Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Wumpushunter
    Wumpushunter Posts: 627 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I won the 1000 hp in back to back taco vaults. Got 2 roster slots and saved me 2 weeks.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Pulling my 12th phoenix cover today, though she is now 5/2/5 so either buy the 13th cover for 720 cp or roster dupes. 

No interest in 5 star land so start a new jean when her next cover drops six months from now. 

Nevertheless, just extremely excited to have an almost max covered 5 star.

Edit: also realizing that I have exactly half of the 4 stars champed. Champed my first back in November so I might just finish the tier by the end of year.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    While playing the Luke Cage PVP last night, I had a match that wasn't going my way.  I was using boosted Thoress with 3*Cage and IM40.  Due to some bad luck, she was at death's front door step with 98 health left!  From her weakened state, she managed to pull off a stun and a smite, leaving 1 enemy to finish her off, but Cage's 555 protect tile kept her alive long enough for IM40 to Recharge and Thor to finish them off, brushing aside certain death. 
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Probably been a long time coming but I finally champed my first 4*. The double Blade cover from the story event gave me the covers and hitting rank 71 gave me the rest of the Iso I needed.

https://puu.sh/wjHEa/3affcfa4fb.jpg

Pretty happy with him. He has been absolutely devastating in these story missions while boosted even before max level. Easily hitting 5k with Bloodlust.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mexus said:
    Tee said: 
    Probably been a long time coming but I finally champed my first 4*. The double Blade cover from the story event gave me the covers and hitting rank 71 gave me the rest of the Iso I needed.

https://puu.sh/wjHEa/3affcfa4fb.jpg

Pretty happy with him. He has been absolutely devastating in these story missions while boosted even before max level. Easily hitting 5k with Bloodlust.
    He's my favourite actually. At least from the handful of 4* champs I have.  A great addition to many teams! Congratulations on Blade!
    IM40 is his best friend. Recharge turns Blade into Dr. Blade, with a PhD. in wrecking fools. Tools of the Trade gives true healing as well. I especially like Bl4de when he's boosted. Glad to see he will be next week as well. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Not a specific moment, but just...3* Rocket & Groot. The number of Health Packs I Am Groot has saved me over the last few days is just ludicrous. There have been a couple of occasions where they soaked enough damage that I actually had them re-Groot multiple times in one match, which might well have been a loss with anyone else on the team.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Just pulled a black 4* Fist, taking him to 13 covers so that the blue progression cover for the next PvE and the other one I have in my queue can be champ levels. Result. Now I don't need to stress about hitting T10 in Brotherhood.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulling two 4* covers from two successive random legend token pulls that I needed to bring up Riri and Gwenpool to 12 covers each.  The important part was that each pull was for their 2 power covers which brings both of those powers now to three, preventing the awful 2/5/5 cover situation for each of them going forward.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulling three useful G4mora covers from four total LT pulls today (and one of those being from the Crash).

She's nearly usable!
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Letting Ragnarok have all the blue he wants before I've targeted him, getting the rest of his team fried by the Flawless Flames of the Faltine, while picking up his Charged green tiles for an epic round of Blammos to drop him after the rest of the team went down :)
  • Twl7569
    Twl7569 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Got to a point where I did a partial break of my hoard- very rewarding to finally get some new 5* and pop some 4* as well...
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DFiPL said:
    Pulling three useful G4mora covers from four total LT pulls today (and one of those being from the Crash).

She's nearly usable!
     My 0/6/2 G4mora is jealous. 
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Quite ridiculously - the ability to do this at all comes from our server being seriously screwed at work right now but...

I was in slice 3 for ISO-8 brotherhood. Wanted to be in slice 2 for Thick as Thieves. Was watching the bracket rollover thread... saw a rollover about 20 minutes after it happened, and got so excited I ran right in and started it.

Leaving myself 3 hours to do all the initial clears on TAT AND 3 grind down rounds of final ISO-8 sub. Doh. That was smart.

2 days ago, before I champed my Bl4de, I could not have done it. Today I managed it with some time to spare!
  • DFiPL
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    DFiPL said:

She's nearly usable!
     My 0/6/2 G4mora is jealous. 
    Mine is 2/4/2 now. As builds go, quite cromulent.

Today's woohoo moment: my first 5* BH. I hit 575 in Cover Squirrel, bought a Latest on a whim, and got both a Black Panther red (I've been hoping I could pull one or two more covers for him before he goes to Classics), and a Thano5 black.

See, speaking of your 0/6/2 G4mora? That black was my 11th Thano5 cover, and his build is an organic 4/2/5. I've never had an unusable Thano5 pull. Can't decide if that's more or less obnoxious (in a good way) than getting a 5* BH in the first place.
  • Rodolfo78
    Rodolfo78 Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    C4rol/Loki. AI gets massive cascade on its first turn, but I end up with 9 black AP from Energy Manipulation and 15 Mischief tiles on the board. Won on the third turn with a single 6442 strike tile out. Whee!
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Finished 10th in ISO-8 Brotherhood (SCL8), bringing Hobo Fist to 13 covers with 2 in the wings. Also, champed Cloak & Dagger, nu-Rocket & Groot, & Gamor4. Provided that I cash in some of my 2* farm in the coming days with enough left over to champ 3* Star-Lord, I can champ D4nny and then I will be 12/12 for latest 4*s.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    mexus said:
    Kishida said:
    Finished 10th in ISO-8 Brotherhood (SCL8), bringing Hobo Fist to 13 covers with 2 in the wings. Also, champed Cloak & Dagger, nu-Rocket & Groot, & Gamor4. Provided that I cash in some of my 2* farm in the coming days with enough left over to champ 3* Star-Lord, I can champ D4nny and then I will be 12/12 for latest 4*s.
    What a day!
    Eventful, to say the least.  :)
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My 5/3/3 Bl4de, with a red dying. Got new hope when his black was a progression reward in ISO-8 PVE. Favorited him for bonus heroes, and at some point that gave me one more black. Got the black and red from PVE progression, making him 5/3/5 with two covers waiting. Two days ago I finally got the ISO to level him from 200 to 270. Yesterday I got the ISO to champ him, with just a couple of days before the oldest cover died. That was an adventure.

Remembered to change my favorites for bonus heroes after getting all the Blade covers, and just in time, because the legendary token that blade gave me got me a bonus hero: the 13th cover for my Peggy Carter (who I love but will remain unchamped until I recover some ISO-8)
  • DFiPL
    Options
    Shredded Moon Knight this morning in Gwenpool's Crash. The token gave me a C4rol champion level, which put me over the top to champion Mordo and redeem his two covers from the vine.

The LT for championing Mordo gave me an Agent Venom yellow, which, at 5/5/2, was precisely the cover he needed to reach Thirteenlandia.

That woulda been enough all by itself - not the Mordo championining, finishing off AV - but when I woke up, I decided to putz around in the SHIELD Sim and see how far from 1744 I could go with my team of Bl4de, C4rol, and Medusa.

Ended up reaching 2000 (for the first time ever!) without getting hit once along the way. So now she's 3/4/2, after that mini-run of G4mora covers I had earlier in the week.

• CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Max champed and sold 2* Hawkeye which gave me the iso to champ Gamora, so back to only 1 non champed 4* in the Blessed 12 (R+G).