Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Opened an elite token and pulled a lolSentry green plus a bonus hero Vision. Finished off my last 3* character, Sentry, to 13 covers. Once DPD refreshes it should be Sentry as the first required which means I get a legendary off his first champ level :) 
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Reached 140+ CP, pulled a Classic, got Invisible Woman.. and it was yellow. The colour I needed. She's 3/5/5 now, so she can be champed when I devote some ISO to her.
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Going to see who was going to be required for today's Crash of the Titans and discovering it's Mordo. Who I champed a week and a half ago. [rubbed hands gleefully] Oh yes. Mordo is ready. Bing. Bang. Boom. Done.

I just champed Mordo before I did that fight >:)
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,164 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Several best moments, which started off with a worst moment: I ended at 877 points for the Shulk PvP, thanks to being attacked multiple times between 850-900, and just running out of time to finish a 27-point match. No Carnage for me :( (he's at 5/4/2)

Those 877 points meant I did finish in the top 10. Those three Shulkie covers brought her up to lv183, which brough Gwenpool up to lv280, and that LT gave me Hobofist's Black to complete him at 5/5/3. Made up for missing out on Carnage, especially cos I've already had to sell 3 or 4 dupe Fist Blue covers

Earlier today, got a Heroic token from OBW champ level. That got me C&D Black to put them at 1/3/2, plus a bonus Winter Soldier Purple to put him at 4/2/5, which will be 5/2/5 when I get his progression reward
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got a lot on this weekend, so playing pve for top 100, therefor not too worried about time, which means I can demolish teams as much as I want in CL7 with Teen Jean and Scarlet Witch. No more having to rely on 5*s. Such joy :-)
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    On the cusp of my first ever t10 finish!! One more optimal end grind and it's locked up. Only caveat, I dropped to CL6 to do it..... 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just hit 2K in Sim for the first time. I'd lost track of how far into the season we were, and hadn't done a second climb earlier, so I had to push from 600-something in one sitting. Got kind of nerve-wracking toward the end there, and needed a bunch of extra health packs from the taco vault, but I made it, and now my Vulture has at least one cover for each ability :)
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Finished T20 in HaT, so got Yondu's blue and black covers. Decided to pull a daily deal on the TaT vault while I waited to join, and pulled his yellow.

Frabjous day!
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    passed the 1 million ISO mark for the first time ever!  which can go pretty quickly considering I have 2 max covered 3* dupes and a max covered lvl 70 C&D... but hey ISO!

• TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Entered sub#3 of Honor Among Thieves as #7. Completely underestimated the loaner node which I always finish last. Managed to do the 4th clear but ran out of time. Frustrated and upset with myself, I didn't even check the ranking but moved on to Thick as Thieves (back to back event).

After the first battle, reward screen popped up and I honestly thought it was a bug as three Yondu covers were showing. I somehow ended as #10 - totally lucked out, only explanation I have is that other players in the bracket underestimated the last sub as well. 

First time I've snatched three covers for a new release :-)
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulling Sandman to reveal the purple that I needed to split the two 5 covers and complete him. Booyah!
    I care not that he is rubbish, 13 covers is 13 covers!
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Managed to place 18th in the event and got 2 Yondu covers. A bit bummed out that I messed up my timing and didn't get 10th, which was actually doable but I'm still happy to have Yondu covers. Looking forward to getting him maxed out soon 

Also managed to pull a green RULK cover so I'm pleased about that. 

Congrats to everyone who also got Yondu covers in the most recent event
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    realising Sentry is the placement reward for TaT and feeling the liberation of not giving a tinykitty about placement
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Grazing past 2000 points on this season's Shield Simulator.

Now I can stop caring as people keep knocking my points down, down, down. I'll probably be down to 1500 at the end, but that's fine with me.
  • KFloppy
    KFloppy Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    bob554 said:
    realising Sentry is the placement reward for TaT and feeling the liberation of not giving a tinykitty about placement
    As the lowest covered 3* in my roster, I must win his covers to bring him up from a measly 1/1/1...

...haa haa haa nope.  SL7 I go!  And without Yondu, so no chance to place T100.

(Sorry, not really any Best Moment, but anytime I can shaft Sentry is a good time.  I have a Green Goblin expiring in 5 days, maybe I'll sell Sentry to make room...)