Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• StarScream
    StarScream Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Slow loading screens, black screens that can take over 30 seconds to pass with one even clocking in at over a minute, multiple crashes, and repeatedly getting kicked out of the event, it has been a good day. Why? Because this stuff makes it much easier to throw this pile of turd into the trash and not look back. 
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Slow loading screens, black screens that can take over 30 seconds to pass with one even clocking in at over a minute, multiple crashes, and repeatedly getting kicked out of the event, it has been a good day. Why? Because this stuff makes it much easier to throw this pile of turd into the trash and not look back. 
    You obviously mean the device you are playing on right? 
    You will never quit MPQ. Never!
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hitting over 300 CP in my first real attempt at hoarding. Not a lot, but as someone that never hoarded before it feels like an accomplishment. Just super ready for the two guardians to join the latest twelve so I can start using it.
  • StarScream
    StarScream Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Options
    You obviously mean the device you are playing on right? 
    You will never quit MPQ. Never!
    I may be a glutton for pain, but even I have my limits. 
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was weak and pulled a classic from my hoard...black bolt green putting him at 4/3/0. Stopped while I was ahead.
  • Player1575
    Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Opened a rocket &  groot 40 pack and got 7 r&g covers from it + a wasp bonus hero. Don't think I'll ever have that much luck again.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I won today's Clash (on my second try) and pulled the LT. 5* Hawkeye. I start to think, well, OK, that's a second cover at least  ... BONUS! 5* Strange!

Two for the price of one. Third cover for Strange, 1/1/1, making him my first three-power 5*.
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Opened 3 tacos today and got 1k HP, 250 HP and Carnage!
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Several today. We had to leave the house right as I was coming into my final grind on the second sub of PvE Simulator, and my wife offered to drive. I had started late, so I still didn't get optimal clears, but I'm still in the running for T10 thanks to her. She. Is. Awesome. 

Then on my initial clear for the third sub, I was playing the Spider-Woman essential along with Wasp and C4rol. C4rol had been buffing at least one Protect tile thanks to That Buzzing Sound, but Rhulk still got to 9 green AP. I thought, "Here comes the pain." He clapped. I was hit for a grand total of ... -1 damage on each of the three. 

Then on the Patch node, I fired Berserker Rage, followed by To Love and Fear (Love to remove the Strikes I had given them) then Tactical Intuition twice in a row, turning my Strikes to Protects and back again, buffing them each time. The next match did just over 9K damage. 

Sometimes it's the little things that brighten your day. 
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    Several today. We had to leave the house right as I was coming into my final grind on the second sub of PvE Simulator, and my wife offered to drive. I had started late, so I still didn't get optimal clears, but I'm still in the running for T10 thanks to her. She. Is. Awesome. 

As much as my wife complains at me for playing this silly silly game, she will still do things like that to help my progress..... I think that's the definition of a keeper, right?
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:
    DarthDeVo said:

As much as my wife complains at me for playing this silly silly game, she will still do things like that to help my progress..... I think that's the definition of a keeper, right?
    You said it, man. 
  • metallion
    metallion Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Max leveled my 3rd 4* for the month (Nova, Carol and Medusa), and it's only half the month gone. Granted I had to clear out both taco vaults of around 200 tacos each, empty my standard token hoard, sell a couple of characters from my 2* farm and ignore their rebuilding process to focus on those 4*s, but it feels good to have 3 of those I really wanted to max out up there.

Now for the rest of the month it's just going to be rebuilding my 2* farm and deciding whether I should start to max out that Gwenpool which I just brought up to 13 covers today after using up a bit of my hoard.
  • DarthDeVo
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Despite not optimally clearing any of the subs for PvE Simulator, I still pulled off a T5 finish. I don't know if it was lack of enthusiasm for Mordo, playing in a less competitive slice and/or bracket or what, but I'll take it.

I already had five black and the win took me to five blue, so I tried pulling a few covers from the Classic vault to get the last purple cover I needed to champ him. First cover: Silver Surfer blue, which I didn't have. Meh. But, Bonus Hero for 5trange! And his blue, too, which was the last color I needed for him. After failing to pull a Mordo purple, I just bought the cover outright, making Mordo my 9th 4* champ.

Also, after several close tries and finally busting out the boosts, won the Carnage Crash.
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    With only one boosted 4* for the R&G PvP, I reluctantly shielded out at 772, the progression cover out of reach. Opened my event token, and pulled a yellow 4* R&G cover, with an Iceman bonus cover!  B)
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Today's my birthday and I figured why not burn the 4 legendary tokens I had from VIP, daily reward and championing characters. First pull was A.Venom and I'm just like eh ok whatever. Next pull was a Carol green with a bonus black cover and I gasped because it's Carol and she is 4/3/4 and my first 4* that I managed to not get any dups in while max covering! Super excited to have Carol as my newest 4* character, putting me at 7 total, even though I never finished leveling Nick Fury (160). 

Edit* I'm glad I had decided to buy that single Carol cover in the Heroes For Hire shop a few days ago. 

• dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Waiting for the enemy Thanos to show off his Infinite Power and say "Come and Get Me". Then having His Majesty Boltagon scream his head off. Gotcha Thanos! And I got to keep the board full of charged tiles so His Majesty could keep zapping SS and OML at his leisure. 
  • Pessi
    Pessi Posts: 170 Tile Toppler
    Options

2* Daken champ level gave 3* Daken champ level which gave x23,champ level. No planning, it just happened, like all the planets aligned for me just a magical moment that I will cherish, always.

• optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well.. I pulled back-to-back 5* on a pair of classic LTs. SS & BW. Only the third cover for each, though, so neither is much good to me. So.. yay? I guess?