Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Dropped the ball on yesterday's venom bomb sub by sleeping in so I didn't fully clear all the nodes this morning BUT I did reach 2000 in shield sim. Not that I care about Sandman. Oh, and the 4Thor cover I got from venom bomb gave me a LT which in turn gave me another Medusa cover. I really should have saved my CP XD
  • PresidentDoom2020
    PresidentDoom2020 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I got my free 10 heroic pack from PVP today and cashed it in. I pulled a 4* Grocket and a Sandman which are both characters I don't really care about BUT I also pulled a Red Medusa as a BH which means she's 2 covers away from Champ level AND it was exactly the color I needed the most
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got to 900 in Spidey's PvP for the red Rhodey cover, bringing him to 3/5/5. He's my first vaulted character to get fully covered. Unfortunately, he'll have to wait for the ISO for a bit to get champed, but it feels goods to get him done. 
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Venom Bomb - Big Mac 6th clear killing a level 307 obnoxious Daken in one move.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This could easily have ended up in the Worst Moment thread, and the fact that it didn't is as much as anything why it's here. I took a nap this afternoon, and overslept, waking up with only 45 minutes before the sub flip. Managed to green check everything but the 4* essential* anyhow. I did not know I was capable of clearing that fast. It's really kind of amazing how quickly rosters evolve at this stage.

*Because my Thor is 0/0/2, that one is far and away the slowest to clear right now.
  • Stick
    Options
    Style55 said:

Was it on the first turn? Those are my favourite. When you start off a match with a couple match-5's on the boards, then you cascade into enough AP to finish them off with one of your powers. So so SO satisfying!
  • Style55
    Options
    Stick said:
    Style55 said:

Was it on the first turn? Those are my favourite. When you start off a match with a couple match-5's on the boards, then you cascade into enough AP to finish them off with one of your powers. So so SO satisfying!
    No I usually take Daken out last. I think that node was a symbiote + gimpy Venom(?) and Daken. Was running C4rol + Medusa + Bl4de so by the time Daken was left I did a single match which turned into another match and his body just went plop, dead without Medusa's attack tiles factored in lol.

It's actually pretty rare for me to have a multiple match 5 sequence go off. When it does happen though I don't feel bad about it at all, especially if it's against someone like Carnage, Gorgon, etc. 
  • Stick
    Options
    That's also satisfying :3
  • PresidentDoom2020
    PresidentDoom2020 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    pulled a C4rol, a green War Machine and a purple Moon Knight today
  • Style55
    Options
    Opened a standard token from one of the Liberty Island nodes got lucky with a Scarlet Witch champ level, what's this bonus hero Iron fist? Putting my Iron Fist at 223 and granting a blue Ir4n Fist cover. My Ir4n Fist is 4/5/3 so that makes him my 4th 4* that I didn't receive any dupes in, which, I'm sorry, is still a best moment to me. 

A bonus best, knowing that I'll only need to do 2 clears and I'll be done with Venom Bomb (sorry it's one of the least enjoyable events along with a 7 day The Hunt) a placement in ~50.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Reached 2k in Sim. Finally. Good grief, but that was a slog. A slog for a cover I don't particularly care about. Anyway, it's done now. For, like, 10 days or something.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    mexus said:
    granne said:
    Reached 2k in Sim. Finally. Good grief, but that was a slog. A slog for a cover I don't particularly care about. Anyway, it's done now. For, like, 10 days or something.
    Good! Did you by the way happen to see Medusa on the way to 2000 points? I think I saw her in the simulator.
    Medusa? Umm, I'm not sure. Maaaaybe.

Seriously though, worst Sim. climb EVER. Now Sandman's at 9 covers, though, so, umm, yay?
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mexus said:
    granne said:
    Good! Did you by the way happen to see Medusa on the way to 2000 points? I think I saw her in the simulator.
    I don't think she gets used much. I mean Medusa, Blade, Captain Marvel. They must be huge failures and just never get used.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've hit 13 covers for my first 5* (Green Goblin)!
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've been spending down some of my mini hoard of CP the last couple days. I almost reached 300 before the temptation got to me. Three pulls, all needed: R&G blue, R&G green (4/2/2 now), and Blade red (3/5/3).

I won't lie, I saw that Blade icon and said please not green please not green really fast. I already had to throw out a green a couple weeks ago..
  • Mcjordan
    Mcjordan Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Options
    I've been spending down some of my mini hoard of CP the last couple days. I almost reached 300 before the temptation got to me. Three pulls, all needed: R&G blue, R&G green (4/2/2 now), and Blade red (3/5/3).

I won't lie, I saw that Blade icon and said please not green please not green really fast. I already had to throw out a green a couple weeks ago..

Nice!  Reds were my last two covers for Bl4de, and it felt so good to pull them this week.  Good luck!
  • Stick
    Options
    Finished top50 in Venom Bomb, not bad. Pulls weren't great for tokens, but yay for the vulture cover which I'll need for hulk! Also, a small victory yesterday was up against the seed teams for Blue Shift, running C4rol and Medusa (because of course) and the comp managed to kill their entire team on their first turn XD