Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    2 Unusual things happened yesterday:

1. I was able to climb and shield hop to 900+ points in PVP for a 4* cover.  Proof of concept!
    2. I miraculously beat the Crash with a level 147 Drax (3/2/2).  Drax started with 9500 Health and Thanos had 19,500!  I thought it was impossible, but I would try anyway.  I got lucky with some match 5's and hit him a few times with Black and Red, narrowly avoiding his green death tile twice.  By the end of the match, Drax was down to 1200 health. 
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled my 13th cover for Black Panther! Lots of iso to go before he joins Thanos as a champion, but getting there.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Easily climbing to 900 in shared dressed with medusa, carnage, and patch.

I think this is the first pvp experience for me where I was able to use the boosted 3 star to my advantage.

I'm still in awe of how amazing that team is together. At one point I thought champing carnage was such a waste and now he's probably one of my top ten characters to use.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    justsing said:
    Reached 2000 for the first time ever in Shield Sim. In the past, I've only made it up to about 1800 before being knocked back down. 
    Congrats!!! This season will be my second ever 10k season
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got through the entire Plan-C mini event with the most 'rational' team:
    3* Star-Lord level 114 (2/3/4)
    4* Rocket & Groot level 94 (1/1/2)
    4* Gamora level 74 (0/1/1), now 0/2/1

Used 5 health packs, and yes, used the available team-up character when available.
    Enjoyable challenge though!  Star-Lord's purple came in handy versus the Mindless Ones buffing their special tiles for him to steal.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Heroic daily deal: Cloak and Dagger black (now 2/2/3)
    DP v. MPQ daily deal: 4* Thor yellow (now 2/1/2)

Just in case I started getting carried away by my good fortune, though, my SHIELD resupply for day 364 was a standard token. Yay?

Oh well, Devil Dino tomorrow.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Luke Cage became my first 300 4* Champ today, hooray! And along with his pals Medusa and Cyclops, they are kicking butt in DP vs MPQ.
  • Nepenthe
    Nepenthe Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    granne said:
    Just got my first ever T10 PvE finish. Luke was pleased to see the extra covers, and will now give me a shiny LT with his progression cover because it will take him to 280. W00t!

My second best moment was having my champed and boosted Cage and Medusa rip through DP v. Heroes.

My third best moment was just now when my autocorrect tried to change Heroes to Herpes.
    Deadpool vs Herpes seems like something he's probably had to deal with before, if you think about it.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mexus said:
    Is Spider-Woman worth it?
    I just got her to 13 covers a day or two ago. Today she came up as the 4* in the Burrito node in DDQ. I took her up to level 248 I think. She did me almost no good whatsoever, and lost ~80% of her health in the process. I never got enough red for her. Chose to use Mystique's black twice rather than stall the match out longer. Got her purple once but had to use it to clean out Iron Fists' strike tiles; maybe I should've just dropped the traps & hoped for the best but I was bleeding out.

It didn't help at all that the enemy team was 4* Cage & 3* Fist. Bad synergy against you, while today's team (SW, Mystique, Wolverine) had absolutely zero.

Anyway. My SW verdict: nuisance on defence due to her black. Not much good on offense.

Back on topic: best moment from yesterday: pulling 5 x 3* covers from 3 x elite tokens. Nice to see RNG in your favour every once in a while.
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Managed to scrounge up enough ISO to champ Mordo before two covers expired. 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sneaking in at #50 for the Deadpool vs MPQ event. Almost makes up for coming in at #101 for The Hunt.
  • AlluAllu
    AlluAllu Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    I just champed Hawkeye, the last of the non- Star Lord 3-stars, meaning that I have now temporarily reached my personal end goal with this game. Feels good. :) 
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I´ve achieved my 2nd Top 5 placement in PVP! :)
  • AlluAllu
    AlluAllu Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    mexus said:

So it's bye-bye now?
    My goal is to build all 4*s but I won't venture into 5* territory. So I have quite a stretch to go.
    Pretty much yeah. I was going to hoard enough CP and ISO to instantly cover and champ the latest 4*s, but the amount of time and grind to achieve that? I don't wanna do that. :D I'll still follow this forum, because I'm curious about the updates and I want to play any new missions and boss events. :) 
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I pulled a Peggy blue bonus hero when I opened a Latest token today, bringing her to 5/4/4. Being vaulted, she's not at the very front of the line to get championed, but it'll happen soon enough.

I'm happy.
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Top 5 in the Unstable Iso-8 event at CL8 :smile: 3 Coulsons and 3 GSBWs!

Coulson already champed, and champ-leveled GSBW to lvl 261 and now starting a dupe to fully cover before I finish off GSBW champ levels. 

Edit: just claimed the first Webbed Wonder token and got the Coulson cover sitting in the vault! 4 Coulson covers in the space of about 2 hours!