Oscorp Heroic Mode

Options

Comments

• Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Remember when the debs said they had an idea what was wrong and they were working on a fix?

You know, earlier today?

Oh, what simple times those were.
  • I really want this game to work...I haven't quit yet even though I had to stop playing the daredevil event due to unlimited level 230 missions, now I am running into same issue with this event...Are the devs getting off on ruining this game beyond all recognition? Just throw me a friggin bone and give me a chance to play this game without dealing with endless level 230 missions....
  • WilliamK99 wrote:
    I really want this game to work...I haven't quit yet even though I had to stop playing the daredevil event due to unlimited level 230 missions, now I am running into same issue with this event...Are the devs getting off on ruining this game beyond all recognition? Just throw me a friggin bone and give me a chance to play this game without dealing with endless level 230 missions....

Trust me I feel your frustration. Do the same as me. Give them like 2-3 more weeks while you casually test other apps. This honestly has the potential to be a top 5 app in the store. I hope the decisions made over the next month or 2 help this game reach it's potential rather than drive away it's customer base.
  • WilliamK99 wrote:
    I really want this game to work...I haven't quit yet even though I had to stop playing the daredevil event due to unlimited level 230 missions, now I am running into same issue with this event...Are the devs getting off on ruining this game beyond all recognition? Just throw me a friggin bone and give me a chance to play this game without dealing with endless level 230 missions....

Trust me I feel your frustration. Do the same as me. Give them like 2-3 more weeks while you casually test other apps. This honestly has the potential to be a top 5 app in the store. I hope the decisions made over the next month or 2 help this game reach it's potential rather than drive away it's customer base.

On a side note, I played Marvel Heroes tonight and Nightcrawler is killer in that game. Haven't had that much fun in awhile..It's sad but that game is probably 100 times less P2W than this game...
  • WilliamK99 wrote:
    WilliamK99 wrote:

On a side note, I played Marvel Heroes tonight and Nightcrawler is killer in that game. Haven't had that much fun in awhile..It's sad but that game is probably 100 times less P2W than this game...

War of heros or whatever?

Totally wanna play as nightcrawler but I can't bring myself to play a "mobage" game
  • I got a solution: have everyone fight at the same levelled goons BUT get rid of rubber banding so that people can just grind as they see fit...there ... done! That way more dedicated players will win, which is how it should be!!!!!
  • Davometer wrote:
    I got a solution: have everyone fight at the same levelled goons BUT get rid of rubber banding so that people can just grind as they see fit...there ... done! That way more dedicated players will win, which is how it should be!!!!!

Yeah I've been arguing against rubber banding since day 1. It's total horse **** in the best case scenario but the devs / apparently some other users love it for some nonsensical reason or another.
  • So for difficulty, on the left side I have the mission 'Daken' with L16 opponents.

On the right side, it's reasonable until suddenly it goes from L66 in Ghost of Russia's Past to L129 in Critical Data.

The first Moonstone/Yelena/Daken fight is as far as I've unlocked, and they're L150.

I have two L60 heroes in Storm** and Wolv**, L40 MBW, and either a Boosted L18 Daredevil or an L30 GSBW.

Where is this difficulty scaling coming from, it's insane. :O
  • I can't even unlock the last 5 or so missions as all mine other than the first daken and hammer are over 200. Fool me twice
  • Has anyone made it to and beat the 220 lv Ares Daken Yelena mission? Dont see my self beating this one with 2* lv 80 wolvie being my highest level usable character.
  • windfallstar
    Options
    WilliamK99 wrote:
    WilliamK99 wrote:

War of heros or whatever?

Totally wanna play as nightcrawler but I can't bring myself to play a "mobage" game
    He's talking about Marvel Heroes, an ARPG developed by Gazillion. Think Diablo with a Marvel theme. It's actually quite fun since everyone plays as one of the marvel characters and the available roster to choose from is pretty huge at this point. Some people were hoping for more of a make your own character in the marvel universe, but I think playing as the famous characters is more fun. Plus seeing a group of hulks running around smashing things is pretty cool. Anyways, the game runs poorly on my computer so I don't play it too often, but I do find it to be lots of fun.

