolverine... with ANOTHER bonus 4* (Mockingbird this time, putting her at 2/2/4).

So while that 0-44 stretch on legendary pulls last month stunk, I just got two 4* bonus heroes in a span of two days from plain ol' Heroic Tokens!

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,106 Chairperson of the Boards
    granne said:
    More a "notable" than a "best" moment, but today I champed Bagman.
    One of us! One of us! One of us! :)
  • Hyposphere6234
    granne said:
    You were there when I champed him myself, he's still at level 94 to this day  :p
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    granne said:
    You were there when I champed him myself, he's still at level 94 to this day  :p
    I champed mine on June 25th, today he is a robust 101......
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Milk Jugz said:
    granne said:
    I can't remember when (I think about the time they ran his PVP) but he's sitting pretty at lvl 98 :)
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2017
    Hit full progression for the season last night, got T10 in MR&G this morning, then finished off Simulator for my missing Yondu yellow cover. And with my last MR&G token, I pulled the LT from the vault. Good day for progress all around. 
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    I finally max champed my bagman yesterday.
  • Hyposphere6234
    edited September 2017
    bob554 said:
    Milk Jugz said:
    granne said:
    I can't remember when (I think about the time they ran his PVP) but he's sitting pretty at lvl 98 :)
    I'm mainly PvE and at the best of times, I forget that PvP is even a thing. When I do remember it's usually when Lightning Round's have twenty minutes left to go. Then I make it a point to keep an eye out for the next one and end up getting distracted

Edit: What happened here?