Your Best MPQ Moment of the day (positive thread)

Options

Comments

• DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hoarding tokens throughout the TaT event and opening them all at once last night. What a thrill to go through 100+ Tokens. 49 Standard, 29 Elite, 16 Heroic, 5 TaT, Champ rewards from 2* farm gave an additional 4 Heroics. 

Total of 6 BH (IM40), also HoboFist Black putting him at 3/5/5 - yay! And then of course the big cleanup in my cover queue :smiley:
    Wow. I like that idea. Not sure I have the willpower to hoard for an entire season or whatever but for one event? Intriguing. 
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Rocking Sentry (not champed right now) with C4rol and Blad3 for the PvE event. I really wanna see how much damage I can do with Sentry's green and 3 strike tiles.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Stick said:
    Rocking Sentry (not champed right now) with C4rol and Blad3 for the PvE event. I really wanna see how much damage I can do with Sentry's green and 3 strike tiles.
    It's a lot :smiley:

EDIT: I don't actually know how much, because the whole enemy team has been downed before the last World Rupture countdown went off every time.

Also, an actual best moment of my own: Managed to beat the Behemoth Burrito with Moonstone doing basically all the work, since my Eddie Brock and Classic Bullseye are both at just one cover.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Got to 900 in Yondu's PvP event, making this season the first I've hit 900 in every event, second to get full progression. Still don't really have any desire to try for 1200 though. 
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2017
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    Got to 900 in Yondu's PvP event, making this season the first I've hit 900 in every event, second to get full progression. Still don't really have any desire to try for 1200 though. 
    Congratulations to you!!!

I'm still sitting at 583 in Ravager Clan, but in a few hours I'll make my final climb to 900+. Making this season my first with 900+ in every event, also.

• DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Milk Jugz said:
    DarthDeVo said:

I'm still sitting at 583 in Ravager Clan, but in a few hours I'll make my final climb to 900+. Making this season my first with 900+ in every event, also.

Thanks, I hope your last climb went well. I was actually kind of worried about this event, because the boosted list was not favorable for my roster at all. I started with C4rol and Blad3, but then switched to Medusa and G4ocket, since Yondu boosts their tiles as well. It actually went better than I was anticipating. 
  • Milk Jugz
    edited August 2017
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    Milk Jugz said:
    DarthDeVo said:

Thanks, I hope your last climb went well. I was actually kind of worried about this event, because the boosted list was not favorable for my roster at all. I started with C4rol and Blad3, but then switched to Medusa and G4ocket, since Yondu boosts their tiles as well. It actually went better than I was anticipating. 
    It did go well, thank you!! Shielded out with a 24 hr at 924 points. As a bonus I got 2 defensive wins after shield, so I'm now at 939!

Randomness everywhere including the boost list, this week's is the best I've had since moving to a 4* roster. All champs but MK. Of course on an off-season week though......
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Managed to reach 900+ points in Ravager Plan, first time ever in PVP. Blue Yondu! :smiley:

• granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'll join the club of those finishing the season with at least 900 in each event, for the first time. I shielded out yesterday at 9xx because that Yondu event was brutal and Coulson was my only boosted 4* champ. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Champed De4dpool.
    Officially over 50% of 4*s champed.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    djrdjr said:
    Won my first Crash with 172 4/3/1 Blade. Got an LT which was green Vulture which brings hom to 0/2/1. I'm happy.
    Congrats. I remember my first Crash win. I beat Elektra with a level 74 0/2/0 Professor X. I got a lot of purples early on and was able to go invisible pretty quickly and my tile was in the bottom left corner so she couldn't get to it. Only took about a week to beat her but I finally match damaged her to death. Then again, she probably just killed herself from the humiliation. 

For today I got a fem Thor with my Crash legendary to put her at 3/1/2 then with my ddq tokens I pulled out a Kate Bishop to put her at 2/1/1. Both were for the one color that I didn't have.
  • AlluAllu
    AlluAllu Posts: 86 Match Maker
    Options
    I don't think anything has been more satisfying than beating a 4* Luke Cage with Hawkguy and Coulson after he had like 8 protect tiles on the board. I had to use Coulson's blue to keep Luke from getting too much AP in his active colors. And because of his protect tiles, my only chance of doing any damage was to use my active powers, which only digged me deeper to the hole. Luckily, because of all his protect tiles and general special tiles that I had to cause to keep Hawkguy alive, Hawkguy managed to get tons of blue and purple with almost every match. With Coulson's sweet, sweet purple, I managed to manipulate the board long enough so that Cage had already used the only 2 black tiles on the board. At that point I had used all of my arrows, but I had full 30 blue AP. I kept smacking him with my empty bow until he stayed down! After the fight had taken some 30 minutes, that was incredibly cathartic.
  • Stick
    Stick Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pulled a Blue Winter Soldier from a heroic token which gave me an Agent Venom cover as well.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    Options
    To pull a few much needed 5* covers today:

Jean Grey (Green) -> now 2/5/4
    Dr. Strange (2x Blue, Purple) -> now 5/4/0
    Silver Surver (Blue) -> now 2/5/4
  • Milk Jugz
    Options
    Thanks D3!!! Finally got the last 2 covers to champ my Phoenix.... Only 1.5 years between the 11th and 12th/13th.....