Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Pulling Taco tokens because I need the Wasp blue, and not only did I get it, but I also snagged both the 1000 HP and the 10000 ISO, plus like 25 Health Packs and a bunch of useful 3*. Pretty good for less than 60 tokens hoarded.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got T10 in Venom Bomb by the skin of my teeth, although it was my own fault for making it as close as it was. I probably could have had another 600 or so points over the course of the event, which would have gotten me into either 5th or 4th place. 
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    To get five covers for Vulture from this terrible event called "Venom Bomb". I hope I won´t see any symbionts in the near future!
  • PresidentDoom2020
    PresidentDoom2020 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    this was yesterday but I did manage to make T100 in Venom Bomb despite not making all my clears during the event
  • BlackWidower
    BlackWidower Posts: 250 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I don't want to go into too many specifics, but I had an issue with D3 that was making me REALLY bitter and I was going back and forth with customer support for a while.

I was really angry and not all that nice to them (I can't use swear words here, but let's just say I behaved like something that might rhyme with grass pole) - regardless, someone stepped in on my behalf and made the situation right and I am truly very thankful for it.

It's such a relief, I can now get back to enjoying the game I love without all that pent up anger.
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I spent 100 HP on the daily deal for the Hulk vault (there's a Sue Storm yellow in there that would finish her off) and got the Legendary token. Carol champ level. Pretty great bang for the buck there.
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I got a 4-star Groot and at least four 3-stars from my 10-pack. I think one of them was a bonus hero.
    Anyways, with that pull, I am now only one champion level from obtaining the Starlord red I need to fully cover him, and that champion level comes with today's Big Enchilada.
    It would be a better moment if I had the ISO-8 to level my Starlord from 200 to 270+championing fee, so the cover I have dying in three days can be used.
  • therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Rush to get extra points in Blue Shift PvP. I load up on critical damage boost. +125% I add some team-up damage because I have 30 already.  +50%

I'm playing Black Bolt, because I'm basically forced to having raised a 5 :star: enough levels that every opponent is super powered compared to anyone else.

After some turns, the board has 5 locked team-up tiles. I fire Quasi-Sonic Whisper wiping the entire board (and killing two of the three enemies - Thanos stands) The team-up tiles drop in a perfect line, along with two more team-up tiles. A critical is created, its surrounded by green. Nearly 25k damage done and Thanos is OUT. Bam. 
  • PresidentDoom2020
    PresidentDoom2020 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    today I got the yellow Wasp cover from the DDQ vault and I pulled a yellow Medusa cover with CP, putting her one cover away from champion leve
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Randomly decided to buy a heroic token today, pulled a Sandman cover. There's better 4 stars, sure, but it's still nice all the same XD
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DPDQ got a yellow 3*Star-lord. Champed him and put the green dupe I had into him. Now I only have one 3* left to champ, Sentry (5/3/4). Yes Sentry. Up until recently I hadn't bothered rostering the poop-y characters 'cause I didn't know any better, oops. 
  • Evilplayer
    Evilplayer Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2017
    Options
    My best mpq moment was winning vs 70k hulk using 3k gamora, 3k c&d and 10k c4arol. I even got it in video :p

Edit: i dont know how to post a video or if its allowed. Hope i dont brake any rules. 

Hope u guys like it. I find those three a very good combination vs tanks

"" 
     "" 

• Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    mexus said:
    I got a 4-star Groot and at least four 3-stars from my 10-pack. I think one of them was a bonus hero.
    Anyways, with that pull, I am now only one champion level from obtaining the Starlord red I need to fully cover him, and that champion level comes with today's Big Enchilada.
    It would be a better moment if I had the ISO-8 to level my Starlord from 200 to 270+championing fee, so the cover I have dying in three days can be used.
    Sell 3* Spider Man while he's worth it!
    That wasn't needed. Last night, a series of champion rewards allowed me to max two 2star champions, and reach rank 80. That was enough to max and champ Starlord. Don't remember what I pulled from the legendary token but I was able to use it inmediately.