Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    AXP_isme said:
    Where's the 10-pack pull thread for this season?

Best 10-pack ever: 5 x 3* pulls, 1 x 4* pull, and THREE 3* bonus pulls.

The four Magneto covers rockets him straight to 227 and a bonus LT.

Sadly, the LT gave me a grotesquely unusable green cover for my 5/1/3 X-23.
    My 12/1/3 X-23 joins you in grotesque solidarity. 
    Mine's not that bad yet (5/1/5 once Daken hits Level 223), but seriously, what does RNGesus have against rewarding her red cover? 
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    talleman said:
    Got one Iceman cover from heroic token. Got a Peggy from LT. Both are low covered but sure want to champ them both so its nice to get some covers of them. But also got a red Medusa cover putting her at 5-2-5. I will make sure to save 3600 hp in case i will get a HfH offer to complete her.
    120 CP might be easier/faster to save
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:
    talleman said:
    Got one Iceman cover from heroic token. Got a Peggy from LT. Both are low covered but sure want to champ them both so its nice to get some covers of them. But also got a red Medusa cover putting her at 5-2-5. I will make sure to save 3600 hp in case i will get a HfH offer to complete her.
    120 CP might be easier/faster to save
    Probably but i only got two 4* champs and alot 10-12 covered so i rather spend the CP on LTs :)
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With a black Mordo cover less than a week from expiry, I drew a blue today to finish him and make him my 14th 4 star champion. 
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Today I champed 4* Iron Fist.and pulled a black 4* Kate Bishop cover, from a HoD token, making her 4/2/5.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My placement reward for the Deadpool vs MPQ event was four Elite Tokens. I received four 3-star covers, and a bonus 3-star at no extra charge! As an added bonus, the two Bullseye covers as the other part of the reward gave me another Champ level for Kingpin.
  • optimus2861
    Options
    Running boosted Blade alongside champ Carol in Loki PVP. Seeing two strike tiles on the board and four Mischief countdowns about to resolve on turn #2 leads to very swift victories. Heh.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Running boosted Blade alongside champ Carol in Loki PVP. Seeing two strike tiles on the board and four Mischief countdowns about to resolve on turn #2 leads to very swift victories. Heh.
    I choose this team aswell. Very fun to let the enemy match 4 to boost your strikes. Ended up on 51 place tho for not shielding and missed out on top 50.
  • optimus2861
    Options
    talleman said:
    I choose this team aswell. Very fun to let the enemy match 4 to boost your strikes. Ended up on 51 place tho for not shielding and missed out on top 50.

Even better when you leave a match-4 in the enemy's strongest colour.. countdowns to boost strikes plus free red for Blade to get Bloodlust started.
  • The_Rioter
    The_Rioter Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I pulled 1000 HP from a Deadpool token the same day I got 10,500 bonus post-event ISO from Kaecilius, on top of all the ISO I already got from beating Kaecilius two days ago!
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My highest strike tile was nearly 3200 with this combo. BWAH-HAH-HAH!
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got a Peggy blue from the current Taco vault which allowed me to champ her - wow, she just made this current PVE so much more fun!
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Kishida said:
    Four Bagman covers in one batch of LR seed teams?!?

#blessed  :p

I thought this was surely a mistake, until I got 4 in one sitting of the Torch event.

Happy days!
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    I was clearing out the final wave node of the opening sub of HoD, using G4mora, G4ocket and Strang3. Final goon of the penultimate wave had about 500 health left. I fire G4mora's black, which covered all the purple tiles. I make my move, and no new purple tiles fall into place. 

The final wave populates: Hood, Muscle, Don. I was hoping that no purple tiles would fall in after Hood's match, but then the most glorious thing happened: Since I had finished the goon off with a simple match, the attack tiles hadn't processed. With all the strikes and attacks I had on the board, it was enough to take out Hood. And since it was only two goons left, no tiles were moved. Full-health Muscle rotated to the front, and G4mora promptly laid him down for a dirt nap.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    2 firsts for me in 1 day!

First time hitting 900 in PvP and first sub 1 hour clear in PvE.
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    In the span of less than a week, my Iceman has gone from 4/2/1 Level 152 to 4/5/2 Level 209 (out of 229). And I probably could have had him at 5/5/2 if I had ground down the initial team up node in the opening sub of DP vs. MPQ. That point difference probably would have gotten me T5 in SCL8 instead of 7th place. 

Worst case scenario, I'll champ him when Mystique gets to Level 265. Too bad she's one of my few sub-Level 200 3*s, at Level 197. But I'm really hoping for some non-blue covers when I pull my hoard in about a month or so. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I changed my BH from Vulture to Iceman since my Iceman is getting up in level now. Did my run of sub 2 for HoD and I like to open tokens right after I finish the initial clears of a sub. I always feel like I'm swimming in tokens/gold coins like Scrooge McDuck when I do. Anyway, first HoD token was a 2*. More seeds for my farm. Next one was a black Kingpin, really needed that, which put him at 1/2/5 and it was accompanied by a bonus green Iceman. Yesssssss. He goes to 5/4/3 and my Mystique is ten covers away from a blue cover for Iceman to finish him off. The last HoD token gave me a Colossus. I then sold my champed 2* Bullseye for iso to level up Iceman to 250. 

I have always loathed playing the 4* essential of sub 3 with Iceman, Cyclops and Prof X, they always beat the hell out of me and take my health packs. Well, no more! You know, they say that revenge is a dish that is best served... cold. Muahaha.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I generally try to finish Sim with a week to go, and realised in the small hours of this morning that that was this weekend. Oops. Looked at my score: 1180. Double oops.

Broke out my recently champed Gamora and R&G, who, together with Medusa and a total of three healthpacks got me to 2000 in less than an hour. Holy crapweasels, it's easy to see why that team's pretty ubiquitous.
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    shardwick said:
    I changed my BH from Vulture to Iceman since my Iceman is getting up in level now. Did my run of sub 2 for HoD and I like to open tokens right after I finish the initial clears of a sub. I always feel like I'm swimming in tokens/gold coins like Scrooge McDuck when I do. Anyway, first HoD token was a 2*. More seeds for my farm. Next one was a black Kingpin, really needed that, which put him at 1/2/5 and it was accompanied by a bonus green Iceman. Yesssssss. He goes to 5/4/3 and my Mystique is ten covers away from a blue cover for Iceman to finish him off. The last HoD token gave me a Colossus. I then sold my champed 2* Bullseye for iso to level up Iceman to 250. 

I have always loathed playing the 4* essential of sub 3 with Iceman, Cyclops and Prof X, they always beat the hell out of me and take my health packs. Well, no more! You know, they say that revenge is a dish that is best served... cold. Muahaha.
    Yeah, I don't like that node either. Boosted Peggy, Iceman and IM40 made quick work of things though. Get all your Recharge CDs to resolve, proceed to win. 

But, as much as I dislike that one, I've always hated The Rider Awakens more. It seems like I always wipe on that node at least once, due to crazy AI cascades. And while I still need to play it three more times, I'm feeling much more confident using the aforementioned team. My first two clears came with hardly any issues. 

Also usually tended to wipe on the early wave node as well, but with the scaling change, Thano5 makes things pretty easy. 
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Opened 4 ETs, 1 HT and 1 PVP token. Got 2 kamalas, 1 3*hawkeye, 1 3*blade, 1 quicksilver and 1 carnage. That's 6 gold covers from 6 tokens. Was there a stealth patch somewhere?