Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Call it a best mpq day of the moment...

Typically I open tokens whenever the odds change and something new is added. So, when Hawkeye replaced Strange in Latests, I opened my little stash of 4....

Got one mordo, unusable. 2 champ levels for other 4*s...
    token_legendary.pngicon_blackpanther.pngblackflag.pngicon_e_biggrin.gif

Because I am an idiot and glutton for punishment, I also opened 5 Classics for the heck of it. 4 champ levels for 4*s, and
    token_legendary.pngicon_hulk.pngblackflag.png a usable, non dupe cover! That got Banner to 3/3/5. icon_e_biggrin.gif

So I opened 2 more Classics. 1 champ level for Jessica...
    token_legendary.pngicon_silversurfer.pngblackflag.png also a champ level so not really exciting, and then a bonus hero!
    token_legendary.pngThanos_Icon.pnggreenflag.pngicon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

Surfer's champ level gave another LT:
    token_legendary.pngicon_hawkeye.pngblueflag.pngicon_eek.gif

Seems like a good time to stop, right? I did. Then later, after the pve business ended, I opened one more Latest with cp to celebrate. Got a Carol, who dispensed an LT, which became a token_legendary.pngThanos_Icon.pnggreenflag.pngicon_eek.gificon_eek.gif

After ddq, I scraped together enough iso to champ BSS. And that LT became token_legendary.pngThanos_Icon.pnggreenflag.png #3, bringing my Thanos to 2/3/5.

A champ level on 3* Magneto gave an LT which became a Wasp. Used the last of my cp to pull 6 latests, 5×4* champ levels and token_legendary.pngicon_hawkeye.pngblueflag.png .

8 usable 5* covers in 1 day from 22 pulls... I might just have used up all my token luck for the next couple of years... icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Rick OShay wrote:
    Black Duke wrote:
    Definitely this! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    Not only is that achievement epic and amazing, thanks to you I now have a new favorite synonym for congratulations.
    RANGLISTENPLATZBELOHNUNGEN!
    I remember enough of my high school German to know that ranglistenplatzbelohnungen means "placement rewards". "Gut gemacht" is the closest thing to "congratulations" in that text.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    I got a bonus yellowflag.pngicon_lukecage.png from a classic this morning, taking him to 4/5/3. Then the progression PvE token handed me an LT. That gave me another yellowflag.pngicon_lukecage.png . I promptly champed him and added the two withering covers I had waiting, and he is a BEAST when boosted.

The best part of all, though? That would be an unmatchable Tommy Gun in the 4* essential doing a measly 2/1/1 damage thanks to all the ridiculous protect tiles.
  • ohboyjon
    ohboyjon Posts: 13
    Had a 5/2/5 Peggy with 3 covers dying on the vine, with the oldest one at 2 days left.

I get to 20 CP and decide to open it. Got a blueflag.pngicon_peggycarter.pngicon_evil.gif
    but then the bonus hero pops up and it's a yellowflag.pngicon_peggycarter.png !

Instantly championed and levelled to 274! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    ohboyjon wrote:
    Had a 5/2/5 Peggy with 3 covers dying on the vine, with the oldest one at 2 days left.

I get to 20 CP and decide to open it. Got a blueflag.pngicon_peggycarter.pngicon_evil.gif
    but then the bonus hero pops up and it's a yellowflag.pngicon_peggycarter.png !

Instantly championed and levelled to 274! icon_e_biggrin.gif
    That is EXACTLY the same situation I am in, 5/2/5 with 3 reds expiring.
    2 days left for a miracle, the likes of which you have now stolen from me out of the universe of all possible remote possibilities! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Day 499. Finally pulled my first Old Man Logan yellow cover. Puts him at 2/1/2. Been waiting a long long time to be able to use him to save on health packs. Now I have to level him to 330.
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Champed my first 4 star.pngicon_e_smile.gif

Moon Knight icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

Elektra got to 13 covers first, but meh.
  • KFloppy
    KFloppy Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
    (Is there any best moment that isn't chain pulls?)

So, after a run through the 1st 5 non-essentials nodes in the current PvE, I decide to take a break, and cash my tokens. 5 standard + 1 elite. Ok whatever...

1 of the 5 standards gave me a 3* Loki(1), with a Bonus Spider-Man. Ok, cool-ish.
    Elite gave me 3* Kamala Khan, with a Bonus Magneto! Ok, very cool. Magneto is vaulted so I can use this Bonus.

KK goes to Lvl 183, gives me 4* Thor! Yayy 2nd cover!
    Magneto goes to Lvl 183, gives me 4* Professor X! Yayy 4th cover!

Anytime I get more than 1 4*+ is a very very good day!

(1): I swear, the 3* I get from a standard is almost always one I haven't rostered yet.
  • vinnygecko
    vinnygecko Posts: 245 Tile Toppler
    I told myself I was going to wait to pull any more LTs (at least for a month). With 5 sitting there I lost patience and pulled them. I'm glad I did, as I got 4 token_legendary.png in a row!

redflag.pngicon_hawkeye.png (0/0/1)
    redflag.pngicon_blackpanther.png (3/3/3)
    blackflag.pngThanos_Icon.png (4/5/2)
    blackflag.pngThanos_Icon.png (5/5/2)

Can't believe I have Thanos almost covered (with BP up there too). My next closest is OML at 7 covers.

I will try to be patient and hold onto my CPs icon_e_smile.gif
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Today: Won the Crash on my first try with no boosts thanks to my Howard having at least one purple cover.

