Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Back to back 5* Thanos pulls making him my first 460+ level character. /dance
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Getting my first 4* cover (Luke Cage) from season's tenpack for ages. 
  • Twl7569
    Twl7569 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2017
    After getting only 2* through 8 pulls of The Hunt, I pulled a yellow Cloak & Dagger- now 111 :D . Then after midnight, I pulled the legendary token!
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Forgetting to swap out the 1 Star Heroes for "Under the Sea" in DDQ and still winning it
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Watching someone break shield 8 minutes out from end of R&G to move over the top of me and out of top 25. Me breaking shield less than 4 minutes out with 60 pointer I queued up 4 hours earlier. Winning this with 30 seconds to go to secure my place. They ended up with less points than when they broke shield.
    If you are going to do it, do it right.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2017
    CT1888 said:
    Watching someone break shield 8 minutes out from end of R&G to move over the top of me and out of top 25. Me breaking shield less than 4 minutes out with 60 pointer I queued up 4 hours earlier. Winning this with 30 seconds to go to secure my place. They ended up with less points than when they broke shield.
    If you are going to do it, do it right.
    Or you´re lucky that you weren´t attacked for 55 points by a low 3*-player who has obviously used his DP-points to beat your team (consisting of nearly max championed R&G, championed Nova and Quake) in the last moments of this event.
  • Setsukii
    Setsukii Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    At least half of the heroics and event tokens pulled on the last 2 days wielded me a 4*.

On the bad side: I still haven't pulled a 4* Bonus Hero since it got introduced
  • astrp3
    astrp3 Posts: 367 Mover and Shaker
    edited April 2017
    I had a great day on cover pulls - got eleven 3*s and six 4*s all on a  normal day (only spent 100 HP and 20 CP, didn't cash in a hoard, no PvP ending - though I did get my season 10-pack).

3*s: Iron Man (DDQ), Loki (reached 1200 in SHIELD sim), Scarlet Witch (heroic token from SHIELD intercept), Steve Rogers (season 10-pack), Daredevil (ditto), Spider-Man (PvE progression), Daken (100 HP purchase of daily special from event vault), Thanos (elite token from alliance PvE placement), Black Panther (ditto), 2 Psylockes (bonus heroes on the two elite tokens)

4*s: Wolverine (SHIELD resupply day 150), Hulkbuster (from levelling Iron Man to 183 from DDQ), Blade (season 10-pack), Agent Coulson (classic legends token for 20 CP), Red Hulk (PvE progression), Peggy Carter (bonus hero from season 10-pack) 

• KFloppy
    KFloppy Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    I got 3 3* Bonus Heroes today.

What were they?  One was a Thanos I can't use yet, one was SWitch which gave me my first Quake cover, one was Hawkeye.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled my 4th HP taco in the last week - this one for 1000 HP!

And then a bonus Hawkguy cover to bring him up to 3/4/4.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    3/5/4 C4rol (with 2 yellows in the que) pulled yet another yellow from 20CP... 

But wait - Bonus!? .... Black!

Now at 4/7/4, she can be champed just after her boosted event starts (Strange Sights). Oh man, she already plays like she's boosted...
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Finally, finally, FINALLY pulled a third red for my 5/2/5 Medusa. I have spare cover in my queue for her, so she's next up for champing after Carol, who also has a withering cover. I am very grateful that progression cover is black, since she's 2/5/5.
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Went to use my placement token for Unstable Iso. Honestly wasn't expecting to get another except a 2* and managed to get Rulk who is now at 10/13 - 3/3/5. Pretty happy to slowly inch my way towards having one of the best 4*s being usable.

• AlluAllu
    AlluAllu Posts: 86 Match Maker
    edited April 2017
    Finishing in T50 in Cloak & Dagger PVP gave me exactly two covers (black and purple) for Doctor Doom that I needed to champ him and save 3 blues from abyss. I even used shields, which I very rarely do and it payed off. :) 
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled Red Hulk red from the Unstable vault last night. 3/3/4, now. Feels good. 
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    My wasp was at 4/4/1 and I was worried that I wouldn't get her champed before being vaulted, so she's my 4* favorite.  I opened a Heroic token and got a Black Wasp cover!  Great!...that makes her 4/4/2. 

Then I got a bonus hero from that token, which was another Black Wasp cover!  Awesome!...4/4/3. 

So, I was thinking I could spend 3600 HP for the HFH vault to get another Wasp yellow, but after deciding to open a few Classics, I got a Yellow Wasp cover on the 2nd pull!  No she's 5/4/3.

Sometimes luck goes your way. 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wiped the floor with IM46 in the Crash with my 5/4/3 Level 250 C4rol on my first try. No boosts needed. It may be the easiest Crash I've won so far. 
  • Twl7569
    Twl7569 Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    My alliance got me 4 elite pulls for the last event- 2 of which were 3*, and both were bonus :D
    Also, Kaecillus killed himselfby hitting 2 at once