Oscorp Heroic Mode

Options

Comments

• The thing thats really ticking me off about this is how limited your choice of heroes is. Can't use Patch, Hulk, Punisher OBW etc etc.
    Don't have a daredevil and the other chars that are allowed aren't leveled for me. So I guess I shall be playing something else for the duration.
  • turul
    turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Levels still 200-230, at least some visible decrease...
  • gosh... without spidey blue i really cant do all these mission... need some luck to have enough blue to stun lock them through the rest of the game... slowly killing them icon_lol.gif
    a bit regret sold off wolverine... with him the match should be easier overcome with spidey/GSBW/Wol(astonishing marvel)... lucky manage draw him from standard token so i can did a mission that require wolverine >.<
  • Clint wrote:
    I would like to share my experience with multiple devices and explain that this event cannot be working as intended.

(It would help if the Devs would come out and explain how the mechanic is supposed to work, so we can quit trying to guess what is going on when the matchmaking is clearly not functioning properly.)

This is still bugged, and everyones experience is not the same. This is a problem. I play on Steam, on my iPhone and on my iPad. When I log into a different platform I get different results in enemy levels.

On Steam on my PC and on my iPad First mission was level 34, Daken was level 99, and Ghosts was level 216.

Without playing those missions I started my iPhone, the first mission was level 10, Daken was level 11 and Ghosts was level 19. I played through to the last mission with nothing over level 22. Then my brother in Law who was complaining about jacked up levels asked me why mine was good. I told him, "Dude, they patched it, its fixed now, just hard restart the game, and if that doesnt work, hard reboot your phone and everything should be good to go." Then I took my own advice on my iPad.

Now my iPhone has reset and is now showing the ridiculous levels for enemies. If I would have left my iPad alone I could have replayed the missions without them being jacked up like they now are.

I know I am NOT supposed to be facing level 230 minions on the first play through. I KNOW that the guys at 2500 on the leader board are not facing level 230 minions at any time since they have toons that are 1 and 2* in the 40's to 70's. If I would have left my iPad alone and not gotten everything to synch to stupid levels I would be sitting here reading yalls posts wondering why you did not just update like I did and get the patch fix.

The reality to me is that they pushed out a patch that they expected to fix the problem, but it did not. It is still inconsistently applied to a HUGE part of the player base. My brother in law is not a board troll or habitual complainer but he is at the last straw for this as he thinks the Devs have made the game unplayable. He can't even play the beginning missions and is extremely frustrated. I am asking him to be patient because I believe the fix is not complete for this event.

Same thing happened to me. Played the first two on my PC at semi reasonable levels. The next missions were all 230. So then later I checked on my phone and every single one was level 20ish. I ran through every single mission once and the second i finished the very last mission they all jumped up to 230 again. I'm still wondering if I would have redone other missions before the last if they would have jumped to 230 or not. This is dummmmb!
  • is this event gonna last for 4 days? that mean for 4 days we gonna face all the lv230 enemy? or will it reach certain time and end before it change to other events ?
  • I tried the Ares/Daken/Yelena mission with my 3/5/5 Spidey, 1/1/1 Daredevil, 3/3/5 BWGS.

That didn't work well. Nobody ever seems to match Daredevil's trap tiles. Debating maybe tossing wolvie in there next time since BW's sniper rifle is weak for me.
  • jozier wrote:
    I tried the Ares/Daken/Yelena mission with my 3/5/5 Spidey, 1/1/1 Daredevil, 3/3/5 BWGS.

That didn't work well. Nobody ever seems to match Daredevil's trap tiles. Debating maybe tossing wolvie in there next time since BW's sniper rifle is weak for me.
    i believe daredevil red skill trap will be override by daken passive and it dissapear? so it pointless too... and when they match it you taken more damage rather than you inflict it to them... plus u dun wan ares to have the red tile to be match for he to destroy your entire team in one swing of axe icon_neutral.gif
  • Wake up
    check the heroic event
    still not fixed
    exit game

Enemies are still unfairly high, top guy in my bracket has 3k+ points already, with a roster that's probably a week old, while I still have 200 and can marginally progress only.

The rewards still look broken, why is there still only red daredevil? Is this intended?
  • sms4002 wrote:
    Clint wrote:
    I would like to share my experience with multiple devices and explain that this event cannot be working as intended.

(It would help if the Devs would come out and explain how the mechanic is supposed to work, so we can quit trying to guess what is going on when the matchmaking is clearly not functioning properly.)

This is still bugged, and everyones experience is not the same. This is a problem. I play on Steam, on my iPhone and on my iPad. When I log into a different platform I get different results in enemy levels.

On Steam on my PC and on my iPad First mission was level 34, Daken was level 99, and Ghosts was level 216.

Without playing those missions I started my iPhone, the first mission was level 10, Daken was level 11 and Ghosts was level 19. I played through to the last mission with nothing over level 22. Then my brother in Law who was complaining about jacked up levels asked me why mine was good. I told him, "Dude, they patched it, its fixed now, just hard restart the game, and if that doesnt work, hard reboot your phone and everything should be good to go." Then I took my own advice on my iPad.

Now my iPhone has reset and is now showing the ridiculous levels for enemies. If I would have left my iPad alone I could have replayed the missions without them being jacked up like they now are.

I know I am NOT supposed to be facing level 230 minions on the first play through. I KNOW that the guys at 2500 on the leader board are not facing level 230 minions at any time since they have toons that are 1 and 2* in the 40's to 70's. If I would have left my iPad alone and not gotten everything to synch to stupid levels I would be sitting here reading yalls posts wondering why you did not just update like I did and get the patch fix.