Yesterday: Thanks to the best bracket snipe I've ever pulled off, I got first place in the opening sub of Juggernaut Heroic. Due to IRL events, I started my final grind pretty late and didn't think I would get an optimal clear, but finished everything with three minutes to spare.

I was in third place after my initial clear of the second sub, but still first overall. Trying not to get my hopes up too much, but could have my first T1 finish in a PvE.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Won the Crash after a couple of tries. Legendary gave me Wasp black (now 1/3/4).
    Single Heroic: Juggernaut token gave me Xavier blue (now 4/1/1).
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    I thought my best moment of the day was going to be beating the Howard crash, but then I was introduced to the world of boosted champed 4*s in PvP.

Watching my Cage one-shot OML was a thing of beauty and a joy forever.

Cage's red is, frankly, ridiculous. And I love it.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    I have been waiting for 2 WEEKS 2* Wolverine yellowtile.png and greentile.png covers and finally got my 12th and 13:th cover as PvP rewards
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,150 Chairperson of the Boards
    From an Elite Token, I received a Moonstone cover. Meh.

She's in my 2-star farm, so I raised her up a level and got a Heroic Token. Slightly less Meh.

Cashed in the token, pulled an Agent Coulson and a bonus Peggy Carter cover, bringing her up to LVL 271 and netting a Legendary Token in the process. icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

Cashed in the Legendary Token, and pulled a 4-star Cage to bring him up to 5/3/5 and a bonus Medusa cover, bringing her up to 4/5/2. icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif

Best. Elite Token. Ever!

Next month will be spent getting the 600K ISO or so I need to level those two characters up...
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    Had an amazing string of rewards and good luck today...

First, a Heroic token gives me a 4* icon_blade.png -- awesome, because I recently champed him. Then a champion 2* icon_blackwidow.png level gives me a 3* icon_blackwidow.png -- which brings her to 239 and a Latest token_legendary.png . Then, a 3* pull from an Elite gives me a bonus hero: icon_gamora.png , which brings her to 227 and a Latest token_legendary.png . Then another bonus 3*, this time icon_quicksilver.png , bringing him to 227 and a Latest token_legendary.png .

I also had over 20 commandpointsbig.png so at this point I had 3 Latest token_legendary.png s and 1 Classic to open... the first 2 Latest give me two more champ levels for 4* icon_blade.png -- bringing him to level 275. The final Latest gives me 5* icon_hawkeye.pngblueflag.png -- my first cover for him (and the only 5* I was missing). The Classic gives me a 5* icon_captainamerica.pngblueflag.png , bringing him to 1/2/3.

My 5* luck has been amazing lately... my previous two Classic token_legendary.png s, opened yesterday and the day before, also gave me 5*s: icon_blackwidow.pngredflag.png & icon_blackbolt.pngblackflag.png
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Goodness gracious, it makes a WORLD of difference to have a few champed 4*s in PvP, even if they aren't boosted. I had a relatively easy time getting to 900 in the Last Defender event, thanks to my champed Medusa and Bl4de. I'll probably never get to the point where I place in a PvP, but this could mean that it might be easier for me to make some 4* progress.
  • AlluAllu
    AlluAllu Posts: 86 Match Maker
    I just noticed how surprisingly awesome team Falcon, Gamora and Spider-Man are in the 3-star land. Falcon and Spidey have matching colors and one has passive where the other has active. Falcon's yellow can make your team pretty much invulnerable and when you add Gamora and her strike tiles, your damage can get to serious levels. That team has pretty much everything: Defense, offense, AoE, fakeheal, stun, enemy tile reduction, no countdown tiles.

It feels awesome to find an actual use for Spidey. icon_e_smile.gif
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Had some great pulls over the weekend icon_mrgreen.gif

Finally champed Squirrel Girl (only got Rags - lol - and Hawkguy to go now), the LT gave me a purple Thanos taking him to 0/4/0 and then...joy!...my first 5* BH, an OML red, taking him to 4/1/2!

There was a Star Lord yellow in my Bags to Riches vault so I thought I'd take a punt on the daily deal...drew it first go! This took my newly champed Peter to 271, and the LT gave me a Peggy blue...huzzah! She's now 4/5/3, and I've almost got enough CP for her last cover.

With Lady Luck obviously smiling on me I thought, why the heck not, let's get a Howard 10 pack. My duck was 0/3/3, and I wanted a green really bad. 9 2*s later and I'm feeling that RNGesus has forsaken and then...zing!...the pulsing yellow shine we all love, and THEN...ZING!...it turns into a Howard green! Happy happy day! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Haven't had a run like that in ages...feels good, man icon_cool.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pushed up to 2200 Points in the SHIELD simulator yesterday and put up a 24 hour shield. Good investment as it turned out, because I ended the season in 50th Place and got a Heroic tenpack instead of five tokens.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,150 Chairperson of the Boards
    Using the Countdown Bug in my favor to take down a fully-healed LVL 324 Daken in the Hulk PvE. My recently champed 4-star Blade had spawned a huge number of strike tiles. Falcon had boosted them a good number of times by matching yellow, which allowed my Boosted Ant Man's to cast Ants! Ants! Ants! When that went off, each countdown tile did over 3K damage. Throw in a Redwing countdown reaching zero the same time, and Daken died.

Thanks for not fixing the bug just yet, Devs! icon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gificon_e_biggrin.gif