Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Beat Crash of Titans first day, first try, barely losing health (only big damage was a single fireball). Legendary token gave me Captain Marvel Black (now 3/4/5) and bonus Wasp Yellow (now 4/4/5 with a cover waiting).
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Didn't pay much attention to the Team-up on the other side. Turns out it was Penance Stare. Black Panther gets hit by it the turn before I was ready to drop his yellow and black, and the Turn after Falcon fired his purple. 1 damage. Would have one-shotted him if they'd got the Team-up AP one turn later.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Zoomed right to 900 in For Victory to get the blue Peggy cover, finally bringing her to 5/5/3. I started with Peggy and champs Agent Venom and Hobo Fist, but actually found more success with Peggy, Fist and Medusa, even though she's not boosted. The passive damage coupled with Fist's strikes added up quickly. 

Most of the ISO I'm saving up right now will be for the Clagger covers I'll (hopefully) get from EotS placement rewards. But after that, will probably champ and respec Peggy to 5/3/5.

She'll be my first vaulted champ, although I don't consider her an originally vaulted character. That honor will likely go to my 4/4/4 X-Force Wolverine or 2/5/5 War Machine. 
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I got 2 C4ge red covers this week, one from the Taco Vault and one from the EotS Vault, bringing him to 5/1/3
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I just drew the (purple) Medusa cover from my EoTS vault, which takes her to 2/3/4, meaning she'll be 3/3/5 by the end of the event. Whoo!

ADD: Picked up the two additional covers, and my newly 3/3/5 Medusa took down Torch in the Clash on her second try, which gave me a Carol black for the win! Double Whoo!
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This morning, I won a Peggy by hitting 900 in her PVP. I also won 2 Peggy covers from the three tokens won as progression rewards. So that was nice! Great pull odds! They should do 4* PVP more often if that will occur more regularly.
  • PresidentDoom2020
    PresidentDoom2020 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    today I got all the rewards in the Enemy of State PVP, paid off another cover for Medusa with the CP, beat up Johny in the crash, got a 4* rocket and groot cover and a couple of 3* covers. overall a lot of small quaint good things
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I won my very first pvp event today and with the heroic I got a 4* Gamora and a bonus C/D taking the latter to 2/5/5. Really gonna miss not getting that yellow cover as a progression reward because of the alliance event. Hopefully I can pull it from one of the legendary tokens.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    For the first time, I managed to finish all my initial clears in a sub without using a single Health Pack :)
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Champing 4* Captain Marvel yesterday got me pretty stoked!
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got max progression of this EoTS! First time ever from 7-day event. Also Champed Invisible woman :smile:
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Won two heroic tokens from a LR. Opened them up and back-to-back Baby Groots.  :o

Sometimes sticky RNG works.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Saved up a mini-hoard of 175 CP in anticipation of the 5pidey store.

Pulled a red 5pidey with my 7th and final pull, but of the prior six, all were useful (and two were G4mora covers to allow me to organically max-cover her!) with the exception of a Hobofist...but with 3* Fist at 222, I was saving ISO in anticipation of being able to champion him in the next few days anyway, so. It'll get used.
  • elko90
    elko90 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Options
    Hoarded since january of this year and after 128 pulls I got 14 covers for the new 5pidey 2 of which are red dupes. 
    I wrote a ticket to CS hopefully they will swap one of those covers. Right now he is 5/2/5
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Scraped tenth place in EotS, despite getting held up at work and not getting close to finishing my seventh clear. Just champed Cloak and Dagger with the placement rewards.

First, and probably last, time trying to place in a seven-day event. Sinister Six will provide a much needed change of pace. Phew.
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Opened 3 latest and 140CP in classics. 

Hawkeye red. Useful, yay.
    Blade. Champ level.
    C&D yellow. Yay
    Medusa. Champ level
    A.Venom. Champ level
    Mordo black. 2nd black dupe -_-
    Sandman yellow. Whatever imo he sucks so I'm not happy 
    A.Venom. Champ level
    Mordo blue. I mean, yay? 13/13 but whatever he sucks too and now I "have" to drop the iso to level him and not waste a dupe cover
    Gamora. Champ level. 
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    mexus said:
    Style55 said:
    Opened 3 latest and 140CP in classics. 

Hawkeye red. Useful, yay.
    Blade. Champ level.
    C&D yellow. Yay
    Medusa. Champ level
    A.Venom. Champ level
    Mordo black. 2nd black dupe -_-
    Sandman yellow. Whatever imo he sucks so I'm not happy 
    A.Venom. Champ level
    Mordo blue. I mean, yay? 13/13 but whatever he sucks too and now I "have" to drop the iso to level him and not waste a dupe cover
    Gamora. Champ level. 
    Good pull! But no bonus heroes?
    Nope :( Oh well, hopefully I'll get lucky soon. Hoping to max out 4* Rocket/Groot. 

PS Congrats on your Ice Man! Have fun with him. 
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2 Spidey covers from 11 pulls, woohoo!
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Got to exactly 900 points in Most Wanted for the purple Star-Lord cover. I had a really rough start for the event, just burning through health packs. I finally settled on Grocket, champed Hobo Fist and IM40.

Even went into what turned out to be my final battle thinking it was gonna take me to about 895 or 897 or so, but I won and came out to see the total hit exactly 900. Shielded and quit while I was ahead, although I stayed up waaaaay too late to make it happen.