Events gone again?

Comments

• Down as well. Better get some kind of compensation, since this is exactly the kind of issue that can kill a game, and I've spent a good $30 on this freemium money pit.
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,363 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is bull how am i to wrap up 900th spot in my PVE when noone else is playing. now everyone will have no score like me. icon_e_smile.gif
  • On android an missing the events as well. Grr I needed 5 more runs.
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    just tried on a few devices all down, like the dreams of beating round 6
  • KidCharlemagne
    KidCharlemagne Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Most likely this messes up my chances at top 10 for the Heroes event sub, was 9th before the servers went down. Luckily hit the 1 million in Ultron and got the last QS token.
  • I can't join any slice in the Earth's Mightiest PVP. I click on it, the page refreshes, and it's like I didn't join. Sigh.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Steam's letting me connect to the game again, no PVE or PVP events are displaying.
  • It appeared to be fixed ~30 min ago, was in the middle of an Ultron battle, app crashed, no events showing since then...iOS
  • Most likely this messes up my chances at top 10 for the Heroes event sub, was 9th before the servers went down. Luckily hit the 1 million in Ultron and got the last QS token.

Exactly what happened to me the other night. Was holding 6th and grinding, ended 11th. Aw ****.

DBC
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Signed.

"Check Internet Connection" upon logging in with a strong wi-fi connection. No events other Dark Reign story.
  • Just crashed again after the second Quicksilver node , didn't have the time to see what I have won .

Definitively dead for round 8 , and that means bye bye blue Scarlett cover icon_e_sad.gif
  • DrStrange-616
    DrStrange-616 Posts: 993 Critical Contributor
    So who's looking forward to Ultron 2: Electric Boogaloo tomorrow? icon_twisted.gif
  • jffdougan
    jffdougan Posts: 733 Critical Contributor
    Down for me too. Will want to see what happens for PvP score, since I have a screenshot of my 0 point victory
  • Somewhat disappointing to see this repeatedly happening.
  • Stony
    Stony Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    It seems to be happening whenever a LR ends.
  • snlf25 wrote:
    **Sniff...Sniff...** Can you smell that? Compensation tokens, baby!!! Yeah!!! Hopefully, anyway....

I would just about bet my right ball that wont happen. icon_lol.gif

And I'll bet my left. Good thing I did DDQ on lunch, cause if I didn't, I would be really unhappy right now.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    So who's looking forward to Ultron 2: Electric Boogaloo tomorrow? icon_twisted.gif
    At least we know not to play the first or the last 4 hours
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    It's down for me too. No events on my screen and i have difficulty logging in. I guess this is what happens when you run an event featuring Ultron, an AI genocidal maniac, on a game using an AI to defeat us players. I mean this is a whole bunch of tinyki

There are no strings on me now.

... did anyone else hear that?
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,363 Chairperson of the Boards
    They need to give everyone

all 3 witch covers
    all 3 Black widow covers (since the 10pm end time can NOT play)
    all 3 QS covers due to him leaving after round 8

they still need to fix what is going to be done about the PVE and PVP that was messed up on friday when everything crashed. they got to fix the season scores ECT ECT ECT

dont see how they can say its too many people on their server when it was working for the past 4 days

took them 8+ hours to fix it friday so i doubt its getting fix tonight
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Riconn wrote:
    snlf25 wrote:
    **Sniff...Sniff...** Can you smell that? Compensation tokens, baby!!! Yeah!!! Hopefully, anyway....

I would just about bet my right ball that wont happen. icon_lol.gif

And I'll bet my left. Good thing I did DDQ on lunch, cause if I didn't, I would be really unhappy right now.

I stayed up late last night to DDQ first thing. I'm probably going to miss the 2k ISO completion reward since I hadn't done the 500 or the 1000 yet, but I got my tacos and cover, so I've got that going for me, at least.

Which is nice.