Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    3300+ cp spent on classics got me 41 5* covers and 2 bonus 5*'s.  Prior to that I had 31 5* covers total after 623 days.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got The Deadliest Woman... to trigger twice. Once was just a goon, but still. It was cool :smiley:
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Cached out a bunch of CP in order to test the new H4H unannounced change and/or test.  Found myself pulling like 30+% 5* rates so I thought I was lucky and doubled down, blowing half my hoard. Afterwards I found out it was a bug. Finally a bug in our favor. 

Thanos went from 2/3/2 to 5/4/3 
    BP went from 4/4/0 to 5/4/2

Most of my 5* pulls where these two who are both hugely important and work great together. 

I lost track at this point is this like a quadrupal win. 

Now on I gotta hit the gas on ISO 3 4*s at 13 with covers expiring and then gotta get Thanos and BP up to 360. 
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Reached 650 points in Assassin For Hire. Token got me 4* Iron Fist Green.

Mine is 5/5/2 and now I have 2 on the vine. Fortuneately I'm in the H4H test and the Iron Fist I need is being offered to me. If I don't land one elsewhere before it expires, I will definately buy it now.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 966 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Today's bug reminding me how good I had it with vaulting.  
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Went straight to 900 in Elektra's PvP (didn't get hit even once), then two of the Defenders tokens each gave me one of the 1000 HP prizes.
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I finished top 10 in a PVP SCL 8 for the first time ever. Also got my first max champ 3 star. 
  • VoltaicDuke
    VoltaicDuke Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yesterday was pretty awesome.   Emptied out my 780 CP hoard with 25% five star rate store and got 11 five stars, 2 of which where Bonus Heroes - covers got me to another 40 CP which got me another 5 star cover.   And I came in first in SCL7 Prodigal Sun which netted me three Bl4de covers.
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Same as others. Yesterday I drained 1200 cp. I ended up with 17 5*s. Not all great, but I have more options now. 
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2017
    Options

For me, my luck with heroic tokens continues... got a CnD yellow, putting them at like 3/2/0 or something like that, but my BH triggered giving me the Red AV cover I need to champ him; I have at least 2 yellows sitting on the vine right now. (Plus a bunch of 2*Thor and Sentry covers...) just need to collect the iso now, which won't be an issue :)

Also, hit max progression on Prodigal Sun despite my suboptimal play all week, so that's nice too!
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    After a less-than-pleasant-real-life day I was glad to see that the RNG had a bit of kindness in its heart! I opened my last season's heroic 10-pack (was waiting for Yondu to enter packs), and received not one but TWO four-stars! (I usually expect zero, with maybe two or three 3-stars). One was possibly my most sought after 4-star cover right now - a purple Coulson, bringing him up to 3/3/5 - meaning that if my alliance manages to finish round seven of the hungry OG, I will have a fully covered Coulson. Yay! The second four star was a black Moon Knight, bringing him up to a nearly respectable (at least crash-winning) 3/2/4. 
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hornhead token dropped a blue Vulture for me, prompting me to Champ him. With a few days yet before my 13th War Machine arrives in resupply, still plenty of time to get the 140,000 ISO to Champ him too. Now I just need to find Mr. Keaton's winning team. I'm thinking Clagger and Riri. 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Very last fight of Cage Match, I was 32 points shy of 900. Picked a fight with C4ge, 4ist and G4mora. I did +2 in R/Y, G/B and all while running my own 4ist and Clagger. Within a few turns, I hit a cascade that included red, black and green. They didn't have any special tiles out, and I had whittled their C4ge down to being able to take him out in one shot, just under 43K health. Then I did Chi Focus and Like Unto Iron on their 4ist, which basically took him out as well, from about 30K health. I just needed the match to finish him off. 70K+ damage, all in one turn.

A few turns later and I had enough green to take G4mora out with Crowd Control.
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Getting the Legendary Token in the Taco Vault with my 5th taco token today after snatching the LT in the previous Taco Vault as well. Thank you, RNGesus!

Now waiting until Star-Lord and Dr. Oc rotate out of the latest (October?) to blow my hoard. 
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Had Coulson at 2-5-5 with 2 purple covers on the vine and got his yellow cover as HfH offer. Could not resist. Almost all my HP is gone but i got my second 4* champ! I think theese HfH offers are great :)
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I´ve scored more than 1200 points in PVP for the first time ever. It´s such a good feeling achieving this milestone! :)