Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,756 Chairperson of the Boards
    Killed Thanos to finish round 8 (first time alliance achieved this!), so decided to have some fun: did 22K damage with Bagman, Howard and Dino in turn 1 against Thanos :D
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    RNGesus decided to show mercy on me after cruelly spitting in my eye yesterday (I drew one of only three covers in a classic legends that I can't use.) 

Today I spent 20 CP on a classic, and the WASP icon popped out. I groaned, as I thought my 5/5/2 Wasp was about to be very sad and have droopy wings. To my great surprise it turned out to be a Wasp black! She's one of my favorite characters, so to have her completely covered is a nice treat. 
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Thanos boss node: matched blue gem tile, got 30 green AP, matched Chekhov's Gun, Gwenpool punched him three times, he was downed and I reached max. personal progression.

Then I did a little happy dance in my chair.
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Received an elite token off my shield intercept. Gave me a 2* BW and a champion level reward of a heroic token. Opened the heroic token and got a Mordo cover and a bonus Ice Man cover which put him at 271 and my first legendary off him.

Took Ice Man off as a bonus hero and put 4* Luke Cage on. Hoping to get that last cover I need (black or red please) soon. 
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Levelling up my third 4 star character, Luke Cage (Power Man) :smiley:
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alliance reached round 7 in Come and Get Me, which got us to the second Nova cover.

I noticed that the Thanos fight for round 7 was open, so I went ahead and played it for the CP. Beating it didn't open the side nodes back up, so I went ahead and bought a classic LT.

Blue Wasp! Completed her at 5/3/5 and enabled me to use her black cover in my queue as a champion reward.

But wait, there's more! Bonus yellow C4rol cover tagging along with Wasp!
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    LT from champing Mordo and 25 Cp a few hours later both yielded Thanos covers, taking him to 4/4/3. Now trying to wring every LT and CP I can out of champion rewards over the next 2 weeks. 3* champs are paying out handsomely right now.
  • Dimh
    Dimh Posts: 50 Match Maker
    edited May 2017
    Was going to just tank Thanos, farming the other nodes for ISO... but I figured "what the heck".

Thanos Level 400, Round 8.  Howard the Duck level 70 2/2/2

• Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Didnt have 5* Starlord to do the bonus node but figured it wasnt a big deal since it was just an extra node. Had about 40 CP from various champing and PVP so I decided for one shot at a Volume 2 LT (I only ever buy classics since Im trying to avoid jumping to the 5* tier) and got Starlord, beat the node and champed Mordo. Only need to champ already fully covered Medusa and Riri and get covers for Hobofist anf Cloak and Dagger (when theyre added to finish off the current 12 4*s)
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Not sure if this counts as worst or best moment. 4* Luke is currently 5/4/3, so I'm one cover away from maxing it out. Of course I pulled a yellow dupe cover. Going to try to be optimistic and hope I can pull red or black within the next ~13 days so this cover doesn't end up another tragic waste like 4* dupes in Hulkbuster, Ice Man and Peggy covers. At least I got a usable 4* Carol (10/13 now) though! 
  • crackninja
    crackninja Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    Hit 2k on the simulator with 44 minutes to spare  :p
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    My alliance season reward tokens came in, the first gave me a black Hobo Fist cover. That brings him up to 3/0/3, so not bad.
    Then my individual tokens came and the first gave me a C4ge champion level. Getting both Power Man and Iron Fist made me smile a bit.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    7 Heroic Tokens at end of season (3 Alliance, 4 Individual) only used 5. 2 Rares, 1 2*, 2 Legendary, and a bonus Legendary. First Legendary, excess Blade cover (waiting on green). Second Legendary, Agent Coulson yellow that puts him at 13. Bonus hero, just set Quake since supply drop was her blue, putting her to 5/4/3. Bonus was her blue, putting her to 5/4/4.
    It's tempting to go to Worst Moments regarding the 8 heroes I now have at 13 covers, but only enough ISO to Champ one of them. Also, 6 characters at 12 covers, 3 of them in current 12. Crazy.
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Pulled a bunch of KK covers from standards, elites, and heroics over the last few days, which got me the last Medusa cover I'd been chasing for months. 

Medusa is now my 25th 4* Champ! Looking forward to using her in the next run of Venom Bomb or Ultron. 
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Champed Riri. That may not seem like a best moment, but champing her means that I now have 6/12 latest 4*s champed. By the time Wasp rotates out, I should have Coulson there or thereabouts. Progress!

It may also mean that Riri stops following me. I pulled three covers for her yesterday, and another today.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got my 13th cover for Spider-Woman. Wasp got championed with scant hours remaining in the season yesterday, and C4ge has been a champion for a bit.  I'm good to go in terms of beating the vault until Gwenpool now, so I can comfortably hoard CP until Baby Groot enters tokens. 
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Got to 10,000 in PvP for the 1st time ever. And I'm primarily a PvE player.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,722 Chairperson of the Boards
    Stopped playing Earth's Mightiest after getting 905 and Invisible Woman.  Shielded at 13th place, figures good enough, went to sleep.  Woke up and saw that some poor souls tried to climb and fell, so I ended up in 10th!  Not bad.  I want to thank those that made this possible....better luck next time.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Opened a Legendary token from champing Hawkguy and got Black Panther with a bonus Black Bolt.  Then hit max progression in PvE and used the CP for a Classic pull and got Dr. Strange.  Got 7 more CP from an alliance-mate purchase and pulled another Classic for Bruce Banner.  Don't think I've ever hit 3 5*s in a row before.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Opened 4 heroics and got Wasp (champ level) and green Carol Danvers (she was 3/3/1, so I really needed green).  Then I opened 3 events tokens and got another green Carol Danvers cover!  That was a good day.