Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• banner953
    banner953 Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Anytime I pull a 3* character + bonus hero from a standard token  :)
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Combined Arms yay! So much fun to be had :-)
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just hit 1 Million ISO for the first time. Waiting til I get at least 3 (preferably more) 4* fully covered, so I get a full team up there at the same time rather than just Medusa out off the front of the rest of my roster. Gwenpool, Cage, and Coulson all just need one or two more, and Wasp and Peggy aren't that far behind.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Just champed Red Hulk. He had three covers when vaulting started, I pulled one from an event token, and Thanos gave me one. All the others are from Bonus Hero pulls, including his first champ level.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Downing a near full-health IM40 with (a low-covered) G4mora's Deadliest Woman, at just 86 health. 
    This was mostly thanks to a 3Star-Lord, who's purple stole the remaining purple specials from the enemy Gamora in Combined Arms.
    These two actually play quite well together. They have perfect color spread, and SL's yellow even healed her after that so she could continue in the match. These two allow for a handy 2* to bring along, Bullseye in this case. 
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Opening my 3 heroic token rewards from the reality gem season pulling what used to be a dreaded purple Coulson (I had 4 purple dupes sitting in queue up until recently) and thinking of the AHS: Coven quote "Surprise ____ I bet you thought you'd seen the last of me".
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    T1 in The Hunt, bringing Mr. F to 4/4/5. Don't know if I'll follow through on champing him, but at least it's an option now.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled the black Kate cover from my taco vault yesterday morning with my final taco of the Kate cycle.

Pulled the black Kingpin from my HoD vault yesterday night to finish him off at 3/5/5.

Pulled my first 5HE blue from Hulkbuster's Crash token today; it was my 3rd 5* pull in the last several days. I haven't fooled around with him much yet since all I had was two red covers. Now I just need a purple cover and then I can start to have some fun.
  • Stockers15
    Stockers15 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Just attempted my first Crash of the Titans with a severely  [4] undercovered Kate Bishop vs Hawkeye... and won! I turbo-charged the match damage and blue/purple damage with boosts and scraped the win. Chuffed.

Edit: Just had a crack vs Hulk with only 2 covers Hulkbuster... got absolutely flattened.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
     My Best Moment was probably someone else's Worst Moment. Just squeaked in a T5 finish in The Hunt in SCL 7 for two Mr. F covers. 

Squeaked in, meaning I was in 6th place with about three or four minutes to go. Grinding the required node in the main event page, where you had to use 2* Storm, Doctor Doom and Agent Venom, basically down to one point put me over the top, snagging 5th place by 125 points. Although, it shouldn't have even been that close, as I had some sub optimal clears in several subs. 

With those two covers, the one I'll get from progression in HoD and another from 3* Black Panther champ rewards soon (he's at Level 219), Mr. F will go from 1/3/3 Level 152 to 3/3/5 Level 229. I know he's not favored very highly, but any progress on a vaulted 4* feels great, especially since the last two featured in PvE events (Hulkbuster and Brock Venom) I more or less missed out on due to IRL events. I think I got their progression covers only. 
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Opened up my hoard of champion tokens, 7/24 were 5 stars with only one repeat.  
  • 1EvilMan
    1EvilMan Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Felt pretty good beating Hulk today in the Crash of the Titans with my 152 HB at 1,4,2 on my second attempt. 
  • TheSeven
    TheSeven Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Pulled the cover I wanted (my 13th Hulkbuster) from the Taco Vault on my third pull, so...uh...I guess I'll save my other 670 sweet tacos for another vault. :D

I wait forever for taco vaults that hold covers I really need, then I pull it right away. This is the second time this has happen. The last time it took 15 pulls. Wish the event token would be that kind. They never give me what I need.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Getting so many of C4age's Protect Tiles out in the Wave Nodes that the Shinobi were only getting one or two shuriken out each time they fired the power, because there just weren't any more black tiles available :smiley:
  • darkwatcherDEZ
    darkwatcherDEZ Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Crash against Hulk with a poorly covered HulkBuster and down to tiny levels of health. Hulk is just a match away from end game Thunder Clap, and our calculations say we need to trim him down another 200 health for an effective Repulsor Punch. The next match is all that will make the difference. RNGesus hears our prayer...
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Getting so many of C4age's Protect Tiles out in the Wave Nodes that the Shinobi were only getting one or two shuriken out each time they fired the power, because there just weren't any more black tiles available :smiley:
    That's so fun unless you're running him with C4rol and can't place her black because everything is taken :(
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got another Vintage Heroic Token that wasn't a two star: Loki. And after the debacle that was the Heroes for Hire change, I decided to blow my stockpiled HP on a VHT 10 pack. Pulled another Loki, but more importantly an X-23 purple, making her 5/1/4, and Hulkbuster black, bringing him to 4/3/2. No bonus heroes though.

Progress on any vaulted character is welcome, and beggars can't be choosers, but it would have been even better if I could have pulled some 4*s of my characters who maybe aren't covered quite as well. Eventually, I would like to get them all to the point they can complete their Crash. I can already clear the Crash for X-23 and Hulkbuster with no issues.

But, ultimately I'm just going to smile and take what I can get.
  • JangoLore
    JangoLore Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    From the Doc Ock 5* / howard event: Finally pulled a bonus hero on a five star. Got the doc ock token, pulled green ock and got my bonus first blue cover for hawkeye
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @jangolore - 20 ISO for your 'The Maxx' picture! Well played!