The reality to me is that they pushed out a patch that they expected to fix the problem, but it did not. It is still inconsistently applied to a HUGE part of the player base. My brother in law is not a board troll or habitual complainer but he is at the last straw for this as he thinks the Devs have made the game unplayable. He can't even play the beginning missions and is extremely frustrated. I am asking him to be patient because I believe the fix is not complete for this event.

Same thing happened to me. Played the first two on my PC at semi reasonable levels. The next missions were all 230. So then later I checked on my phone and every single one was level 20ish. I ran through every single mission once and the second i finished the very last mission they all jumped up to 230 again. I'm still wondering if I would have redone other missions before the last if they would have jumped to 230 or not. This is dummmmb!
  • kensterr
    kensterr Posts: 1,277 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    whorst wrote:
    Wake up
    check the heroic event
    still not fixed
    exit game

Enemies are still unfairly high, top guy in my bracket has 3k+ points already, with a roster that's probably a week old, while I still have 200 and can marginally progress only.

The rewards still look broken, why is there still only red daredevil? Is this intended?

I'm just going to play until the free boosts runs out. Same situation with you, only playing in hopes of getting ISO rewards. Other than that, playing the Heroic mode seems to be more of a job than fun.
  • Phantron wrote:
    Ironically the '2 stacks until 1' would've worked pretty well for this tournament I think, in the sense doing the 200+ stuff with this impotent offense is something nobody should have to do more than twice.
    Exactly. Just like in Thick as Thieves, no one in my bracket(s) seems to be playing. I haven't even completed a full playthrough and I'm 1st. No way I would be able to do 4-5x of each node every 12 hours, because the actual playing would take 3-4 hours. And then there's the fact that I'd run out of health packs at < 30 minutes.

This is quite possibly the most grindy event I've ever experienced in my entire gaming history. I know Devs wanted to slow the game down, but seriously? As an F2P microtrans mobile-first game, you guys are entirely out of your element here.
  • whorst wrote:
    Wake up
    check the heroic event
    still not fixed
    exit game

Same here. "We identified the issue, are working on the patch"

Sure. Marvellous job.

But I can still enjoy the pvp... oh wait, it's about 15k health tanks poking each other for hours each match. Great. I see the pattern here.
  • Kelbris
    Kelbris Posts: 1,051
    Options
    I will legit realign the planets if they change this to all heroes. You don't know how bad I want to jam Patchki down these 230's throats.

Patchki > Thorverine, by the way. Doesn't it sound like someone who could kick your ****? "Yo don't mess with Patchki, he eats lightning and Daredevils thunder!" Lotch sounds like some dude with a humpback.

(Daredevils being an acceptable synonym of "****" in this community)
  • nihilium
    nihilium Posts: 242
    Options
    I wish they would just shut down the event, give all the players the rewards according to their current rank as compensation for messing it up and just keep it down till they fixed the issue >.>
  • I don't see the point of trying to beat a lvl 230 team full of AP eater & one hit kills as soldiers with low lvl morons (as this dull event is too much limited in heroes).
    Worse & worse, can't we enjoy this **** game no more ?
  • Getting stomped on the Daken/Ares/Yelena fight. Despite seemingly similar to the previous one, having Ares means the only color you don't take 300+ damage per match 3 is blue, instead of blue and yellow when you had Moonstone instead of Ares. And that Ares has a lot more HP than Moonstone and can unload an Onslaught much quicker.
  • Bored, designated driver, and stuck waiting in a car....and guess what? I'd rather complain on the forum than play an event that I feel has no goal in mind (broken high lvl design of 4****). Oh yea, and the 8 hrs...turns out its 12 or something so most of my missions are still at 1. This pve is "so bad even a designated driver won't play." New low.

Plus side I bought about $200 of superbowl party food not including the alcohol I'll buy tomorrow so Sunday will be a nice puzzle free day! Since the event is broken... Load off my back as before I was going to have to find chances to play during extra points or something lol.
  • Ive have paid a lot of money for this game, but one is true!!! "with this new system they want more!" DD is a joke in this event and i dont know how people can be no. 1 in my bracket with a lvl 50 IM35 and 34 MS 18 Lvl DD. This guy did 480 points in 5min....

I begin to hate D3P really...The most of the changes were Ok, but this system is no FB. D3P push the cheaters more and more pls and take my money for nothing... I want fun and no work. Sry my english is not the best.
  • They should just cancel the event and give everyone their score in ISO for trouble with backwards exponential scale. Meaning even lower scores get at least couple hundred and perhaps at 5k score you would get about 10k ISO. That should be good, but not too much compensation.

I just cant bother grinding with current set so it invalidates rest of event should they fix it even on Monday and I kinda suspect I am not in substantial minority. Not that I can grind much anyways with these heroes.
  • Svatlas wrote:
    Ive have paid a lot of money for this game, but one is true!!! "with this new system they want more!" DD is a joke in this event and i dont know how people can be no. 1 in my bracket with a lvl 50 IM35 and 34 MS 18 Lvl DD. This guy did 480 points in 5min....

I begin to hate D3P really...The most of the changes were Ok, but this system is no FB. D3P push the cheaters more and more pls and take my money for nothing... I want fun and no work. Sry my english is not the best.

Not cheating, the event is broken so sometimes it gives ppl super low lvls and sometimes not. My first 30 matches or so everything was lvl 10-30. Then it shot up ay some mildly arbitrary point. I'm at 4500 or so and the next is at 3600 or somethung. Nobody has really moved so I assume they all hit the lvl spike as well (also..12 hr resets). This isn't cheating based....though some still might be.