Now war of heroes on the other hand is complete pay to win garbage and there were tons of exploits that a small number of people at the very top abused horribly to remain completely untouchable. I know the devs eventually busted that ring of players but instead of improving the overall health of the game, they changed mechanics enough that basically prevented free players from being competitive at all.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Why am I not surprised that this event is as broken as the last? First few missions manageable, then suddenly everything is 200+. And yet the leader in my bracket has an incredibly average team.

Not only are we fighting an unfair system, we're having to deal with cheaters, too.

I'm out until they fix this $hit. I've paid the devs good money and it feels like they've done nothing with the good faith that went along with it. This game has so much potential but the fun is being drained from it.
  • Il Palazzo wrote:
    My starting mission was lvl 33, the second 150 and the third 230s. By the time I completed the second, the champs of the bracket shot at around 800 pts with their awesome single star roster. Dear sirs, I want your testers ' heads on a pike, NOW.

I thought it was heroic mode, not masochist mode. I do not really need an android game to kick myself in the nuts, I can do that in the old fashioned way should I want to.

yeah...I did the first mission for 10 pts and don't have the energy or desire to grind 200 lvl guys for 20 pts while the leader of my bracket has 1400 with his intimidating lvl 40 roster. Ok to scale it but like I have said before, give people the option of high difficulty and give better rewards too. More frustrating than its worth right now.
  • Bcorm
    Bcorm Posts: 36 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm stuck with all level 230 enemies so I'm forced to use Spiderman to stun and heal, ok I can deal with that, but being forced to use Daredevil against Hammer basically makes your team a single character offense. Daredevil's skill only works if the enemy makes a match, this only happens with Hammer if one of their countdown tiles expires, which with level 230 enemies basically means your entire team is dead or close to it. It takes way too long to win hoping you get blues to keep them stunned with the little damage the blue matches do, if Daken is involved you feel like Sisyphus, constantly pushing the boulder up the hill but never reaching the top.
  • First I had ridiculous enemies aswell, then the game force updated itself. ALL enemies were in 10-50 range, even the hardest ones. Quickly, I grinded 'em as much as I could, reached about 3200 points, then had some stuff to do. ~ 6 later, almost every battle scaled the **** up and the points didnt reset. Wat.
  • this pve is completely broken too. every single enmy now lv230. and how the hell the top#1 in my bracket only have ironman lv40, and the rest lv 1-20?? is the level of enemies different to each player?? i notice that most low level player in the top 10 bracket[ 9 of them] only of small roster of heroes [10-12 max]

if the boost all+3 price is not in hp, i still can beat them fast. well its FUNBALANCED!! icon_lol.gif
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    edited February 2014
    Options
    Played what I could for tokens, I say that went well. Got a red cover for Thor who I sold post-nerf and am rebuilding anew, and a yellow cover for c. Storm right after her passive saved my **** and beat two goons to pulp (not before taking a huge blow, of course). Atta girl!
  • lumea wrote:
    First I had ridiculous enemies aswell, then the game force updated itself. ALL enemies were in 10-50 range, even the hardest ones. Quickly, I grinded 'em as much as I could, reached about 3200 points, then had some stuff to do. ~ 6 later, almost every battle scaled the tinykitty up and the points didnt reset. Wat.

wow?? how can that be? its very struggling in my bracket to beat 1000 rating. with the enemies parting at 230 all.
    the first mission with 10 rating , enemies were lv16, and then jumped to 60 2nd battle and 150 third battle, then all of them now 230
  • Not saying that what some people have done is probable, but been playing with my level 66 and below team, I have been able to currently place 5th with 1160 points. And that's all off of 160 - 230 level minion battles. It does make you think on how to best use your characters, so the challenge is doing its job. Point in fact, these minion battles are much easier than anything the TaT event had in it (those 3 muscles fights were not even worth trying after first completion! ).

So I'm kinda not understanding why more players are not going against these missions, especially some who actually have the tools at their disposal already. It's not hard, and you can get through each battle without taking any damage at all, even without spidey.

On a different note entirely: it seems that grinding down to 1 point increases the dynamic missions levels on a large scale, so I would recommend not grinding out a mission fully if you want to keep things manageable.
  • These matches are unbearably slow.

The Dark Avengers don't prioritize red!

Only Moonstone and Ares! So in a battle against Bullseye or Daken they just never hit a DD trap.