Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Today I pulled two BH covers for Professor X, taking him from 5\4\1 to 5\5\2.
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Opened a 20CP token and got my first ever 5* BH.  While I'm still a LONG way away from the 5* game, every little bit, right?  :)

• DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Opened a classic LT, pulled an OML yellow, and got a bonus hero along with it.
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Joined in the 'Made Man' PvP with just under 2 hours to go, jumped up to 600 points before being hit, called it a day. Wouldn't have minded climbing to 900 for the CnD cover, but the 10cp was good enough.
  • maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Adding Yondu to the roster :smiley:
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Getting second place in TaT, taking G4mora to 2/5/5. Progression covers in Prodigal Sun will let me champ her and get the LT!
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    Finally, finally, FINALLY drew the yellow 2* Storm cover I needed to rechamp her for my farm. All the covers in my queue got me another 3* cover, putting that Storm at 223 and giving me a 4* Thor cover, bringing her to 4/2/5. Same thing happened with Thor: 2* cover gave me a 3* cover which got to 223, good for a Rulk red cover, making him 4/3/2.
  • Style55
    Style55 Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Managed to place 5th in Thick as Thieves. Also got to Shield rank 87 :)
  • DarthDeVo
    Options
    First cover I pulled from Prodigal Sun vault = Carnage black, taking him to 3/3/3.

Although it makes me a little sad I didn't pull even one of the two Rulk covers that were in my Thick as Thieves vault. 
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hitting 1200 for the second PvP in a row. I'm going to miss boosted Cage and Mordo.
  • NotBAMF
    NotBAMF Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    My last Thick As Thieves token gave me the Yondu cover, so now I have him 1/1/1, which isn't terrible. 
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hoarding tokens throughout the TaT event and opening them all at once last night. What a thrill to go through 100+ Tokens. 49 Standard, 29 Elite, 16 Heroic, 5 TaT, Champ rewards from 2* farm gave an additional 4 Heroics. 

Total of 6 BH (IM40), also HoboFist Black putting him at 3/5/5 - yay! And then of course the big cleanup in my cover queue :smiley:
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pulled Heroic daily deal; flashing gold. R&G. Yellow! Yes! Now he's 5/4/3. BONUS! Another R&G! ..... noooo, it's blue!

So close. Soooo close. Still. 100 HP for a pair of 4* covers. Can't beat that.

I've got two blue covers on the vine now. 6 days until the first expires. Sorely tempted to direct buy that last G/Y now, but I can hold out a few more days...
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pulled Heroic daily deal; flashing gold. R&G. Yellow! Yes! Now he's 5/4/3. BONUS! Another R&G! ..... noooo, it's blue!

So close. Soooo close. Still. 100 HP for a pair of 4* covers. Can't beat that.

I've got two blue covers on the vine now. 6 days until the first expires. Sorely tempted to direct buy that last G/Y now, but I can hold out a few more days...
    Same issue here, they keep throwing blue covers at my 5/3/4 R&G. Have one cover expiring today and will probably go ahead and champ them. 

Fingers crossed for a useful cover within the next 6 days!