Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• alaeth
    alaeth Posts: 446 Mover and Shaker
    Opened 5 hoarded token_legendary.png - to pull 2 Thanos green - the only color I needed for him to full cover him!

Then comes along the Bagman PvP...

With my shiny new 5* Thanos leveled up to 375, he chews through the enemy Bagman easily, triggering Court Death within the first 3-4 turns.

A few matches later, I have enough purple for Infinite Power... hopefully having enough yellow for Snarky Remark to make it last like it's name-sake.

This is the first time in quite a while that 900+ days #played feels GOOD, the power of Thanos, coupled with the easy of pummling a 2* makes the investment of ISO, HP, and $$$ worth it.

I don't look forward to the PvE scaling problems I will now face...
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    4Thor, Moon Knight and IM40 in Divine Champions. So much fun!!!
  • bigsmooth
    bigsmooth Posts: 375 Mover and Shaker
    I had my medusa_icon.png at 5/2/5 with two covers on the vine, one expiring today. I really like using her (especially with my champed icon_carnage.png) and I had the ISO to champ her. I had a couple of LL tokens and about 290 CP saved.

Since she is among the blessed 12, I decided I would set her as my favorite 4* and pull legendaries until I got down to 120CP, hoping for the last redflag.png cover in there somewhere. If not, I would still be able to buy her a red cover if necessary. The odds of getting one specific cover in about ~10 pulls + potential BH were very low, but I figured it wouldn't really hurt that much to try.

1st pull: icon_blade.pngblackflag.png (now 5/2/5)
    2nd pull: Riri_Icon.pngblueflag.png (now 2/3/2)
    3rd pull: medusa_icon.pngredflag.png (!!!)

Three pulls gave me two usable covers and then the exact cover that I needed! icon_mrgreen.gif I was definitely pleased with that result.
  • DesertTortoise
    DesertTortoise Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    I've been hoarding CP until the next season ends and I've gotten really lucky filling some small holes with heroic tokens. In the past two weeks, I've gotten 2 blade covers (to make him 4/5/4) and a Gwenpool black (to make her 4/3/5, avoiding the scary 5/2/5). If I get one more Luke and one more Gwen cover, I won't have to open my CP until October.
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    I have reached top10 for the first time in a PvP event. Unfortunately, it lasts only 12 hours. in top50 now.
    But I am happy cause usually I only reach top200 at best.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    bigsmooth wrote:
    I had my medusa_icon.png at 5/2/5 with two covers on the vine, one expiring today. I really like using her (especially with my champed icon_carnage.png) and I had the ISO to champ her. I had a couple of LL tokens and about 290 CP saved.

Since she is among the blessed 12, I decided I would set her as my favorite 4* and pull legendaries until I got down to 120CP, hoping for the last redflag.png cover in there somewhere. If not, I would still be able to buy her a red cover if necessary. The odds of getting one specific cover in about ~10 pulls + potential BH were very low, but I figured it wouldn't really hurt that much to try.

1st pull: icon_blade.pngblackflag.png (now 5/2/5)
    2nd pull: Riri_Icon.pngblueflag.png (now 2/3/2)
    3rd pull: medusa_icon.pngredflag.png (!!!)

Three pulls gave me two usable covers and then the exact cover that I needed! icon_mrgreen.gif I was definitely pleased with that result.

I've been having a lot of fun pairing Bl4de and Medusa together. If you can, I would suggest trying to get him champed next and then respecing to 5/5/3. If you can get a board with a good amount of red to generate Attack tiles and match some of Medusa's CD tiles to spawn the Attack tiles, it really starts adding up, and that's just passive damage each turn.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Getting a blue Bagman cover as a random drop in an early Bags to Riches match. Since my Bagman was already at 5/1/5, that meant I just had to climb to 800 to be able to champ him!
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Getting the season rewards. That is always nice.
    Also, I beat the Crash first try with my 4/2/0 Bucky.
  • CT1888
    Coming first in Nefarious Foes (CL6) after joining with one and a half hours to go. A joyous moment to bring Carol to 2/5/5.
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    I got Cloak and Dagger from a Heart of Darkness token.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,389 Chairperson of the Boards
    Popped a few Hearts of Darkness tokens.

One of them gave me a Wasp blue. I didn't have any covers for her blue yet.

But what's even better is that it also gave me a bonus red cover for my 3/5/4 Rulk so I could finally get him maxcovered and champed!
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Technically this is yesterday's best moment, but sleep is good.

GSBW became my first 3* to hit level 200. There are a few of them snapping at her heels, so she'll have company before long. Daken looks like a good bet for number two.
  • SunCrusher
    SunCrusher Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    Mags and his almighty board shakes and Protect tiles.

Both my best (on my Team) and worst (opposing Team) moment, hands down.

That said, THANK YOU DEVS for highlighting him as a Boosted character.  It's giving me some fun times with one of my favorite characters.
  • CT1888
    Breaking shield 4 minutes till the end of PVP, finishing with 20 seconds to spare to ping me back into the top 25. It's a buzz every time I do it.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    edited April 2017
    Two things today:

1. After getting my 12th cover for C4rol in PVP today (which brought her to 2/5/5) I decided to spend a few CPs on classic LTs. Do you want to guess which cover I pulled first? A black cover for C4rol! :)

2. Finished on 7th in HoD and earned three covers for Cloak & Dagger which is a great achievement since I didn´t have enough time to play this PVE optimally.
  • Drmicrobe
    Drmicrobe Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    edited April 2017
    So I pulled a Classic using cp, and I get an OML for my troubles. Can't use the cover, so sell it for ISO. Lo and behold, the No More Guns store! Come to papa, Dr. Strange!
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    I had Doc Oc as my only 3* bonus hero and tried fully covering him in two weeks. All I recently got is just blue covers after blue covers but then I suddenly got also black cover and got him to 5/2/5. One more black cover needed and I saw he was in todays DDQ and price was black cover!! So when finished missions, I FINALLY got him to 5/3/5, leveled him up to 166 and champed instantly and what's even nicer I had now bonus 5 blue covers to level him up! Good day :)

Also yesterday was similar I had also Spider Gwen as my only 4* bonushero and along Captain Marvel finally got it and it was my first cover so I was able to do Behemoths burrito for the day with my brand new Gwen :)
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks to Bonus Heroes, I champed Hawkguy. Back to having all 3*s champed. For what it's worth BH has been great at the 3* level, but it really hasn't made much of a difference for me in 4* and 5* land.

Also beat today's Crash on my second try. Could have been my first if I would have gotten just one more red match. But, this is the first Crash I've been able to win in about a month, so that felt good. 
  • cooperbigdaddy
    cooperbigdaddy Posts: 387 Mover and Shaker
    So today Peggy (mine is 1/1/2) was in the DDQ Vault and I had 215 tokens. I got scared because of the possible future DDQ nerf and Peggy is the one I'm going for hardest, so I opened some tokens!

I of course got a ton of 2*s for my farm, and got 3000HP total, some nice Carol 3* covers to get close to getting another Peggy for champ rewards, the LT, Wasp black, and my Peggy blue!

Then I opened a bunch of Heroics from my champ rewards and I got a C4rol green! She was sitting at 3/3/0 forever and I love using her! But wait! I got a bonus hero off of her and it was another Peggy blue!

So I'm sitting on a 1/1/4 Peggy and just need 7 more C3rols to make a 1/2/4 Peggy.

Today is a good day!