Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Couple of good moments, actually.  Hit 850 in Vulture PVP for the token and pulled Vulture black making him now 1/1/3.  Last week opened an LT and got the 13th cover I needed for Phoenix and now I have the 5* Trinity fully covered - OML, Phoenix, and Silver Surfer.  Won't be champing them any time soon, though.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Actually pulled vaulted heroes from my Vintage Heroic Tokens: Mystique and yellow Thing. Kinda wish it was someone other than Thing, or if it was going to be him a different color, but I'll take what I can get.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I was just complaining in Alliance chat about the fact that I don't have Miles for the second time while he's required for a Boss Event, and I don't have him because both times he's been up for Progression since I started playing, he got skipped because of that Boss Event. Apparently RNGsus heard my plea, because he just popped out of a Vintage Heroic Token :)

EDIT: Just remembered he was also the only reason I couldn't do the Behemoth Burrito today, so that's awesome, too :)
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    An alliance member hit me in Divine Champions with Carol, Bl4de, and Medusa, all level 280-plus. I'm not ready to use 4*s yet (thus prompting only 4* attackers), so went with Hood (200), Kamala Khan (242), Daredevil (242), and a Repulsor Punch team up to finish Blade before his passive did more damage. Hood dropped, but made a win out of it. KK is pretty darn BAE.
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Finished 19th in Hulk, that felt nice. Got pretty much garbage from all my tokens, but one heroic from earlier in the day got me a Riri cover, which gave me R&G 4* as a bonus, so that was nice.

I also had a lot of fun in the final Hulk grind seeing how low I could start healthwise with C4rol, Medusa and Carnage. It was like, 300 hp. As long as I lived the one turn to match away some Carnage tiles, everything was fine XD
  • Mcjordan
    Mcjordan Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    Finished 1st in the Hulk PVE, granting me my first Miles Morales cover (which was immediately useful for both the DDQ and the Sinister Six Event)!
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Just champed 4* Grocket, which was nice because I pulled a cover from one of my Season reward Heroic tokens which drew another Grocket cover from my Bonus Hero selection.

I've now got 5 of the latest 12 champed, and another 5 with 11 covers (Gamora and Sandman are on 7 and 5 respectively). I was going to wait until Vulture was added and open some tokens in the hope of getting covers there, but now I think I'll just open after Thursday regardless. I can open slowly until I get one of those other up to 13 covers and go back to hoarding and focusing ISO on that character.

• DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,369 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With the new Sinister Six event up, I kinda forgot I still had a stretch of about 8K or so to do in the Hulk event to reach the 18CP point. It wasn't until about 20 minutes before the event ended when I realized this. Thanks to a boosted Rulk though, I was able to reach the CP with 2 minutes to spare! 
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Managed to free enough time to reach the Vulture covers in The Hulk with some hours left. Now I am up to date with characters again.
    Also, it's always nice opening the lot of tokens from the end of the season.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Pulled a daily a daily deal Classic Heroic token for a Moon Knight black (with a bonus Blade cover for an LT champ reward) the day after pulling a Quake yellow.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Pulled off a T5 finish in the Hulk, bringing Miles to 2/2/2. And with the cover I'll get from Dat Required Character tonight, Spid3y will hit 223, giving me another Miles cover. I love getting vaulted characters better covered. Sure, some more than others, but I'll take progress where I can get it. 

Also got my X-Force Wolverine cover from PvP making him 4/5/4 and my third fully-covered vaulted character. Peggy's been champed, but Logan and Rhodey will have to wait on ISO. 

Also had made 3* Star-Lord my sole BH in that tier to get him to 183 for another St4r-Lord cover ahead of his quickly approaching Crash. He's now 2/1/5 Level 172, which hopefully will give me a good shot at winning. 
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Managed to free enough time to reach the Vulture covers in The Hulk with some hours left. Now I am up to date with characters again.
    Also, it's always nice opening the lot of tokens from the end of the season.
    And today, the last day of the Hulk vault, got one more Vulture token from a daily deal single token.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'm counting the past two days as one since almost all of it happened on the same day. My last Hulk vault token gave me a Miles, then my very first Spidey vault token gave me another. Then the Loki covers from progression gave me a Venom and then the Riri covers were enough to champ her to be my 7th champed 4*. Then I got Wolvie from the pvp event early this morning which was my first time getting a 4* from pvp. Now watch as I get hit with a 4* cover drought.
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Alliance just blew the Sinister 6 event right out of the water. We finished at like 6pm tonight.
  • Mcjordan
    Mcjordan Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    I got the final covers for Iceman, Rulk, and Wasp bringing them to 13!  Now I just need a million ISO... the grind continues.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IM40 became my first level 266 3*.  Now for the beginnings of a 3* farm!
    (Hope the ISO needs of champing Rares won't hurt my Legendary Champ plans too much. Including going for Vulture, I've got three to Champ in 45 days.)
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Heroic 10 pack in my resupply got me 2 4*. I mean, one was a bonus hero and the other 9 pulls were 2*, but I'll take my Baby Groot cover TYVM.
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Last night I cashed in my 27 LL and about 500 CP in CL. The highlights for LL were 5/27 5* including two Spider Man (the reason I cashed them in) and two different Doc Ock covers. The highlights for CL were a second OML black, Thanos black, and finally a Banner purple so that he's now 4/2/1 and I can use a 5* Hulk!
  • Freelancer
    Freelancer Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Options
    FIVE 2* Storm Blue rewards back to back in a lightning round!