Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    Breezed right to 900 in Weapon Tex Mex. I don't even think I was hit once, not until I shielded. Only drawback was that it was so early I'll have to buy another shield, but oh well.
    @DarthDeVo, we continue to be MPQ twins. I think I did get hit, but not for much. Having 2 boosted 4*s this week has been fab. Next week will be less so.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    granne said:
    DarthDeVo said:
    Breezed right to 900 in Weapon Tex Mex. I don't even think I was hit once, not until I shielded. Only drawback was that it was so early I'll have to buy another shield, but oh well.
    @DarthDeVo, we continue to be MPQ twins. I think I did get hit, but not for much. Having 2 boosted 4*s this week has been fab. Next week will be less so.
     Yeah, 'twas nice to lean on Gwenpool and new and improved Riri. Actually, I subbed out Gwenpool for IM40 for Weapon Tex Mex, and think my fights may have gone faster.

And next week, looks like Medusa will be doing my heavy lifting for me. Just remember ma'am, lift with the hair, not the back. 
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got my first 5* Bonus Hero...thats pretty nice. Im in 3-4 transition tho so it is not very usefull yet. Also got a usefull R&G and a Riri so im a happy camper :)
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Finished 17th in R&G, SCL8, and that was with some sub-optimal clears and missing a couple taps on the main event page or whatever the lingo is. Each event I do a little bit better, so here's hoping I start busting into t10 soon!
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Stick said:
    Finished 17th in R&G, SCL8, and that was with some sub-optimal clears and missing a couple taps on the main event page or whatever the lingo is. Each event I do a little bit better, so here's hoping I start busting into t10 soon!
    I'm sorry to suggest it, but with SCL difficulty being the thing going forward starting Sunday, t10 is unlikely to happen unless your roster is already very strong.
  • Stick
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Haha, well, I guess I'll see how it goes, and adjust accordingly ;)

Edit: I read the announcement, I don't think the difficulty change will affect me very much. I could be wrong, but again, we'll see. I look forward to the challenge.
  • zodiac339
    Options
    Stick said:
    Haha, well, I guess I'll see how it goes, and adjust accordingly ;)

Edit: I read the announcement, I don't think the difficulty change will affect me very much. I could be wrong, but again, we'll see. I look forward to the challenge.
    It's not how much it affects you. It's the sudden shift players with very high level rosters will have in difficulty. They'll go from scaling that we can barely imagine making for what were described as slow and painful matches to scaling that is so beneath them that they'll make their clears twice as fast as you without having to try.
    The good news is that SCL difficulty being instated, along with its decreased upper difficulty, actually does indicate the probability of SCL9 actually coming, and if it has good enough rewards, then the higher tier players may actually migrate to it. If enough do, then that could help move you back toward better placement. Fingers crossed.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With the very first token from Webbed Wonder I pulled the legendary out of the vault which gave me a Fury. I'll take that over pulling almost nothing but 2s out of the R/G vault, granted they help my farm but whatevs.
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Opening my first 40 pack in 1371 days of gameplay, when the Mockingbird store hit the game earlier today, using only HP earned in game. The pull wasn't fantastic, i only got a single bonus cover which is not usable yet (purple cover for my 2/5/5 C&D), but I did get 4 Mockingbird covers, a character I really want to get up as quickly as possible, to get her up at a pretty safe 2/3/2, so I'm already more than halfway there.

It was pretty fun watching all those covers flow in. Will I do it again? Maybe for a character I really want. Will I spend money to do it though? Maybe not
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Clearing Duck Be A Lady 4x each non wave mode, 2x wave mode in 26 minutes with my new 4* R&G lol
  • SNKAllen
    SNKAllen Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Style55 said:
    Clearing Duck Be A Lady 4x each non wave mode, 2x wave mode in 26 minutes with my new 4* R&G lol
    On the same line I finished in 29 minutes with 4* R&G, 4* Star Lord and Medusa for my fastest clear of a PvE wave ever.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    The day isnt over yet but got myself a LT from champing Loke and got a Vulture + Bonus Vulture. Dont think i will get a better MPQ today so i post it now :)
  • dstann
    dstann Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    I was PVP of mockingbird, I was trying to get from 700 to 800 points and after each win I was met with an equal loss.  It took about 8 wins to reach 800.  Finally got to 800 points and then was not attacked at all while I got to 900 points.....and shield!
  • zodiac339
    Options
    Finished Cased Closed. Howard green turned my 3/4/5 Duck into a 4/4/5. Guess I can look forward to Champing him next time Webbed Wonder runs.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Finally hitting 900 in Morse Code and being able to shield out. It's only 5am, but I'm confident this will remain the best part of my MPQ day.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Got to 900 in Morse Code, despite the game trying to keep me from it. I climbed up to just past 800 yesterday before shielding and going to bed. 

This afternoon, I queued up several fights to get me to 900. First fight, I win like 55 points. Second nets me about 30 more, despite being advertised for more. Final fight should have put me well over 900; I win it and get 9 points instead of the ~30 it was advertised for. That took me to like 897. Of course, just playing one more match, I came out to two losses. Yo-yoed in between 800 and 900 a bit before finally prevailing. 

They really need to find a better way to ensure points are worth what you actually see when you pick a battle. 

Oh, and I got a purple Howard cover, like I was hoping for. It balances him out a little at 3/4/2.
  • Stick
    Options
    Finished second sub of Webbed Wonder in top 10. Let's see if I can make it t10 overall...
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,371 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled a yellow Medusa cover, allowing me to finally champ her. Now I'm wrecking Webbed Wonder nodes even harder (Medusa is boosted this week). :mrgreen: