Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I stopped pulling LTs since my 12 are so highly covered, but still open heroics for the 2 star rewards. Opened one today and received my 13th cover for Bl4de. 

Only reinforces my LT hoarding, but was very pleased to.have finished max covered him.
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2017
    Pulled a yellow IW from a Vintage Heroic token. I was definitely expecting to get a 2* given my luck these days. 
  • SkadenFrudee
    SkadenFrudee Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Joined Earth's Mightiest with 7 minutes to go, played 1 match. Top 100! Max champed Moonstone. Three elite token pulls, three champ levels for three different 3 stars. One standard pull, bonus hero strike! Add the 2500 iso and 25 hp to the 5 3* covers I pulled, and the result is the most lucrative single match I've ever played. 

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017

I know Three-star Punisher is showing his age, but there's something immensely satisfying about taking down Thanos with 28K HP with a single Retribution.

Shame his Lightning rounds only come around every Three weeks, they are Always a blast.

• Sluggo
    Sluggo Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2017
    Started today with my 5* Thanos at 2/3/4. Did a mini-hoard last season waiting for C&D to enter the vault, and then today with 44 pulls saved up, finally made my pulls, hoping for a few Thanos.  

24 pulls in, had already pulled 3 Thanos (!!!). Now 3/4/5 and still over 500 CP, I don't even have to deal with RNG and chase him -- I can just save CP for two weeks, buy his last cover and champ him. :smiley:

(On top of this, I already have a fully covered BB at 300 waiting to be champed, so the 5* party is about to start.)

Edit: Having absolutely zero patience and feeling the odds were at least fair, I went and pulled the rest of my hoard and not only got my 13th Thanos, but also a 14th and 15th. 6 Thanos in 44 pulls. Maybe my best luck ever. :smiley:
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Drew 7 LTs today, got 2 Cloak and Dagger covers, 3 5s (2 Hawkeyes and a Thanos) and 3 covers for characters I have at 13 covers. Only one I can really use, but I can champ Luke Cage now so that is pretty cool. 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    Finally cracked open my hoard of Legendary tokens. I had saved up 266 pulls initially, and it was enough to get all three fivestars championed (and multiple champion levels for Hawkeye and Thanos). I think my fivestar pull rate was around 17%, so a little above average. :)
    Wow, that's quite the haul! Good call on pulling now, too. Could just be my opinion, but this was a pretty good crop of 5*s to max out. How's the ISO situation?
  • Quebbster
    DarthDeVo said:
    Quebbster said:
    Finally cracked open my hoard of Legendary tokens. I had saved up 266 pulls initially, and it was enough to get all three fivestars championed (and multiple champion levels for Hawkeye and Thanos). I think my fivestar pull rate was around 17%, so a little above average. :)
    Wow, that's quite the haul! Good call on pulling now, too. Could just be my opinion, but this was a pretty good crop of 5*s to max out. How's the ISO situation?

I had 4 million ISO saved up and now I am down to 400K. I got a bonus cover for BSSM too, so I need to champ him, but I should be able to get the ISO I need before his cover expires. In all, I think I'm good.
  • astrp3
    astrp3 Posts: 367 Mover and Shaker

Like many (all?) players, the two tokens I've earned so far for Deadpool v MPQ were marked as  stockpiled.

I didn't really care, so I opened them anyway. Today, I logged in and was pleasantly surprised that to find that they'd given me two tokens for the active vault. And when I opened them, I got a Nova and a Winter Soldier - two vaulted 4*s. Sweet.

• SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Free tokens, unexpected!

Also two nodes with nearly free ISO! Wait...they aren't there now? Well, I got them, almost makes up for my worst of the day a few days back when there was no way to get the 5K iso!
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Two things today:

1. I spend some CP on Classics and pulled four covers for Agent Coulson. I didn´t hesitate and made him my 27th 4* champion.

2. I opened my two "Meet Rocket & Groot" token. The first one gave me 4* Rocket & Groot (blue) plus Mr. Fantastic (blue) as bonus hero. Second token gave me another 4* cover - a blue cover for Riri. What a lucky streak!
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Quebbster said:

Very nice results.  Any idea what your BH rate worked out to be? 4*/5*?
  • DanBenZvi
    DanBenZvi Posts: 82 Match Maker
    5 3-Stars.

All with bonus heroes.

From standard packs.

Today.

I'm terrified I'm burning up my good luck with RNGesus for, like, the next year.
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    My last three 5*s have been BSS, and all usable!  He started 0/0/4 and has finally got to a nice 4/3/5 with another 0/0/3 dupe.....not nearly as bad as it could have been.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Agent Venom became my 31st 4* champ.
    LT was green Thanos, so he's 4/4/4, sweet!
    Wait, Bonus Hero? Black Thanos????
    First. 13. cover. 5*.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster said:

Very nice results.  Any idea what your BH rate worked out to be? 4*/5*?
    My
     Bonus Hero rate was just above 5% - I opened 315 tokens in total and got 16 bonus covers. It was a bit skewed though as I got 10 bonus fourstars and 6 bonus fivestars.
    I posted all my pulls in Theories and Statistics if you want all the details.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Pulled not one but two Bonus Hero covers for Iceman last night. I've received a total of five now at the 4* tier since BH started, and I think three of those have been within the past week.

I'm certainly not complaining about the feature, just wish there was a way it could be a little more consistent. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not necessarily the "best" in terms of what happened to my team, but it was hilarious, and I didn't end up losing the fight, so there is that. I was running the Team Up Node where you get to use the loaner for the new Rocket & Groot. I set the countdown for their green, which also sets Baby Groot loose to make a match of its own each turn. Very first one, Groot matches away the countdown, setting it off to damage both teams :D NO, GROOT! The OTHER button!
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Got my first 900 in PVP.

I mean, I was playing at SCL6 for the Heroic token at 300, so reaching 900 was only good for a 3-Star-Lord green instead of a Hulkbuster blue, but I'm okay with that. The champion level for my Hulkbuster would have brought 2 command points, while the cover for my 3SL brought him to 3/3/3 (and the fewer covers I have to collect, the sooner I can champion him for a Legendary token).

Also, I didn't have to shield hop to accomplish it. <3 U, boosted Red Hulk.