Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Drawing the third of three 1000 HP tokens out of the Defenders vault. That will keep me in daily deals for a while!
  • Killabee
    Killabee Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Actually, only good for 28 days. I splurged once thinking the same. 
  • optimus2861
    Options
    Killabee said:
    Actually, only good for 28 days. I splurged once thinking the same. 
    I find with my 2* champ farm and every 3* (save new Elektra) champed, normal progression HP drops, and some bonus rewards, I'm HP neutral to positive all the time  since I don't bother with PVP shields very often. I'm up over 7,000 HP again.

So I pulled another daily deal Defenders token and nabbed a Big Pun blue, needed. Then the 650 token from Daredevil PVP gave me a 3* Cage, which is sorta not great because he's closing in on what will be a useless 4* Cage black reward (4/5/2). Still. Good haul.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Should have posted last night. Placement, progress, and lucky Defenders vault pulls let me Champ 3lektra to 167, and now I can see the first Elektr4 cover from Champ rewards will be the purple that gets her to 13 covers. It does mean waiting for next season and selling the extra cover in queue, but I won't have to waste CP, so win! All I have to do after that is plan out my ISO to Champ Elektr4 once 3lektra hits 223.
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Got a Heroic Token from lightning round, opened it up and BOOM! Vulture, now 5/3/3 covered
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    In the last few days, I've managed to pull the 1000HP token twice in two different cover award events which felt very nice. This thread is about what happened today though, but this information ties into it as well as wanting to brag a little about some outstanding luck.

The Thing has been level 250, 4/5/3, for over six months now. Today I pulled a yellow cover and was contemplating spending 120 CP on the thirteenth, but my Prof X. is 5/5/2 with a purple cover in waiting too. Preferably I'd invest in Prof X. but he's only level 191 as his covers have only started to come in recently and I'd be pushing myself to make 280k+ ISO within two weeks.

Then I noticed the flash sale for The Thing's green in the HFH, I've only invested once before as it was someone who I really wanted to max and champion, the free 2000HP made the decision for me in the end. Championing The Thing may not be most people's highlight, but after him being stalled so close to the finish line for six months it actually feels nice that the end can now be reached.

I should learn to hoard until I've maxed everyone but sometimes it get's boring and I just want to spend a little excess CP.
  • optimus2861
    Options
    I made 800 in Daredevil PVP, but I saw no path to 900 as there was less than 3h to go and it looked like everyone in my bracket had already shielded. So I shielded out and collected my three 3* Gamora covers for placement.

I'm eager to see if I can crack 900 in Gamora, since I won't have to run unboosted Star-Lord alongside boosted R&G for the mega strike tiles.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Crushing Doom in Clash without him getting a turn, totally joyous - multiple match 5 in the opening turn, fired black then blue to stun and make a match 5 blue so I had sufficient to stun when he came back  round again. Beat him immediately after the second stun wore off.
  • zodiac339
    Options
    I'm eager to see if I can crack 900 in Gamora, since I won't have to run unboosted Star-Lord alongside boosted R&G for the mega strike tiles.
    What? Why on earth would you run Starlord when Gamora is already a Guardian!? It doesn't matter that she's 3*, she still counts to boost his passive.
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    zodiac339 said:
    What? Why on earth would you run Starlord when Gamora is already a Guardian!? It doesn't matter that she's 3*, she still counts to boost his passive.
    They said they won't have to run Star-Lord.
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Won Mr F's crash, completing a full cycle of crashes.  Last time around I only won a couple of them  >:)
  • zodiac339
    Options
    Huntah86 said:
    zodiac339 said:
    They said they won't have to run Star-Lord.
    Ah, my misread. Oopsiedoodle.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Got the legendary token from the Strange Sights Vault with my first token :smiley:
    This is after getting the legendary token from the two previous taco vaults as well. The hoard is growing!
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    4th round on Danny Rands essential. Very bad board with no usable matches. Dr Strange got downed followed by Danny, all three opponents left with a Dr Doom filling the board with attack tiles. I nearly retreated but got a black 5 match and sent Vulture airborn. Fueling himself and continous use green and blue then go back airborn he singel-handedly downed all opponents. Not a big deal but kinda cool. Never underestimate the Vulture! ;)
  • JSP869
    JSP869 Posts: 820 Critical Contributor
    Options
    After finishing Strange Sights last night I decided to redeem my small stash of basic tokens, 10 Standard, 4 Elite, and 1 Heroic. The Standard tokens weren't anything special, just a couple of 2-stars for The Farm, but the Elites yielded an Elektra cover, so my only unChamp'd 3-star is now 3/2/2, and I got a bonus cover for Black Panther. Just 8 more BP's and I'll get my third Blue Mr. Fantastic cover, adding the Stun to his Flexibility.

I looked at my 1 Heroic Token, thought 'what the hell', and hit it.

I got a 4-star cover, a Cloak & Dagger, taking her to 1/4/3, then up popped a bonus cover. A Red Gamora, taking her to 5/3/4, so one cover away from becoming my 11th 4-star Champion.
  • cpeyton3535
    cpeyton3535 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Drew 4 3*s on 6 Elite tokens this morning and got BH's on 3 of them.  Then got a Yondu on a Heroic.  All that before my first cup of coffee.

I know I'll be getting a dry spell now, but still.  Nice way to start the day.
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Drew 4 3*s on 6 Elite tokens this morning and got BH's on 3 of them.  Then got a Yondu on a Heroic.  All that before my first cup of coffee.

I know I'll be getting a dry spell now, but still.  Nice way to start the day.
    Who knows, your luck may continue! I've noticed my BH draw rate has been pretty decent recently, and I've pulled several 4*s from heroics!  Best of luck!