Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,164 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Winning Behemoth with level 133 Loki, level 94 Fury and level 18(!) Hawkeye  B)
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Options
    This month marks several Birthdays:

This thread turned 2 years old on 5/12
    My daughter turned 4 years old on 5/16
    My wife's birthday is 5/27... she wouldn't want me to reveal her age, though she is 10.5 years younger than me, and I'll be twice as old as my son this year, and my son is 10 years younger than my wife will be this year (his step mother).  My oldest daughter is 2 years younger than my son, and her birthday is the day The Matrix events take place (inside the Matrix).

Such a happy month.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hit 650 in a PvP for the first time!
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    JVReal said:

My wife's birthday is 5/27... she wouldn't want me to reveal her age, though she is 10.5 years younger than me, and I'll be twice as old as my son this year, and my son is 10 years younger than my wife will be this year (his step mother).  My oldest daughter is 2 years younger than my son, and her birthday is the day The Matrix events take place (inside the Matrix).

Such a happy month.
    I love math problems, but I see 2 answers: most likely it's son - 21, wife - 31, you - 42. But depending on when exactly all your birthdays are it could be 20, 30, 40. It's all about that half year between you and your wife. 

May is the same for me. Sister 7th, Dad 11th, Me 21st, a few cousins 6th, 20th, 27th. And my parents anniversary on the 28th. Hell of a month in my family
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:
    JVReal said:

Such a happy month.
    I love math problems, but I see 2 answers: most likely it's son - 21, wife - 31, you - 42. But depending on when exactly all your birthdays are it could be 20, 30, 40. It's all about that half year between you and your wife. 

May is the same for me. Sister 7th, Dad 11th, Me 21st, a few cousins 6th, 20th, 27th. And my parents anniversary on the 28th. Hell of a month in my family

Brain teaser for you, in what month has the family of JVReal, and Milk_Jugz, had the most romance? 

Wordscramble:  GTSUTAU

Oh man, need a best moment of the day to change the subject quick. 
    Um, Yay Venom Bomb is over!
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Dude. Today just keeps getting better, MPQ-wise. On top of hitting 650 in Smash Hit, I got my Season 10-pack for hitting 4K, and only pulled 2 2*, plus picked up two Bonus Heroes, including the red cover for Bucky that I've been wanting for ages. :D
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got to SR 79, giving me enough ISO to champ Spiderwoman. LT gave me a Blade black (unusable right now, sadly) with a bonus Rulk green.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    mexus said:
    granne said:
    Got to SR 79, giving me enough ISO to champ Spiderwoman. LT gave me a Blade black (unusable right now, sadly) with a bonus Rulk green.
    Is Spider-Woman worth it? She was one of the first 4* I got to 10 covers to I leveled her up to 193 or something, and since then put her on hold.
    ATM I don't have a good 4* project and she's at 13 covers + one extra so I'm thinking; maybe I should finish her? At the same time I don't really see any role for her in my recent teams.
    She definitely needs a buff- Her black is awesome, purple can be useful, red is awful. Best power is damage dodge, worst power is her only direct damage dealing power. I give her a solid meh....
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got a little reward chain last night that led to having enough CP for a classic LT. Got 5trange from that.

Attempted the Crash one more time before bed this morning and unexpectedly won. Got a C4ge champion level from that.

Hit 227 for Wolvie with the DDQ token when I woke up; the resulting Latest got me my 10th Thanos cover. 3/2/5 and not one wasted pull for him yet.

Absurd little 8 hour span. 
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I pulled a black Mordo from a classic legendary token today, allowing me to champ him with no wasted covers.  While Mordo will be far from game-changing for me, I've now champed him the quickest of any 4* character to date.  Considering it took me ~22 months to max/champ my first 4*, this is considerable progress.  I still don't completely agree with vaulting, but it must be said it's helping significantly accelerate my progress on those characters....
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was making my climb in Top Gun and got just over 700 when I was attacked 4 times during the mission that would have put me at 749. I instead ended up at 770, as each defense was a win. Defense team should have been Riri Williams and Iron Man 40 with my Falcon.
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Somehow pulled three 3*s along with 3 BHs from 3 Elite tokens.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Champing my fourth four star character, Spider-Woman :-)
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I havent champed him yet, but I cover-maxed my first 4 star character Star Lord, thanks to the daily drop of his yellow cover
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Opened my season ten pack. Not too bad, only one 4 star that was already maxed at 5 powers, but many 3 stars and two bonus 3s from that. One of the 3s was patch, put him at 238 for a LT.

Pulled the LT and got Starlord along with a bonus Black Bolt (4/4/0 now). Very nice surprise.
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Got my first 5* bonus hero yesterday.

Then today, I decided to do the crash with my 3/3/3 Drax without any bonuses just to see how difficult it was.
    https://puu.sh/vZf5e/003dd2ab99.jpg
    Not that bad, honestly. Drax works well with the new changes to Secret Weapon.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I finally got my third OML Yellow, so I could finally champion him, after having thrown away numerous OML blacks and reds. That was great. I'll get another OML yellow in a few months from login rewards.

I'm happy to see in Shield Sim that OML tanks TU tiles (I use Lv 450 OML, Lv 451 Cap and Lv 452 Phx). It's important for OML to tank as many colors as possible... otherwise my Cap dies every match, and it costs me a lot of health packs. I am pulling packs from my Taco Tokens as much as possible. I pull until I win a 10 pack prize, pretty much. I'm using health packs like crazy on all my PVP hops! Because I only have three championed 5*s, and they die quickly. It was different when I had lots of boosted 4*s to pick from. But I'm working on leveling up certain key 4*s to higher levels, so they'll be as powerful as 5*s when boosted. It will probably take a few years, though.