Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Loki's Illusions matching away Ares's Sunder countdown, when it was tucked into a corner where I couldn't have got to it, and it would have downed someone :D
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just took down level 385 Venom in BW wave node with just an invisible Prof X with some 670 health  B)
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Got Homecoming individual progression reward, quite a few hours ago. 
    Beat Clash of The Titans easily on first attempt. 
    Got my C4rol to 280, yay legendary token, off round 6 reward. 
  • qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    Loki's Illusions matching away Ares's Sunder countdown, when it was tucked into a corner where I couldn't have got to it, and it would have downed someone :D
    Boardshakers are a must in this game. I rather have crazy AI cascades then stale boards that slowly kills you  :)
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Woke up to discover that my alliance reached max alliance progression for the 5pidey LT.

So between the personal and alliance LTs and the 8 CP pulls I did in the store, all ten were useful to me, with one being the 5pidey I was chasing.
  • TPF Alexis
    qandols said:
    Boardshakers are a must in this game. I rather have crazy AI cascades then stale boards that slowly kills you  :)
    Just realized I wasn't clear enough: Both Loki and Ares were on the opposing team. I had Medusa for my board shake, but had been having trouble getting purple.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cleared a boss event for the first time, thanks to joining a different alliance. Makes all the difference in the world. Wish I would have joined a different one earlier in my MPQ career. 

Round 8 was cleared while I was at a matinee for Homecoming, appropriately enough. 
  • Style55
    Didn't think the alliance would make it through round 7. Surprise, we made it! 3rd C4rol cover bringing her to 281 and she's now equal level with my other highest 4*, Medusa. 

Even though it isn't exactly "my" best moment an alliance member managed to get C4rol to 13/13 covers off this event and it is now their 1st 4* character (once they get the iso). So that's my best MPQ moment because I'm pretty happy for them. Also I'm happy that the alliance pulled through and got 3 covers. 
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    My best moment also that our alliance - for the first time ever - got max progression and all 8 levels cleared in sinister six event :)
  • TPF Alexis
    My Alliance actually managed to complete round 8 of Sinister Six, the first time since I joined that we've managed to do so. Got a black C4rol cover from the Token, taking her to 3/5/4, so I just need one more non-yellow to Champ her.

I did go ahead and Champ Medusa, my first 4* Champ. Leveled C4rol, Coulson, and Gwenpool up to 250 as well, so I at least have a few other characters close, and hopefully I'll soon have a couple more Champs.
  • Style55
    edited July 2017
    My Alliance actually managed to complete round 8 of Sinister Six, the first time since I joined that we've managed to do so. Got a black C4rol cover from the Token, taking her to 3/5/4, so I just need one more non-yellow to Champ her.

I did go ahead and Champ Medusa, my first 4* Champ. Leveled C4rol, Coulson, and Gwenpool up to 250 as well, so I at least have a few other characters close, and hopefully I'll soon have a couple more Champs.
    Congrats on your first 4*! One of the best 4*s also!
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Had a go at the Homecoming store. Only had about 33 pulls and only got two 5pidey covers (both green; not bad, but was kind of disappointed and hoping for one of each. Will need to pair him with Miles or Spider-Gwen to be even slightly effective).

What makes it the best moment though was I was able to champ Cloak and Dagger, and had only one wasted pull (Coulson purple). True best moment was getting five Bonus Hero covers, taking Spider-Gwen from 2/0/2 to 3/3/3. At least RNGesus had my back in that department. 

Also pulled two G4ocket blue covers, so the only characters without at least one cover in each color are St4r-Lord, Drax, Chulk and Sandman. But St4r-Lord will get his when Gamora gets to Level 223 (at 215), Drax is now my sole BH at the 4* tier or will get it when Grocket hits 265 (at 232), Chulk when Hulk gets to 223 (at 207) and Sandman when I get to 2000 in this season's Sim. 

• optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    So, the Carol covers from Sinister Six, plus a bonus Carol cover from the Homecoming token, let me take her right up to level 271. Sweet. That bonus LT only gave me a C&D cover, which is only their, uh, 4th I think. Anyway. Pretty awesome to have one of the best 4* as a champ now.

That's not even my best moment though. I pulled a taco, gave me 250HP, I look at my balance, it's over 7,000. "Self," says I, "that's too many HP to be sitting on." So after looking at options I take a crack on a 10-pack from the Spidey vault. There's a red XPool there I could use. I don't get it. I do get a couple Spidey champ levels, a couple of Heroics, some ISO, etc. OK. I get another Heroic from one of the Spidey levels, so I've got 3 to pull.

Pull the first. Deadpool. Champ level. All right. The second. Hawkguy. Champ level. All right.

Pull the third. Flashing gold. Medusa! Yellow! That takes her to 4/3/5, and Kamala is only a couple of champ levels away from giving me her red!

Super stoked about having both Carol & Medusa champed within such a short time frame.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    I suppose it's finally finishing a boss event with my alliance. We have finished seventh round in previous events, even reaching seventh in both sides of one Civil War event, but never got past that point.

It was fun not using just my biggest characters. In fact, I completed my round 8 battles with two teams that only had one boosted character each (Patch, Medusa, Magneto for the left side, and Hulk, Kamala, Storm for the right side).

The most intense battle was probably the one time Vulture managed to down my Patch after I failed to down him before his countdown resolved. I was left without my main damage dealer/tile creator, yet still managed to beat Goblin and Sandman with Medusa and Magneto.

The event gave me three covers for Captain Marvel, that I had fully covered just a couple of days before. I just need another 150000 or so ISO to champ her.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    I just champed C4rol AND Professor X! Carol had nicely 6 extra covers in my waiting list and I'm still about to champ also Blade & Medusa (both 13 covers waiting to have enough iso for them)
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2017
    Managed to get just above 15k progression in the Deadpool vs Heroes sub today before it ended. Didn't do a full clear, but doing some rough math I realized barring any grievous interruptions, I should be collecting all the progression rewards. Probably not going to place SUPER high still, but it's okay. I haven't collected all the progression stuff in a while, and this, I think, is going to signal my return to putting enough effort into the game to be properly rewarded for the time I've put in.

Edit: I have now collected all the progression awards! Did like 98% of the nodes four times... I think I left the first non-essential characters required or w/e node with only 3 taps because I had to jump in PvP to shield hop... that didn't go so well >.>
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Carol progression in PVE let me champ her so I was playing around with her, Wasp and...someone else, in the Deadpool/Hulk/Dino node in DPvsMPQ.  After DP was down, I realized I had 20 yellow AP and a Carol black countdown which would expire the following turn, so I used Wasp's yellow four times to pump my strike tiles to infinity and beyond and finished off Devil Dino with match damage.  Right before my turn, Hulk matched my Wasp Buzzing countdown, causing her to one-shot punch him from full health.

There's something very satisfying for Wasp of all people to one-shot the Hulk...especially more-or-less by accident on my part :)
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    ZootSax said:
    The Carol progression in PVE let me champ her so I was playing around with her, Wasp and...someone else, in the Deadpool/Hulk/Dino node in DPvsMPQ.
    ZootSax's post reminding me I had an unclaimed 2500 ISO to go claim. Thanks, @ZootSax !