Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,177 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    After winning the Crash today, I decided to pull my micro-hoard to see if I could finish of my 3/3/4 5* Black Panther before he enters the Classics void. 

First pull: 5tar-Lord green. Grrrrrr... Pulled several more, then got a BP black! Several more, pulled a red! I just needed to pull another one of any color, since CS would switch out a red if I pulled a 6th. A few more pulls (Hawkey5 purple among them), and I pulled one more black, bringing BP to 5/3/5, my first fully covered 5*! And all organic to boot! 

I even switched over to Classics after that, hoping to get a few more 4*s, and pulled a Green Goblin purple. 

So out of about a dozen pulls, I pulled six 5* covers (sadly no BH at either tier). I don't think I've ever had a run that lucky. Only issue is I have no plans to make the 5* transition anytime soon.

And the only overall drawback is I drew precisely zero covers for Coulson, Clagger, G4mora or G4ocket, the only ones of the Current 12 I don't have champed. Was hoping to get close to finishing off my 3/4/3 Clagger, or evening out my 2/5/1 Coulson, 0/6/2 G4mora and 0/4/3 G4ocket.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The trial scaling for Anderson Bio-technic III. By the time it ramps up, that Node is usually one of the hardest "easy" Nodes anywhere, but when they all stay at 23, it truly is easy :)
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I have beaten the Crash of Titans for the first time and now all my *** are currently champs (44).
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got the Gamora cover from Sim. I have 8, soon to be 9, of the glorious twelve champed, and now the other three have 12, 6 and 6 covers each. I'm going to take a detour to champ Red Hulk, but I'm catching up, and that's a nice feeling.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So I had a 2/4/4 Gwenpool and had lost about 5,6,7 attempts at the Clash vs Moon Knight. At 4 covers, her green just couldn't one-shot him, whereas both MK's black & green could one-shot me. I came close once with boosts, but a lucky cascade gave MK his black. I figured I'd just keep trying through the cycle and hope for a lucky board.

This morning I log in, get my tokens, and pull them. I get to the TaT token, and get that nice flashing gold cover. Gwenpool! GREEN! :D:D:D

First try, my newly 2/4/5 GP takes down MK, and I pull my third R&G blue with the token.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've finished Thick as Thieves on 2nd position (Slice 1, CL 7) - even though I was the only one in the Top 5 of my bracket without an useable 5* Thanos.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I have never even heard of a match against Ultron Sentries going so well. I barely even had to do anything in particular. They kept taking out all their own special tiles with Swarm and/or Martch-4s. Just ran through Thor's R/Y/G progression and knocked 'em right down.
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Managed to place high enough in Thick as Thieves to acquire a Sandman cover. 

Pulled a 3* Daredevil from my heroic token day 27 VIP reward putting him at 227. 

Pulled a 4* Riri blue for my 4/4/4 making her my second ever 4* that I didn't receive a dupe in, which in itself seems like a "best MPQ moment".
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Finished top 100 to get a Sandman cover despite just about the worst possible work schedule over the last three days and having to play sub-optimally against fierce competition.
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options
    For the first time, I was able to finish in top 100. So I got a Sandman cover.
  • Rick_OShay
    Rick_OShay Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got my first top 20 PvE finish, and two Sandman covers!
    Beat out 21st place by 83 points, and I know the feeling  (of 51st, 101st...).
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got yellow Coulson from a bonus hero pull, turning him 4/5/4, and making him my eight or so fully covered 4-star. He, along with Elektra and Peggy, are just waiting for me to get some extra ISO to join my 4-star champions.
  • Kevin61
    Kevin61 Posts: 256 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Cashed in 40 CP yesterday and the first cover was 5* Thanos black, bringing him to 3/3/2 and the second was Silver Surfer blue making SS my first fully covered 5* character at 5/3/5.
  • Style55
    edited June 2017
    Options
    My VIP expired, decided to renew it. Pulled a latest legendary from the VIP bonus and got a Medusa champion cover, not exactly what I wanted (Bl4de/Coulson) but not going to complain because Medusa is a HBIC.

Had 28 CP with a Coulson (4/5/3) cover about to expire plus I've been trying to max out my Bl4de (5/4/3) so I haven't really been hoarding lately. Anyway, pulled a classic and got a Bl4de cover. He's now my third 4* that I've managed to not get any dupes in! Sorry, I get really excited when I don't get dupes :neutral:

Anyway I'm really glad to have Bl4de done he's a lot of fun with C4rol and Medusa. A bit bummed that I'm now approaching ~40 latest/classic pulls without a BH pull but hopefully I luck out soon :) , Bl4de was my BH idk who to change it to or keep it as Bl4de for additional covers. 

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,332 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    In 2 hours, my 5/0/5 Quake will get her first Yellow cover from the Heroes for Hire deal.  

I'm on day 1230.  33 champed 4*, 10 fully covered, unchamped 4*, all 3* champed.  

1230 days, and finally a yellow Quake.  Finally!
  • Style55
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Got up to 61CP and hit 4000 season PvP so I had a 10 pack of heroics begging to be opened and 2 purple Coulson dupes in queue so why not.

3 classic pulls:
    - Riri (green) - now I have to level her/champ her so I get a legendary not super excited to drop the iso on her but I'm sure I'll grow to enjoy using her like how I initially felt about Agent Venom. 
    - G4mora (black) - 4/5/2 yay a dupe, not sure if I'll keep spending CP or just hoard it for a bit to replenish my iso. G4mora doesn't seem that "great" of a 4*. 
    - Coulson (blue) - Finally! 4 purple dupes before getting a usable cover, glad to be done with it. 

10x Heroic pack:
    G4mora (red), Hawkguy (black), Medusa, Agent Venom, Iron 4ist (green), Coulson (blue), Coulson (purple, lol) and assorted 2*s. 

Leveling up Coulson and Riri put me at Shield rank 80! 

The two legendary covers from my Riri/Coulson champions rewards (270) granted me a Riri (green) a bonus hero Bl4de (green) and a Bl4de (red). 

The legendary from my Bl4de champion reward (270) gave me a G4mora (blue), so much for my dupe issue and there goes my iso / any thoughts of not leveling her up.

The legendary from my G4mora champion reward (270) gave me a Coulson (yellow).

Finished/champed 3 4*s (Riri technically was max covered already but the spare covers forced my hand), I'm now at 15 4*s champed (slowly transitioning to 4* land, yay), so I'm really happy for my "MPQ best moment of the day".

Down to 545k iso (F2P + VIP member) so I need to be a bit selective on my upcoming 4*s that I level.

Hope others have some amazing luck today and in days to come. 

PS sorry if this was a lengthy/wordy post. I was typing this as I was opening stuff.
  • dstann
    dstann Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    Finally champed my 3* starlord.....however I still haven't bothered looking at what his actual abilities are :smiley:
  • madok
    madok Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Finally got my 13th cover for 5* Hawkeye tonight. Just need them to exchange it and I can start saving ISO up to finally champ him. I was really worried that I would finish SL before getting that last cover.