Events gone again?

123457»

Comments

• IVE CONTACTED THEM SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY SAID THEY ARE WORKING ON IT AND TO NOT WRITE THEM AGAIN.
    WOW! WE WILL NOT BE COMPENSATED FOR OUR HARD WORK AND MISSING OUT. THIS IS PATHETIC!
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Philthski wrote:
    IVE CONTACTED THEM SEVERAL TIMES AND THEY SAID THEY ARE WORKING ON IT AND TO NOT WRITE THEM AGAIN.
    WOW! WE WILL NOT BE COMPENSATED FOR OUR HARD WORK AND MISSING OUT. THIS IS PATHETIC!

Why are you shouting at me? :p
  • NOOO!!! I'm literally one battle away from a million, AND our alliance just beat Ultron Mk7 for the 2nd scarlet witch node and the servers are kaput!
    *Shaking fists uselessly*. icon_evil.gif
  • loroku
    loroku Posts: 1,014 Chairperson of the Boards
    daibar wrote:
    NOOO!!! I'm literally one battle away from a million, AND our alliance just beat Ultron Mk7 for the 2nd scarlet witch node and the servers are kaput!
    *Shaking fists uselessly*. icon_evil.gif
    Wow, that's actually even worse than my situation, where we just finally killed level 6 and can't get our first SW.
  • Not really, since Scarlet Witch will be the essential next round. If your alliance mates lose out, it's a lot of points not gotten.
  • Kaazz
    Kaazz Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Oh, FFS!!! Really? Servers down, AGAIN??!?

This is beyond ridiculous. This event is the worst ever, because of these stupid server problems. Way to go, D3 - you really know how to impress all those new users with the movie tie-in. Absolutely NO EXCUSE.

Just give everyone all the covers from the event, at least.

Un-frigging-believable.
  • I honestly also hope that people do get the Scarlet witch anyways, since she will be essential in the next round. Doing otherwise would be punishing...
  • statnut
    statnut Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Yeah, it's happened to me. Was hoping to start my push to 300 in the Avengers Event and maybe try and pick up a few more point/Ultron Reward Packs before it ended. Oh well. At least I made sure to get 500K and the QS and do the DDQ.
  • Hot damn! Got too excited and accidentally entered fight with Ultron using Loki, half life OBW cause I just cleared her node, and Patch. Thought I wasn't gonna make it but thank god for OBW's "fake" healing ability and Patches killer red attack. Downed that robotic maniac and reached the 750k Quicksilver blue cover reward. Then of course, servers go boom again but not before I claimed my prize! Hells yeah!!!
  • sinnerjfl
    sinnerjfl Posts: 1,275 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is unbelievable. Unprofessional, shameful. The exact SAME THING happened at the start of the event, you've had 4 days to fix it.
    Yet, here it is again, game mostly unresponsive and people's time and efforts wasted.

There is no excuse.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    Malcrof wrote:
    Ok, entire alliance is going to miss SW, noone can get in, wife even yelled at me to fix it so she could play.. almost 10pm EST.. bedtime for us working folk.. not sure what to tell my alliance in the morning (many RL friends in it).. i hope there is a decent resolution to this, lost soo much, we were working very hard to get round 6 cleared, wife came home excited with a couple google play cards so we could get health packs to finish..

not even going to torture myself by checking again.. will check the forums in the morning. If a mod or dev see's this, please PM me with what i am to tell everyone.

icon_question.gificon_question.gif

Any chance at some good news to tell everyone?
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    And they're gone again.

Come on!
  • Arimis_Thorn
    Arimis_Thorn Posts: 541 Critical Contributor
    Lord knows what will happen when they update again tomorrow with their 4/30 changes.