Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I hit 800 in PvP for the first time. I'm not much of a PvP player, and I usually get bored around the 600 mark, but I want Star-lord covers. I'm shielded right now, but I may make a bid for 900 in a bit. Or I may not, because I got kind of bored.

I also managed to take down a boosted Red Hulk team for the first time. To be fair, it's probably the first time I've tried. Dude's scary.
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,164 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Won Behemoth with level 112 Sam(no red ability), level 55 Beast and level 55 Bullseye. It took a while though. Protect tiles FTW  B)
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got Captain America from heroic token and his champ level gave me Winter Soldier RED (which i had none before) Pleasant surprise :)
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @DFiPL nice one. I found that once I'd been able to hit 900 a couple of times, it started getting easier and more frequent, here's hoping similar for you.
    @granne gratz on the 800 and boosted RHulk; once I started learning how to take down beasts like him, the climb deffo became more interesting (and faster when I found them as big points)
  • Freelancer
    Freelancer Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Picked up seven 2* PvP reward drops during my time in 'Hooked on a Feeling', which is about the total drops I got from PvP for the whole of last season!
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Never thought I'd post in here, but yesterday was the most awesome moment in YEARS.

I pulled my white whale, Phoenix Green.
    I have screenshots of my 5* pulls, the one and only green I got from her was May 6th - 2016.
    So it took me exactly a year to pull another green, with 8 dupe purple/reds inbetween, but she's champed now.
    That felt REALLY great.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    CT1888 said:
    @DFiPL nice one. I found that once I'd been able to hit 900 a couple of times, it started getting easier and more frequent, here's hoping similar for you.
    Seems unlikely, at least yet. I won't shield hop, as a matter of principle. Shielding to preserve score/placement, sure. But I don't have the sort of scarecrows on my roster that will allow me to climb to 900 without shielding on a regular basis, yet. Red Hulk being boosted helped, for sure, but he won't be boosted every week.

Still a moment of pride for me, though. And I also finished 2nd in the event, so one more Cap cover gets me a Legendary token!
  • bob554
    bob554 Posts: 169 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Not necessarily the "best" in terms of what happened to my team, but it was hilarious, and I didn't end up losing the fight, so there is that. I was running the Team Up Node where you get to use the loaner for the new Rocket & Groot. I set the countdown for their green, which also sets Baby Groot loose to make a match of its own each turn. Very first one, Groot matches away the countdown, setting it off to damage both teams :D NO, GROOT! The OTHER button!
    Do you have any tape? How does no one have any tape? If anyone should have tape, it's YOU!
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Spiked the LT out of yesterday's Taco Vault on pull 15 out of 15. 
    It's been a very long time since that's happened. Wonder if it's safe to hoard taco's again yet (Vault Not changing to a Store afterall)?
  • granne
    Options
    Pulled my first 5* bonus hero. Natasha came with a side helping of Thanos.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Heroic token from Steve's PvP yielded the flashing gold, it's Luke C4ge, but oh no, he's at 5/5/1, what will it be........
    Red!   5/5/2 it is!
    Guess I'll keep saving that 120 CP..
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I pulled a 4* RnG (blue) from the Meet Rocket and Groot store the other day. First time I've ever pulled a new character before earning them from their release story!!
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    granne said:
    Pulled my first 5* bonus hero. Natasha came with a side helping of Thanos.
    Congrats! Thanos is a beast. Hoping to get him someday.
  • Style55
    Options
    Was working on Thick As Thieves and hit the 14500 progression heroic token. Opened it up thinking nothing of it, pulled a Blad4, touched my screen and bam bonus hero, given my luck with C4ge I figured it would be yet another yellow dup but I managed to luck out and pull a black. Have the iso to burn on him and 2 yellow covers in queue so I'm pretty excited.

Can't decide on which bonus hero to add next as my 4*. Gwenpool is 11/13, 3/3/5, with a dup sitting in queue. Carol is 10, 3/3/4. Carol is the "better" of the two but I may go Gwen since I have a cover that might rot away :/ 
  • Style55
    edited May 2017
    Options
    mexus said:
    Style55 said:
    Was working on Thick As Thieves and hit the 14500 progression heroic token. Opened it up thinking nothing of it, pulled a Blad4, touched my screen and bam bonus hero, given my luck with C4ge I figured it would be yet another yellow dup but I managed to luck out and pull a black. Have the iso to burn on him and 2 yellow covers in queue so I'm pretty excited.

Can't decide on which bonus hero to add next as my 4*. Gwenpool is 11/13, 3/3/5, with a dup sitting in queue. Carol is 10, 3/3/4. Carol is the "better" of the two but I may go Gwen since I have a cover that might rot away :/ 
    Congratulations on your Luke! I'm in the process of leveling him up as well but still missing 250K ISO-8. Will have that sorted out by / after weekend.
    Your ISO-8 stash is huge. :) Gimme.
    Lol I'd gladly give you a 250k loan if I could. And thank you! This iso is like my life savings (iso wise, not irl money lol) in game. I was a major noob until recently and never wanted to cover/roster certain characters (working on getting 13/13 on Rag/Sentry for example lol). 

Hope you swiftly acquire the ISO needed for your Cage. Also enjoy him! I'm having some fun with him in the 4* R&G essential node since that has an annoying 2*Bull+Muscle combo.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Getting top 5 in First Avenger was pretty sweet. My 5/2/5 Kate Bishop was delighted to finally get her third Black cover.

Now I just need to raise 200K ISO in just under ten Days to champ her Before her first queued cover expires. Should be doable.

• Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    First post to this thread:

Was playing the Storm Essential node in Scotland Yard with Storm, C4ge and Wasp.  Used Wasp to convert Cage's protect tiles to massive strike tiles.  Got hit with a Tommy Gun, Storm's yellow passive fired twice and ripped 7K of damage, killing the Muscle.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulling a yellow Black Panther with bonus Red Black Panther. 5/3/3, may end up with twin 5* champs at this rate.
  • granne
    Options
    Had 20 CP and an itchy finger. Opened a classic token and got a Medusa champ level and a bonus Iceman purple.

Champed Coulson, opened the LT, got a champ level for Agent Venom and a bonus Iceman blue.

That's probably used up all my luck for the week (month?), But I'll take it.