Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Skrofa
    Skrofa Posts: 388 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    A couple of lucky draws allowed me to champ baby groot AND sandman yesterday and today. So that leaves me with only Vulture to champ from the latest 12! And I've got ISO to spare to champ my fully covered mr f as well if I so wish. 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It took a little longer, and more HP on shields and healthpacks than I would have liked, but got to 900 in Blind Justice for the red Winter Soldier cover, making him 3/1/3. I just couldn't quite beat Black Panther last time Bucky's Crash ran, so hoping this will make a difference next time. 

Also, the Daredevil cover at 800 put him to 223, which meant I got an Elektra red cover as well, making her 3/1/2.
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Almost snap! Getting the 900 cover brought mine to 3/1/2. I don't think he's crash-ready, but the speed with which Super Steve covers keep flying at me means he may be by next time.
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    I think that was my build when I tried (3/1/2). I got him below 1000 health left a few times, and I think even once was one match away before losing. So hoping one more red and the levels that come with it will make a difference. Also, my Super Steve is at 237. Maybe I'll get that blue at 265 as well, which certainly wouldn't hurt. 
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    Hit full 10K progression in a season for the first time, and got the green missing Sandman cover I needed from the Simulator. Biggest difference was that I switched up my slice and play style in PvP a bit and hit at least 900 in every event, except for Behold Healthpacks... err, I mean Behold Thanos, where I think I ended up with about 715 points. And I haven't even played Vulture's event yet, although I hope to get to 900 there as well.
  • animaniactoo
    animaniactoo Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2017
    Options
    About a week and a half ago, I emptied a taco vault with the intention of making serious progress on my 2* farm. So I've been able to champ one every few days, but with standard, elite, and heroic pulls, I was still at 120 covers, and since I only have a few days left before they start expiring, I decided to setup a spreadsheet to figure out which I had the most of and therefore were the best ones to champ on an reward to effort ratio.

So there I was.... scrolling through the list in my phone, and entering data in the spreadsheet. And then my husband came over "Whatcha doing?" and looked and figured it out and he facepalmed SO HARD. It was beautiful.  :D

(Also, when I realized that having made serious progress on some of the champed ones that I could sell off the fully champed ones and funnel the iso back into champing a few more today. So now I'm set depending on how life goes to only have to sell off 20-30 of the covers I have before I have to start funneling Iso into Mordo to champ him before his 14th cover expires).
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Had three Elite Tokens from Alliance rewards. Pull the first one: 3*. Pull the second one: 3* Pull the last one: 3* with bonus hero :)

One of them was a useless Spiderman blue (he's 1/5/2), but still pretty sweet.
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The Hulk - Needy node Jugg (323), Rag (323), Commander (323). Order of kill Jugg > Commander > Rag. C4rol, Medusa, Peggy. By the time I got to Rag I nearly one shotted him with a just shy of 30k match lol. 

Junkyard Wars 300 progression token opened. A very non junky cover appears. Green Vulture. 
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2017
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    Finally, FINALLY got 3* Gamora to 223 for my yellow St4r-Lord cover, bringing him to 2/1/4. With the green Sandman cover from the Simulator, that leaves just Drax red and Chulk blue as my only missing covers in the 4* tier.

Also, got to 900 for the blue Vulture cover in Junkyard Wars, then pulled a green cover from one of the event progression tokens. He's finishing the release event at 1/3/3 Level 152.
    We´re in the same boat! ;)
    I´ve just pulled a blue cover from a PVP token bringing my Vulture to 2/2/5.
  • PresidentDoom2020
    PresidentDoom2020 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    In the last 24 hours I drew a green 5* Phoenix, a red Medusa cover which let me champ her, a purple Sandman with a heroic token which gave me another Green Bl4de as a BH and two Phil Coulsons. Also yesterday I beat Elektra in the Crash without even letting her fire off a single power and drew a black Agent Venom. Many good draws and not a single Mordo in sight.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Finished a match with only Medusa left standing. At the end, her health bar was completely green. Only 7 actual health left, but full health in the match from her burst healing.
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    talleman said:
    Finally beat Elektra in DDQ with my 4/2/3 Spider-woman. Got a black C4rol in LT making her 13 covers and got 3 yellow covers on the vine with 1 day left. So C4rol will now be my first 4* champ! Yaaay! :)
    Grats! :)

My moment of the day was hitting max progression for Hulk. This grind makes me wanna pluck out my eyeballs and throw them in the trash. Oh well. Oh, also, my other best moment was reading about the possible future change to PvP. That was such a pleasant surprise reading that bit of news. I hope it goes over well.
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Best moment of the day is that this is the last day of The Hulk event. I don't know who thought it would be good to run a 7 day event loaded with Dark Avengers, unless they're a sadist. 

7 days, 5 clears per node. So. Much. Fun. To. Be. Had. Oh who am I kidding. 
  • StevO-J
    StevO-J Posts: 746 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Got 2 tokens from the Vulture PVP, and for the first time ever I got the featured 4* from a PVP token. Hello there, Vulture black ability... :)  (now 1/2/2) Oh, what's that? More flashing? It's a bonus 13th War Machine cover to take him to 4/4/5. Good times...

This also made me save some of my sanity and not try to get to 2000 points in Shield Sim this season, every time I got to about 1950 points I lost about 35 points and decided to just leave it, that Sandman green was not worth the hassle. Especially not compared to a Vulture black, even if my Sandman is at 0/2/1.